Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifiers

Fav. Player
    J.R. Cruz

Netherlands

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    And De Ligt made another mistake that led to a goal against - this time vs freaking Northern Ireland Beats me why De Vrij is still benched for this guy.
    As we all know De Ligt is far from a bad player. On the contrary, he is an exceptional talent with fantastic stats for his age. But De Vrij's form this season is clearly better. As a Dutchman Šnd a Interista i don't know whether to be happy or not he's on the bench all the time.
    Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 13 Oct 19 at 16:42.
    JULIO RICARDO CRUZ - TUTTI I GOL CONTRO LA RUBENTUS

2. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    NT football is cancer... Injuries flying left and right here... Ffs

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    John McGinn was the first scottish player to score a hattrick in a game since 1952. Thats so insane especially considering the great players we've had (Celtic CL winning team, king kenny, etc) Thank fuck for San Marino
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    John McGinn was the first scottish player to score a hattrick in a game since 1952. Thats so insane especially considering the great players we've had (Celtic CL winning team, king kenny, etc) Thank fuck for San Marino
    I think some good team will sign him next summer. He is very good player and with due respect, too good for Villa.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Bulgaria This is what omnipresent and omnipotent corruption, nepotism, negligence and mediocrity look like translated into football...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

10. Thanks (4): MVD, Pajo, thatdude, Universe

United States

Bulgaria v England game had to be stopped twice for racism today. Shame

12. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Just Wobblz making our curva proud.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Its a shame i literally LOL-ed at this
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Oh, our glorious football "fans" are the reason I've been to a football game ONCE in my lifetime - Bulgaria vs Italy like ten years ago. Also the reason I stopped watching and supporting my local club Levski Sofia. I've attended a theater more times than fucking football. Imagine that for a second, especially considering I also despise Bulgarian actors...

Mind you, back in the day when I was a teenager there were nazi skinheads drinking beers and beating people up for no reason whatsoever in almost every big park in Sofia so the problem was much much worse. I used to know many hooligans, some of them racist, others were just into fighting random people and drinking beer. Almost all of them grew up and made a 180 turn. One of them, all tattooed up with "Blood & Glory" and the portraits of national heroes, alongside nazi insignia, later went on to become a chef in the Arab world and was making doner kebabs while he was an active hooligan...

Those people are just lost. They want to belong, they want to be a part of a "brotherhood" and they are just young and stupid. Everyone that has been objected to racism should know that - those people aren't evil, they are just as lost, confused and miserable as the rest of us. Being plain stupid and malleable doesn't help either. It's too bad that they are being used by other people for their own agenda.

Now, it's not even remotely the first time this has happened to a national team that has come to Bulgaria, which is sad in its own right. I remember when the Armenian NT was visiting and I was hearing the stadium chanting "gypsies"... Of course, when the English are subjected to this shit it's going to have repercussions on an entirely different level and rightfully so, although again, this isn't the first time this has happened and nothing followed.

I'd urge for corrupt UEFA to come up with a system that singles those people out and bans them from the stadiums for eternity. We have VAR, now we should implement another system in every stadium for occasions such as these that actually works and treats the symptoms, as we should treat the disease of racism as a society. Of course, this would face problems of its own, like for example last night some of our "fans" were wearing jackets with what is basically a full-face ski mask... Still, I'm sure that where there is a will there's a way.

In any case, I'd like to apologize for those miniature wobbly cock bastards in the stands, although I have nothing to do with them. Forgive them, they are just idiots.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Well, the English were calling the Bulgarians "gypsies" not so long ago. Don't think many people bothered about it.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Well, the English were calling the Bulgarians "gypsies" not so long ago. Don't think many people bothered about it.
    The English being cunts themselves, what does that have to do with anything? Okay, I'll elaborate - also not ok. Happy now?
    ó Massimo Moratti

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    The English being cunts themselves, what does that have to do with anything? Okay, I'll elaborate - also not ok. Happy now?
    Not talking about you, mostly the double standards of (social) media.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Not talking about you, mostly the double standards of (social) media.
    Your original post sounded apologetic towards such behaviour, like you brushed it off as something normal. It might be "normal" but it's not normal. Not the first time your making such remarks by the way.

As far as media goes - that's soft power and the English have it in football. The "best" league, the "best" talent, the "best" NT and shit "coming home"... Still, if English narcissism is what it takes to stop that bullshit from happening again then I'll gladly take it.
    ó Massimo Moratti

22. Thanks (3): GenDire, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

As for that, fuck that... This is even worse than racism - some tabloids boiling down a whole country to be worth a handful of idiots.
    ó Massimo Moratti

24. Thanks (4): chhstr, K.I., MVD, Universe

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Key Word here bro, "Tabloids" = Dumpster Trash

26. Thanks (2): Dylan, Universe

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post

As for that, fuck that... This is even worse than racism - some tabloids boiling down a whole country to be worth a handful of idiots.
    Isn't Lion is an animal too?

28. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Isn't Lion is an animal too?
    Not only that but the Bulgarian NT are also known as the lions, since we have one on the crest...
    ó Massimo Moratti

30. Thanks (3): Dylan, MVD, Universe

Greece

Heard that the Bulgarian FA gk dude resigned after all. Any truth to that?

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

He eventually succumbed and resigned, yes. Only after the they sent the Special Forces to storm, uuh, "check" the building of the Bulgarian Football Union
    ó Massimo Moratti

33. Thanks (7): Dylan, GenDire, MVD, Nothing, Pajo, Universe, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

To be honest, I have always hated the english. Now, I hate them even more.

England complaining about hooligans and racism? The same England which fans made troubles in Prague last week? The same England that has racism on their stadiums almost every week? Calling us animals? Didn't they call us gypsies? What the fuck? Fuck you England.

Yes, unfortunately there was a group of no more than 50 people that went to the stadium just to make troubles but to generalize a whole nation as racist? What the fuck?

Yes, which was the only positive thing in the whole situation. And this happened because the prime minister of Bulgaria said in public that he should do it .
    non mollare mai