Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Thread: Frosinone - Inter (14 Apr 19)

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Damn....and here I thought we won the game, largely comfortably. Only on FiF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Italy

We didn't win it comfortably.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

3. Thanks (3): dax21, MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah it was 1-2 for about half an hour and it wasn't exactly comfortable. Way too many giveaways and we let goal scoring chances to them way too much (set pieces which in this season have been good goal scoring chances to our opponents).

Italy

I had a bad feeling about this game, especially after hearing that we "secured a CL spot" following the draw with Atalanta.
    And I admit I resigned to the worst when Politano missed that one-on-one opportunity against Sportiello to make it 0-3 in the first half (well, I was already resigning when Icardi didn't pull a Stankovic seconds into the game, when Nainggolan didn't pull a Gilardino-to-Del Piero to put Perisic in front of the goalkeeper, and so on: I don't count).
    A bit too late, but l'ha chiusa Vecino and it's all good, including table and fixtures.
    [Sure, I wouldn't have minded a couple more points before Roma and Derby D'Italia, but it is what it is, thank you Abisso.]

6. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, firmino, GenDire

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

the goal is to get points from both Roma and Juve games and then there are only 4 games left

with games like Atalanta - Lazio still left and the relegation battle raging, we could even finish sixth. It's going to be a crazy finish.

And of all the clubs, I kinda wish us and Milan go through to CL, instead of Atalanta, Roma or Lazio. I'd rather see Milan don't get a proven coach just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

8. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

No just no... Bbilan should not get the CL spot. Hope UEFA applies some severe sanctions against them so that they won't be able to straighten up their backs for another 5 years at least

I don't care about attractiveness of serie a. You have to build stadiums and improve refereeing to increase the interest around the competition in the first place. Bbilan has not even 1 single world class player yet they are to attract more spectators?
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

10. Thanks (2): Caecuban, MVD

Fav. Player
    sdv,skri,epic

Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Maybe I missed it but is there ANY good argument why Perisic took the penalty, and to make it worse why he took it with his left foot?
    Because left foot is his strong foot, just like Politano.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

Canada

Maybe I missed it but is there ANY good argument why Perisic took the penalty, and to make it worse why he took it with his left foot?

To be fair the fact that he scored is good enough argument on its own. In the last weeks he's taken 2 penalties, both with his left and both sending the goalkeeper the wrong way. Not sure why there is so much argument why he took it with his left, when he already did that the last time he took one. Besides he scored both. Maybe he feels that it will be more difficult for the goalkeeper to read if he shoots with his left. Besides it's not like we're talking about a player whose right foot is by far the dominant. This isn't Recoba shooting with his right. I'd say Perisic seems equally good with both his left and right foot.

13. Thanks (1): firmino

Fav. Player
    JZ

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    the goal is to get points from both Roma and Juve games and then there are only 4 games left

with games like Atalanta - Lazio still left and the relegation battle raging, we could even finish sixth. It's going to be a crazy finish.

And of all the clubs, I kinda wish us and Milan go through to CL, instead of Atalanta, Roma or Lazio. I'd rather see Milan don't get a proven coach just yet.
    Meh, screw Milan and Lazio in CL and their shitty results. Atalanta always put some decent results in EL.

CL: JuBe, Napoli, us, Roma
    EL: Atalanta + whatever
    Io non rubo il campionato, ed in Serie B sono mai stato.

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Hopefully us and Atalanta make it to CL.

Screw Milan and Roma, I don't want them to get that curical CL money (As mentioned above) and otherwise they're both unlikeable clubs for obvious reasons.

Putting our small rivalry with Atalanta aside, they're very likeable, play exciting football and have a fantastic project. They would be deserving CL newcomers, and I'm sure they can surprise quite a few people.

That said, let's just hope we don't choke it.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Italy

Who was captain for this match?

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Frosinone are quite dreadful. They literally sat back even down 2-0. 3 points is 3 points though.

Also, Atalanta in the CL doesn't bode well for Serie A in terms of coefficient rankings. They got eliminated in Europa League qualifying for fucks sake. Ilicic will either probably be sold or never have another season like the one he's having too. Same for Zapata.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    mISS U b-rAD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    To be fair the fact that he scored is good enough argument on its own. In the last weeks he's taken 2 penalties, both with his left and both sending the goalkeeper the wrong way. Not sure why there is so much argument why he took it with his left, when he already did that the last time he took one. Besides he scored both. Maybe he feels that it will be more difficult for the goalkeeper to read if he shoots with his left. Besides it's not like we're talking about a player whose right foot is by far the dominant. This isn't Recoba shooting with his right. I'd say Perisic seems equally good with both his left and right foot.
    I agree on that but I was just suprised to see Perisic took the penalty while Icard is on the field and I always thought his right foot is better. So if he took a penalty, which i'm fine with it was another suprise to see him taking it with his left.

Fav. Player
    Brozović

Croatia

Congrats on the victory, guys. Italy's best interest is to have you, Juve, AC Milan and Napoli to represent the nation in the CL. Roma, Lazio, Atalanta and especially Torino would choke.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Still a pity that Joao Mario is a fucked up guy player because he has so much more talent than Borja and would easily be a starter after Brozovic his injury.
    Um the penalty was taken perfectly, what's the problem?
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

England

i want us and milan to get top 4 just for nostalgia. champions league nights sorely miss the both of us

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by militoscores View Post
    i want us and milan to get top 4 just for nostalgia. champions league nights sorely miss the both of us
    The extra revenue and added pressure on the management wouldn't hurt either.

24. Thanks (1): militoscores

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    mISS U b-rAD