Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Thread: Genoa - Inter (3 Apr 19)

Macedonia

Italy

Let's say that Genoa didn't put up the hardest fight and was "accomodating", but it's always a pleasure to watch a logical team with players playing with confidence (and it's almost a relief to enjoy 90 worry-free minutes, every once in a while).
    Now, after a perfect night of Serie A football and before the next 3 games, the question is: can we get to the Derby D'Italia in a comfortable position, without complicating our life? We know the answer.
    Welcome back, Maurito.

[GDS and CDS came out with the same headline/picture: "Meglio Icardi che mai", a play on words from "Better late than never" (Tardi/Icardi)]

3. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, GenDire, MVD, n4l

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    brozovic gag is clearly the best midfield duo Inter can deploy this season. it gives the best balance of creativity and defensive work. when vecino is playing, all the work rests on brozovic's shoulders.

by now, what is clear to nearly every supporter should also be clear to spalletti.
    It was clear already last season, but our genius coach must play his beloved Vecino

5. Thanks (1): Sqnalkel

England

great to see icardi back. hopefully issues with curva nord can be resolved as i want to see a future with icardi and inter together. he is that good

spaletti meanwhile can clinch top 4 for a 2nd season and leave before he makes things worse. i used to have sympathy for him but it seems maybe totti was right all along. every player ran to icardi when he scored. maybe spaletti made things worse than they needed to be

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ethor View Post
    Excellent team effort against a Genoa team that looked out ideas from the off. The play by play guys, here in the US, were more interested in the Icardi drama than the game. Impressed with Gags and Poli efforts and actually how sharp Icardi was after his long absence.

Fortunately for fans in the US, the Icardi drama will be broadcast on ESPN NEWS Sunday.
    this match didnt air in uk so i caught espnnews, the BEST FRIENDS line when perisic scored had me giggling lol

7. Thanks (1): Ethor

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

as ridiciolous it sounds, we are the only team who deserves CL with Juve and Napoli.

Roma is a disaster this year, Milan is still growing, Lazio was always shit.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    Its one of those games where gaglia scores two or more and then disappears for couple of months
    Fixed.

England

gags needs to play with that confidence every game

too many times hes shit from 1st minute

conssitency required

11. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Gagliardini was so painfully shit most of the times that I can understand Spalletti playing Vecino over him for most of the season.Dont pretend that he is any good.Both are mediocre as hell and we need better options.

13. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, n4l

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SiamoNoi View Post
    Gagliardini was so painfully shit most of the times that I can understand Spalletti playing Vecino over him for most of the season.Dont pretend that he is any good.Both are mediocre as hell and we need better options.
    Being shit is most because of Spalletti thou.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by raiden View Post
    Now that the game is over we can ponder on some serious stuff that really matters.

Is this some La Lu Le Li Lo type of code? RTALOBDCUAC. What do those capital letters mean? Or are you just blonde Lui?
    I get a stroke when I write bullshit

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"