View Poll Results: What will be the July 15 reveal ?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samsung (or other) Major Sponsorship Deal that should dwarf Pirelli

11 18.33%
  • New 3rd Kit Abomination

14 23.33%
  • Pazza Inter Amala Remix ft Backstreet Boys vs Kanye West

11 18.33%
  • Antoine Griezman (or any other A list world class impossible/unbelievable signing)

8 13.33%
  • Icardi public stoning

12 20.00%
  • Uni's Inter Themed Sex Tape

24 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 418188899091
Results 1,801 to 1,811 of 1811

Thread: Pre-Season 2019/2020

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Useless players:
    1-Mario
    2-Vecino
    I can't believe those two cunts are still with us.

Actually. given how shit they are, it is pretty hard to believe that any other club would want them.
    Last edited by Puma; 16 Aug 19 at 06:39.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Another day, another 300 guests inexplicably hanging out in the Sneijder thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    It's probably google bots
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

5. Thanks (3): n4l, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    Škriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Just trying to figure out our 25-man squad list. Serie A is pretty much the same as UEFA now. 8 must be "local players" which means either club trained or association trained. minimum of 4 must be club trained.

[...]

Biraghi would count as a club trained player which would give us 3 in the squad. Even if we get him, we would need to register a youth player to fill that last CT spot it looks like.

I will update as players come and go.

All the 28 players currently in our roster would make the list, as the three "association trained" players in excess (not necessarily the ones listed in the table above) would simply be registered in the "free" list. Also, you don't have to fill all the available spots for the sake of it. You can just leave them empty if you don't have enough players fitting the criteria.

As things stand now, we still have room for one additional "free" player and two (three, if we consider that Longo is on his way out) "club trained" ones. However, Conte doesn't want to work with such an overcrowded roster, and rightly so, hence someone will definitely have to leave before we sign anyone else.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Guz View Post

All the 28 players currently in our roster would make the list, as the three "association trained" players in excess (not necessarily the ones listed in the table above) would simply be registered in the "free" list. Also, you don't have to fill all the available spots for the sake of it. You can just leave them empty if you don't have enough players fitting the criteria.

As things stand now, we still have room for one additional "free" player and two (three, if we consider that Longo is on his way out) "club trained" ones. However, Conte doesn't want to work with such an overcrowded roster, and rightly so, hence someone will definitely have to leave before we sign anyone else.

How is Longo club trained? You need to spend 3 consecutive years at the club from the ages of 16-21 (15-21 in UEFA stanbdards).

Came to inter in 2009 aged 17.

2009-10 - Half season at Piacenza
    2010-11 - Half season at Genoa
    2011-12 - Inter
    2012-13 - Espanyol
    2013-14 - Verona/Rayo Vallecano
    2014-15 - Cagliari
    2015-16 - Frosinone
    2016-17 - Girona
    2017-18 - Tenerife
    2018-19 - Huesca/Cremonese

He only spent 1 full season at Inter for his entire career.

Also, I believe Esposito will not be club trained until after this season or next depending on the Serie A or UEFA rules. I believe Serie A is 16-21. He did not turn 16 until the 2018-19 season. So he would be club trained for Serie A purposes at the end of the 2020-21 season. In UEFA I think it is 15-21 so he would be club trained after this season.

I understand you can count the rest as free players, but if we want to have a full roster of 25 guys, we need 4 CT players and we do not have them in our first team as of today.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

8. Thanks (2): chipschups, Guz

Fav. Player
    Škriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    How is Longo club trained? You need to spend 3 consecutive years at the club from the ages of 16-21 (15-21 in UEFA stanbdards).

Came to inter in 2009 aged 17.

2009-10 - Half season at Piacenza
    2010-11 - Half season at Genoa
    2011-12 - Inter
    2012-13 - Espanyol
    2013-14 - Verona/Rayo Vallecano
    2014-15 - Cagliari
    2015-16 - Frosinone
    2016-17 - Girona
    2017-18 - Tenerife
    2018-19 - Huesca/Cremonese

He only spent 1 full season at Inter for his entire career.

