View Poll Results: Would you support hiring Conte to replace Spalletti?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 64.04%
  • No

32 35.96%
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Mancini has how many titles with us and gave Man city their 1st title. Also Mourinho tremble team was Mancinis team

You guys def don’t give him enough credit

As for Italian coaches it’s Anchelotti and everyone is 5 steps below him.

I would like a younger coach as no one will guarantee us a title or a fight with Juve unless we drop crazy money
    No,Mou brought in Sneijder,Milito,Eto'o and Lucio. How is that Mancini's team? Was he supposed to replace the whole starting 11 so that it can be called his team?

We all know the titles we won during mancini time was due to Juve's fuck ups and ibra.

2. Thanks (2): ADRossi, D-Sky

4. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Mancini has how many titles with us and gave Man city their 1st title. Also Mourinho tremble team was Mancinis team

You guys def donít give him enough credit
    You should be banned for this statement and Iím not even joking.
    ... ďEvery time I see Walter Mazzarriís Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?Ē

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

6. Thanks (1): D-Sky

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Also Mourinho tremble team was Mancinis team
    Well you definitely made me tremble with that statement.

8. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    No,Mou brought in Sneijder,Milito,Eto'o and Lucio. How is that Mancini's team? Was he supposed to replace the whole starting 11 so that it can be called his team?

We all know the titles we won during mancini time was due to Juve's fuck ups and ibra.
    Plus Thiago Motta and Goran.
    And at least Motta was absolutely essential to our triumph!
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Since it's a done deal, I will back him 100% as he can't do any worse than the bald fraud but he can make it hard for me if he replace Icardi with Lukaku and Dzeko and make Candreva a starter again.
    Last edited by ElDiego22; 26 May 19 at 14:51.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Hope people just stop bitching on the fact that Conte's a Juventino etc etc. He's coming and as as Interista, I trust our management and will back him 100%. Full stop.
    Spoiler: text 

12. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    Hope people just stop bitching on the fact that Conte's a Juventino etc etc. He's coming and as as Interista, I trust our management and will back him 100%. Full stop.
    You trust the management?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

14. Thanks (1): Big Willy

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    So he is signing the contract next Wednesday and then will fly out to Madrid with Steven to watch CL final.

It will be 2 CL finals in a row for Steven, maybe he will finally understand that buying Vecinos of this world won't get us out of CL group stage let alone last4 or final.
    ďIs shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?Ē

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

The only thing that I'm against is seeing that abysmal back 3 formation.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    There are a couple back 3 formations that are very nice and attractive. It just depends on which back 3 formation we'll play.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

It's been a wild ride these past few years, shame it had to come to this.

Let's see what the future holds
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

Fav. Player

Europe

If Conte wins scudetto with Inter will Juventus count it for their sul campo tally?
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    I haven't heard you complain about back three formations in about four years. Looking forward to the revival.

22. Thanks (3): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

Personally I don't care in the slightest about his past with Juventus. The issue with this guy is that he just isn't suited to the Inter of today.

Conte pretty much demands that he gets everything he wants and that it's the only way to succeed. He showed his true colours in his second season at Chelsea when even though the club backed him with over £100,000,000 worth of new players, they weren't the ones he wanted. Instead of getting on with the job and building with the squad at his disposal, he dropped tools and just coasted through the remainder of the season until he got sacked and got his £10,000,000 pay out, albeit almost a year later than he wanted it.

This also fits with why he didn't get the Napoli job. Aurelio De Laurentiis chose Ancelotti because when he was told he wouldn't be able to get all his transfer targets with Napoli's budget, Ancelotti accepted the fact and would work with the squad at his disposal, while Conte insisted on a list of targets, expecting Koulibaly to be sold to free up transfer funds.

He was used to getting his own way at Juventus where it's entirely possible for that to happen. At Inter, even though we're no longer operating under the settlement agreement, Ausilio isn't going to go out this Summer and spend 500m on new players that Conte wants. He has the thankless job of trying to improve the squad whilst also not getting us back under UEFA's microscope and into the situation Milan have found themselves in after their ludicrous spending spree.

Come September, in all likelihood, Conte will be like a child on Christmas that didn't get the toys on his list to Santa.

For me, with the set up at Inter we don't need the manager type in a Conte or Mourinho. A coach in the mould of Sarri is what we need at Inter. He doesn't wait for January or the Summer to try and find a solution, he finds the solution on the training ground.

"Transfer Market is the refuge of the weak. It is for those who can't train their players. I'm a coach. Give me a group of players and I will coach them." - Sarri's views of the transfer market.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

Nothing we as Inter fans can do except to accept his arrival. I will neither cheer nor admire him though because of his close ties with zebra.
    I acknowledge Conte's coaching competence, but his transfer policy is very uninspiring. Who else in this world would buy Candreva for Chelsea ? And now he demands Bakayoko and Victor Moses ? . If his next request is Pedro or Willian, I would suggest Marotta and Ausilio to scrap all Conte's request and just proceed with their judgement.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Guys, just don't believe the fucking rumours and wait and see what happened. I trust Marotta and his judgement. And I wish to believe they cleared all the differences (whatever they may be) before they proceed with his hiring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balor View Post
    Personally I don't care in the slightest about his past with Juventus. The issue with this guy is that he just isn't suited to the Inter of today.

Conte pretty much demands that he gets everything he wants and that it's the only way to succeed. He showed his true colours in his second season at Chelsea when even though the club backed him with over £100,000,000 worth of new players, they weren't the ones he wanted. Instead of getting on with the job and building with the squad at his disposal, he dropped tools and just coasted through the remainder of the season until he got sacked and got his £10,000,000 pay out, albeit almost a year later than he wanted it.

This also fits with why he didn't get the Napoli job. Aurelio De Laurentiis chose Ancelotti because when he was told he wouldn't be able to get all his transfer targets with Napoli's budget, Ancelotti accepted the fact and would work with the squad at his disposal, while Conte insisted on a list of targets, expecting Koulibaly to be sold to free up transfer funds.

He was used to getting his own way at Juventus where it's entirely possible for that to happen. At Inter, even though we're no longer operating under the settlement agreement, Ausilio isn't going to go out this Summer and spend 500m on new players that Conte wants. He has the thankless job of trying to improve the squad whilst also not getting us back under UEFA's microscope and into the situation Milan have found themselves in after their ludicrous spending spree.

Come September, in all likelihood, Conte will be like a child on Christmas that didn't get the toys on his list to Santa.

For me, with the set up at Inter we don't need the manager type in a Conte or Mourinho. A coach in the mould of Sarri is what we need at Inter. He doesn't wait for January or the Summer to try and find a solution, he finds the solution on the training ground.

"Transfer Market is the refuge of the weak. It is for those who can't train their players. I'm a coach. Give me a group of players and I will coach them." - Sarri's views of the transfer market.
    In theory you are right. But he succeeded at Chelsea and Juve even when he first came and had not the players he supposedly wanted.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

believe me, he will play back-4 for the first three inter matches

27. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Can you imagine the stadium chanting his name? First question at his press conference is how many Scudetti have Juve won.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

29. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Irequis View Post
    And now he demands Bakayoko and Victor Moses ? . If his next request is Pedro or Willian, I would suggest Marotta and Ausilio to scrap all Conte's request and just proceed with their judgement.
    Well, even Mourinho wanted Deco, Ricardo Carvalho and Lampard at Inter.
    It's up to the management to bring in the "better" options
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

31. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, ForzaNerazzurro