View Poll Results: Would you support hiring Conte to replace Spalletti?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 64.04%
  • No

32 35.96%
Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Skid Rock View Post
    What I would definitely never do is come up with something that stupid to try to prove a point in a discussion.
    Here, I'll help you out - Conte might be attractive, but he's fundamentally flawed, being a merda whore his whole life. Do you get it now? You can't take the present without its past and Conte has a lot of shit in his.

And please, it's not like there aren't any other alternatives or he is some kind of one-in-a-million coaching demigod. The only reason we're in talks with him is because we adopted another merda reject in Marotta.

Not to fucking mention Conte is planning on bringing Barzagli as his right-hand man. Disgusting. As someone else posted earlier - what's next, bringing Nedved in Zanetti's place?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

2. Thanks (4): ForzaNerazzurro, Hasan, MVD, sanand1

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Cómi View Post
    Why bring a manager who will change the style of play yet again? Can't the higher ups (should be the sporting director making this decision, really) pick either counter attacking or possession or fucking anything and implement it across board? Constant changes, constant disappointment.
    A part for my dislike for Conte, this is the point. The team is a good base for somebody like Mourinho, for Conte we need to buy at least 6-7 players which means cheaper profile...

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Some of you here are way stuck up in contes past, and I get it he played for the scum, he trained them, won titles, shady past etc... but if he is willing to come here, train us, and help us achieve something that proves at least on some level he isn't as hardcore jubentino as we thought, because if he was he would tell us to fuck off by now, same goes for mourinho and his interista status.

They are first and foremost professionals who are interested in advancing their own carriers, and that's the lens I decided to view them through, and as someone already mentioned here just imagine if we win something with conte how much pissed jube fans would be, that alone would be worth his appointment.

Kuwait

This is like Xavi coaching Real Madrid, let that shit sink in.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by El Matador View Post
    Imagine Materazzi after 10y as Inter player becoming sucessfull Inter coach! And than Juventus coach! How do you feel?
    This is Conte!

Fav. Player

Europe

Being a professional is one thing.

Being a professional and having a heart in it makes it easier to suffer through bad moments.

We are all humans with emotions. Some are better hiding them than others but still everyone have it.
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

Fav. Player
    Mexes

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post

So you value professionalism, but "you know and don't care" about Conte being the captain of a DOPING, CHEATING and MATCH FIXING team???? Is that professional enough for you? The guy who was also personally involved in match fixing? The guy who was banned for 4 months from the stands because of betting scandals, not as a Juventus captain but as a "professional" manager according to you? Is that professional enough?
    1) Guilt by association
    2) Moratti wiretapped Vieri's phone to spy on him, while Oriali faked Recoba's passport to circumvent the non-EU quota. Please tell me more about how professional we are.

But yeah, I'm out of this discussion, I don't want to play devil's advocate here. I'm not entirely fond of Conte's appointment either, but it's not like we have better alternatives (no, leaving Spalletti is not a good alternative).

9. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Exactly, thats why I am saying only one who should feel furious and bitter about this are jube fans. Hiring him after the way he was treated at jube in his last year there would be the ultimate troll move from us especially if his hiring turns out successful.

I mean you can look at it like the xavi example in negative way, and as I said, I get it, but you could also concentrate on the fact that one of their bigger legends is coming to train their biggest rivals in italy. Just imagine the concentration of salt in torino if we beat them in the derby for example. Imagine zanetti in conte role and you get the picture. Just pure suffering from their part and I love it...

Not to mention their legends willing to train us at all, talking about pathetic club, cus the likes of zenga, zanetti , cambiasso would never do that.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Conte and Marmotta can fuck off back to Rube for all I care... We shouldn't be anyone's second choice...
    I only want people who want to do good at Inter and are totally committed to the cause.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    No it's not. Xavi has no beef with Real Madrid and Real Madrid has no beef with Xavi. It's not like he is Puyol. And we don't have the shared history of Luis Enrique situations as they do. Xavi at Real Madrid is normal compared to this.