Also, I believe Esposito will not be club trained until after this season or next depending on the Serie A or UEFA rules. I believe Serie A is 16-21. He did not turn 16 until the 2018-19 season. So he would be club trained for Serie A purposes at the end of the 2020-21 season. In UEFA I think it is 15-21 so he would be club trained after this season.

I understand you can count the rest as free players, but if we want to have a full roster of 25 guys, we need 4 CT players and we do not have them in our first team as of today.
    I believe you speak/understand Italian, so please don't ask me a word-by-word translation.

Per “calciatori formati nel club” si intendono i calciatori che, tra i 15 anni (o l’inizio della stagione nella quale hanno compiuto 15 anni) e i 21 anni (o la fine della stagione nella quale hanno compiuto 21 anni) di etā, indipendentemente dalla loro nazionalitā o etā, siano stati tesserati a titolo definitivo per il club nel quale militano per un periodo, anche non continuativo di 36 mesi, o per tre intere stagioni sportive, intendendosi per stagione sportiva il periodo che intercorre tra la prima e l’ultima giornata di campionato.

(source)
    Longo is considered "club trained" because Inter owned his sporting rights from the 2009-10 season (when he joined the Club) to the 2012-13 one (when he turned 21). It doesn't matter if he went on loan during that time because he always remained under Inter's control. Conversely, Icardi is not considered "association trained" because, even though he spent three full seasons between Sampdoria and Inter during his formative years, the first one he did as a loanee from Barcelona and therefore doesn't count. Anyway, Longo has just been signed by Deportivo La Coruņa, so he's not our problem any more.

You're right about Esposito (except he will become "club trained" at the end of this season). It doesn't really change anything, though, considering he will fit the "under 22" criteria for another five years.

Lastly, I made the table with Serie A rules in mind. With regards to Champions League, we would currently be able to register 26 out of the 27 players on the roster (17 free + 2 club trained + 4 association trained + 3 b-list). The club probably intends to address the problem by getting rid of one expendable player (Dalbert?) and replacining him with one fitting the "club trained" criteria (Biraghi?). Other than that, we will operate on a "one out, one in" basis.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I believe you speak/understand Italian, so please don't ask me a word-by-word translation.

Longo is considered "club trained" because Inter owned his sporting rights from the 2009-10 season (when he joined the Club) to the 2012-13 one (when he turned 21). It doesn't matter if he went on loan during that time because he always remained under Inter's control. Conversely, Icardi is not considered "association trained" because, even though he spent three full seasons between Sampdoria and Inter during his formative years, the first one he did as a loanee from Barcelona and therefore doesn't count. Anyway, Longo has just been signed by Deportivo La Coruņa, so he's not our problem any more.

You're right about Esposito (except he will become "club trained" at the end of this season). It doesn't really change anything, though, considering he will fit the "under 22" criteria for another five years.

Lastly, I made the table with Serie A rules in mind. With regards to Champions League, we would currently be able to register 26 out of the 27 players on the roster (17 free + 2 club trained + 4 association trained + 3 b-list). The club probably intends to address the problem by getting rid of one expendable player (Dalbert?) and replacining him with one fitting the "club trained" criteria (Biraghi?). Other than that, we will operate on a "one out, one in" basis.

Hmm, for some reason I always thought loan meant you went on the other team's books for the year and cancelled out the club trained status. Must be a FM thing I am thinking of.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think the league and Uefa's rules in regards to that might be slightly different.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Anyway, Longo has just been signed by Deportivo La Coruņa, so he's not our problem any more.
    Colpo di mercato
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. Thanks (2): I4E, n4l

United States

Is there going to another behind closed doors friendly this weekend?

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Is there going to another behind closed doors friendly this weekend?
    Last I heard it was just going to be against the Primavera.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

17. Thanks (3): Il Drago, MVD, thatdude