Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Milan - Inter (17 Mar 19)

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I think they'd planned to do a coreo for some deceased ultra's but it wasn't approved.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Breaking news (for what it is worth): the Curva Nord has gotten the authorization to dedicate a banner to the Varese/Inter supporter who died some months ago after the fight with some Napoli supporters.

Police had initially denied the authorization, the secretary of interior(Salvini) has intervened personally and used his power to grant it.

This is all rather silly imho, Salvini should use the power the law gives him for more important matters, but that's another story.
    Last edited by firmino; 16 Mar 19 at 13:28. Reason: fixed typo
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

i guess this is sky's predicted lineup
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

6. Thanks (2): JJM, MVD

Bosnia Herzegovina

what is funny is tat they wil say they got out of europa league because they need to focuson forth but it will be funny when they at end of season are out of EL and out of 4th place

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by intermilan1982 View Post
    what is funny is tat they wil say they got out of europa league because they need to focuson forth but it will be funny when they at end of season are out of EL and out of 4th place
    Thats not only not funny, but also no one is saying that. We got out of EL because we got beat.

9. Thanks (1): Balor

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

if we play Vecino we will lose, I guarantee you
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Handa, Ica, Bro

Austria

Gags instead of Vecino, Nainggolan instead of Mario and Balde instead of Politano would be fine. But I guess playing Keita is a risk and Nainggolan isnt fully fit.
    “Please don’t call me arrogant, but I’m European champion and I think I’m a special one.” - Jose Mourinho

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    Feeling confident about this game. Time for Milan and their fans to take a major nosedive. And who, if not Inter, can do that? If core of the team (Skrinko-De Vrij, Perisic, Nainggolan, Brozo, Lautaro, Keita) will be fit, you'll be surprised how pathetic their players will look like.
    Agree but I don't think Nainggolan and Keita can be count as "fit for this game"

medrevo
    Fav. Player
    ranolo

Europe

Nainggolan's thick calves: "Inter will try to take him to the bench: there is a little hope of succeeding" - gds

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

As much as I'd like to see Nainggolan on the pitch for this important match, I want him to be fully fit for the final sprint of the season. We can't risk another relapse.

16. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, MVD, thatdude

Macedonia

Gonna miss this voluntarily for the first time.

18. Thanks (1): sikman

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    We've reached a low point where we think about which player is less mediocre to field. For example, the choice between Vecino and Gagliardini is not which one is better, but which one is less mediocre. There are also choices between D'Ambrosio and Cedric, Politano and Candreva (in terms of final touch), and which one has less brainfarts out of Dalbert and Asamoah.

If you are a Milan fan reading this, then I tell you that anything less than a win for Milan is a failure. We really are THIS bad. It's only because of the CBs, goalkeeper, Brozovic and Martinez that we're not battling in relegation zone. I'm dead fucking serious and not exaggerating at all.

In short, Inter need a new squad next summer and for now we should just finish the season with the least damages specially the CL spot.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    We've reached a low point where we think about which player is less mediocre to field. For example, the choice between Vecino and Gagliardini is not which one is better, but which one is less mediocre. There are also choices between D'Ambrosio and Cedric, Politano and Candreva (in terms of final touch), and which one has less brainfarts out of Dalbert and Asamoah.

If you are a Milan fan reading this, then I tell you that anything less than a win for Milan is a failure. We really are THIS bad. It's only because of the CBs, goalkeeper, Brozovic and Martinez that we're not battling in relegation zone. I'm dead fucking serious and not exaggerating at all.

In short, Inter need a new squad next summer and for now we should just finish the season with the least damages specially the CL spot.
    Milan has not a better squad. Now with Piatek they have a good forward. But they have still some mediocre players like Bakayokokok. Only Suso and Piatek are really good and dangerous.

If we compare this derby with the old ones from 10 years ago, then you see that both teams still sucks. We have not to worry about them and they have not to worry about us.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Milan has not a better squad. Now with Piatek they have a good forward. But they have still some mediocre players like Bakayokokok. Only Suso and Piatek are really good and dangerous.

If we compare this derby with the old ones from 10 years ago, then you see that both teams still sucks. We have not to worry about them and they have not to worry about us.
    They are more stable currently and more prepared mentally. That all what matters for now and what gives them a massive advantage tomorrow.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    They are more stable currently and more prepared mentally. That all what matters for now and what gives them a massive advantage tomorrow.
    Exactly. Milan bring results, we don't. Real lost to Ajax 1-4 AT HOME and they have a lot better squad than Ajax has.

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post

Uhmmmmmmm... its no my point that this will sound biased and unfortunately can't help it but since Biglia got injured back in october/november Bakayoko has improved and developed MASSIVELY. Truly has been the best CDM in the league this year and probably one of the best in the world. Curva Sud have even made a song about him and you can read reports and intervjues how he went from whistles and boos to a hero.

But I agree, we both suck and we're not the same that we were a decade ago or more...

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaMilan1899 View Post
    Uhmmmmmmm... its no my point that this will sound biased and unfortunately can't help it but since Biglia got injured back in october/november Bakayoko has improved and developed MASSIVELY. Truly has been the best CDM in the league this year and probably one of the best in the world. Curva Sud have even made a song about him and you can read reports and intervjues how he went from whistles and boos to a hero.

But I agree, we both suck and we're not the same that we were a decade ago or more...
    Yeah...baka has improved massively. Still a bit careless with his technique, but i think gattuso did a really good job with simplifying his game. Defensively he's solid and offensively he moves the ball quickly.

I wouldn't say best in the world or even in serie A though...that's too far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

25. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, thatdude

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    Yeah...baka has improved massively. Still a bit careless with his technique, but i think gattuso did a really good job with simplifying his game. Defensively he's solid and offensively he moves the ball quickly.

I wouldn't say best in the world or even in serie A though...that's too far.
    Yup, I as well think its thanks to just simplifying his game.

Ok, maybe not in the world. But who do you, in your opinion, think has been better in the league?

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Bakayoko one if the best in the world jesus lol he jas improved massively no doubt but thats a bit extreme. Whos going to start, bakayoko or biglia?

When is the squads announced? I can't see at all where we can get a goal from. Perisic is fucking awful, Martinez without ninja will be isolated as shit, i guess we need a massive game from Politano

28. Thanks (1): MVD