This is like Inter hiring Conte. There's not much that compares to this. We have the fucking worst possible example almost coming into fruition, no need to find imaginary ones that don't even reach this.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

14. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

You guys are on drugs. This is worse for a rube supporter than an Inter supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I used to hate Conte the player...with passion, for obvious reasons.
    Conte the coach, I honestly don’t care either way. I like his style of play and passion, but don’t like how he always ends up arguing with every team he’s coached.
    But if it’s true he wants to bring Barzagli with him, then fuck him, fuck Marotta and fuck Zhangs!!!
    I hope Zanetti, has a decency to just straight up quit if that happens, only that will make the fans mad and protest.
    Bring Oriali with Conte, I’m good.

17. Thanks (2): Palacio, sanand1

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    You guys are on drugs. This is worse for a rube supporter than an Inter supporter
    I haven't heard of any RuBe fans complaining.
    “A good performance, I don’t know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

1) Guilt by association
    2) Moratti wiretapped Vieri's phone to spy on him, while Oriali faked Recoba's passport to circumvent the non-EU quota. Please tell me more about how professional we are.

But yeah, I'm out of this discussion, I don't want to play devil's advocate here. I'm not entirely fond of Conte's appointment either, but it's not like we have better alternatives (no, leaving Spalletti is not a good alternative).
    Posts like this get ignored because you are on FIF. I agree, we weren't saints, but the transgressions fron Conte and Juventus are on a higher level.

- - - Updated - - -

No it's not. Xavi has no beef with Real Madrid and Real Madrid has no beef with Xavi. It's not like he is Puyol. And we don't have the shared history of Luis Enrique situations as they do. Xavi at Real Madrid is normal compared to this.

This is like Inter hiring Conte. There's not much that compares to this. We have the fucking worst possible example almost coming into fruition, no need to find imaginary ones that don't even reach this.
    You are mistaken. Puyol has been less of a cunt towards real madrid than xavi. It has always been Xavi and Pique who made ugly comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

You are right, with xavi it's not the hate for the beef sake, its something much worse, its hate for the hate sake.
    Quote from xavis teammate in qatar:
    Neither of them like Real Madrid,” said the Bounedjah. “Xavi told me that in Cataluña they are taught to hate Real Madrid and grow up with those feelings.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Im sure that Barzagli would help to improve the our defence. (of course as assitant, not player)
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Italy

1) Guilt by association

vieri spent the nights in the discos, so i really can't blame moratti for tapping him; and anyways, it was not directly related to football. vieri sued moratti and asked for a lot of money, but the trial ended with moratti paying him just 80 k euros (link, google translated: https://translate.google.com/transla...0-mila-e-69527 )

as for recoba's passport. in 2011 stefano baldini (former roma sporting director) said to "la repubblica" that owed apologies to oriali.

the story, in short, as baldini himself tells it: oriali asked baldini if there was a way to check for sure whether recoba's ue passport was valid or not, baldini told him there was one person who could investigate on such things, and told him how to get into contact with such person.

oriali trusted him, but it was not a good idea, as this person wasn't trustworthy at all.

which doesn't mean oriali wasn't guilty, he trusted someone he should not have trusted, who (supposedly) could guarantee that recoba's passport was ok. (check here, google translated: https://translate.google.com/transla...nnocente-52908 ; and also here, google translated as well, from inter.it :https://translate.google.com/transla...2Fnews%2F53309 ).

what happened instead: that person was one of those who helped recoba get a falsified passport, after stealing a valid passport from the city of latina (italia).

i'm not even sure what were the charges for oriali, maybe "culpa in vigilando" but i don't know.

Inter was never directly involved: it was all done by those shady individuals.

sometimes i hear rubentinos say that we should have been relegated for that lol. there were dozens of cases like this in those years, no club was relegated because the clubs (with a couple of exceptions maybe) were never involved, it was a crime perpetrated by the players, who gladly put the matter of their passports in criminals' hands.
    Last edited by firmino; 18 May 19 at 17:20.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

24. Thanks (3): DARi0, MVD, Skid Rock

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Im sure that Barzagli would help to improve the our defence. (of course as assitant, not player)
    I don't have a problem with highly successful people from other clubs coming to inter for the good of the club like marotta or conte, but regarding that minor position within a club I would rather give a chance to someone like samuel or cordoba.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    And Nedved could coach our midfield

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys I figured since we're changing things up at the club and are starting to move forward we should update our logo to become more modern and reflect the direction we are headed towards.

What do you think?
    “A good performance, I don’t know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

27. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Il Drago, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Total shit
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

29. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD