Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    U think Rube don't have games like this and still win... Lmao
    They lost to SPAL... They should fire Allegri now i think
    Ur hate for Spalletti is so fucking irrational but hey u not alone here
    Fucking FIF

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Did you know that Juve literally played with their reverse team against SPAL yesterday? Every game is important yes, but mentioning Spalletti after the win as if he did something amazing is idiotic.
    Forza Inter

2. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

It's just as stupid as blasting him after win.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Greece

Vecino did another Vecino

5. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    All these rage-type fuck spallo comments are not aging well at all. We are where we deserve to be.

Yeah right. And not because we're good, it's because the Serie A is fucking dogshit.

Nobody is mad at the fact that we're in third place, people are annoyed because we play disgraceful football that only relies on crosses and wasting time when we are in the lead.

If you are happy with what you see then good for you, but don't be surprised when we're torn apart in Europe next season against some Israeli team.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Greece

Anyone got the highlights ?
    Tanx in advance..

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by SanSiro2010 View Post
    Tanx in advance..
    Should be in here: https://www.reddit.com/r/footballhighlights/

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Did you know that Juve literally played with their reverse team against SPAL yesterday? Every game is important yes, but mentioning Spalletti after the win as if he did something amazing is idiotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by interista4 View Post
    Yeah right. And not because we're good, it's because the Serie A is fucking dogshit.

Nobody is mad at the fact that we're in third place, people are annoyed because we play disgraceful football that only relies on crosses and wasting time when we are in the lead.

If you are happy with what you see then good for you, but don't be surprised when we're torn apart in Europe next season against some Israeli team.

You guys complain too much

Spalletti. Is good imo...
    The club's money is low... if u know wat i mean...

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

You guys complain too much

Spalletti. Is good imo...
    The club's money is low... if u know wat i mean...
    Ajax' budget is 1/10 of ours (If that) and they play space football compared to our school boys. Budget isn't everything..

Fav. Player
    Godcini

United States

This team is in third place because they’re the third best team in the league. My goal is for a coach to have our team OVERachieve. Not just do what is expected. Frosinone is fucking awful. Most of Serie A is awful. I’m tired of this clown football spalletti plays. Yeah it gets us a decent amount of wins, but that’s just because we’re more talented than most other teams. We’ll never compete for the Scudetto with him. If your goal is top 4, Spalletti is fine. But I’d rather we have someone who’s actually won something.

13. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Yeah but there's no coach good enough to overachieve his way to a title. The gap to juventus is not too large to cover by "overachieving". And the gap is as a club in general not just on the pitch.

The fact that this team is third best in a shit (for top tier) league is a reflection of how poorly managed the club has been.

15. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Godcini

United States

And while I agree with that, why can’t we be second best in the league? Why can’t we play a far more attractive brand of football? Watching us aimlessly pass the ball around with no player movement and hoping something randomly happens is agonizing. The amount of games we’ve lost or drawn simply because we can’t string two decent passes together is maddening.

17. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Inter simply do not have the required qualities to play the type of football we all want to see.

Revise your expectations or suffer more unnecessary emotional trauma. Or just keep insulting the coach because he cant change to whatever formation you like.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Inter simply do not have the required qualities to play the type of football we all want to see.

Revise your expectations or suffer more unnecessary emotional trauma. Or just keep insulting the coach because he cant change to whatever formation you like.

Idk...maybe you’re right on this one.
    I’m and old school inter fan, I suffered a lot in the 90’...but even then Inter meant something...big club...big expectations...respected all over Europe...one of the biggest when Barca and the new kids on the block now where, pretty much shit compared to inter, psg man city etc., let me remind some of you, WE BOUGHT Ronaldo from Barca as if they’re some medium tier club, no fucks given, biggest transfer of the time...who the hell was barca compared to inter??..so maybe I still have that mentality...
    some new era fans, I see a lot around FIF lately, don’t even remember that, so they try to rationalize everything..and to some extent they’re right...but I’m just a fan, I don’t like to think rationally...I just want damn trophies,..not 3rd and 4th place and be happy with status quo and loser coaches like Spalleti.

20. Thanks (3): forzainter257, Linege, yoszee

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Spalletti is not a god for sure and he lacks a lot of things but that being said, the squad we have at our disposal is also not that great either. As discussed a lot, we clearly lack quality players in few positions (mainly creative midfielder to keep the engine ongoing). I still don't get how we were linked to Modric and other creative midfielders and got none at the end of last 2 transfer windows (mainly summer market).

Anywaz, good 3 points ahead of 2 tough games.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Tanx in advance..
    Welcome on the forum fellow Greek. You can usually find the highlights of the matches on Serie A youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/legacalcioserieatim
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

23. Thanks (1): GenDire

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

as soon as I noticed the presence of our "indispensable" midfielders in the starting eleven I lost desire to watch the match.

p/s: the fact that Vecino scored just pissed me off. Hope when we fire Spallo he signs him for his new club and play him till he dies.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

25. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

It's like criticising a dog for not being able to recite Shakespeare.

Anyway, I think it was a decent performance, think the team got a little too relaxed on the 2-0 but meh it happens.

What I noted and surprised me the most was how terrible Asamoah was, he didn't get a single pass right. Don't get how Nainggolan was MOTM either, I've seen him do much better for us. I really feel bad Joao Mario, his performances don't deserve him being on the bench for so long and he should start against Roma in the Brozo role.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

27. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

After valero's injury, I believe the next in line to take brozovic's role is Nainggolan, he certainly has more vision than the remaining available midfielders
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Maybe I missed it but is there ANY good argument why Perisic took the penalty, and to make it worse why he took it with his left foot?

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    After valero's injury, I believe the next in line to take brozovic's role is Nainggolan, he certainly has more vision than the remaining available midfielders
    Still a pity that Joao Mario is a fucked up guy player because he has so much more talent than Borja and would easily be a starter after Brozovic his injury.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

We all know what we saw on TV/the pc screen, nothing else.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

31. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23