View Poll Results: Would you support hiring Conte to replace Spalletti?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 64.04%
  • No

32 35.96%
Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Conte

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Total shit

Goes with our new Rube coat
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

2. Thanks (3): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Milan is nowhere the big 3. The Big 3 should be Napoli, Inter and Juve. And if Napoli isn't in the big 3, then if we don't beat Napoli this weekend, we aren't in the big 3 either.
    How many scudetti does Napoli have again...Football is about winning. The napoli even in this golden period for them have nothing to show for it...When Inter and Milan get it right they will actually win something.

If juve's dominance will be broken it will Inter or Milan not Napoli who will do it.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

4. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I just think it is funny that people here seem to think there are a handful of better managers out there that are lining up to coach Inter. Even "begging" our management like what brehme says about Mourinho. As I said before, if Mourinho was begging to coach us since December, Spalletti would have been fired by February.

It is a nice dream to have, but I highly doubt we are that desirable to top managers at this point. I also don't understand how anyone can say Conte is not a good manager. I mean what else would he have to do to prove it? Show me your list of managers that have won more trophies than him in their first 10 years. I am guessing it is a pretty short list. And if you are going to be like brehme and say the titles at Juve don't count, then don't bother replying. I am talking about fact here, not conspiracy theories.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

I don't understand all the people complaining about Contes past.
    FFS i would hire anyone (except Moggi) who could bring us closer to ending their fucking dynasty. They have won 8 fucking straight title do you understand it or not and most of them in March. This shit is fucking disgraceful and the longer you stay in this position the longer you get used to mediocrity.

The only thing i have against conte is his defensive style of play . I would want our dinasty to be build finally with smn who can actually have a build up play and somewhat entertaining football. Other than that i would do everything ( legal and moral) to win vs those cunts.

7. Thanks (1): Stefan

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    I just think it is funny that people here seem to think there are a handful of better managers out there that are lining up to coach Inter. Even "begging" our management like what brehme says about Mourinho. As I said before, if Mourinho was begging to coach us since December, Spalletti would have been fired by February.

It is a nice dream to have, but I highly doubt we are that desirable to top managers at this point. I also don't understand how anyone can say Conte is not a good manager. I mean what else would he have to do to prove it? Show me your list of managers that have won more trophies than him in their first 10 years. I am guessing it is a pretty short list. And if you are going to be like brehme and say the titles at Juve don't count, then don't bother replying. I am talking about fact here, not conspiracy theories.
    That's what happens when you emotionally don't like someone, which is fine, but then don't try to play with the facts so it can fit your own subjective narrative of hate towards him, like I said before, they should just say we hate his guts and be finished with it.

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post

Fabio Capello has won 2 Scudetti with Juventus.

Conspiracy theory, ignore please.

Zidane must be the best manager in the world for you.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Di Marzio, Antonio Conte is certainly going to be the new Inter coach while Juventus will either get Maurizio Sarri or Simone Inzaghi. Chelsea could replace Sarri with Lampard.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

I don't get why Chelsea let sarri go, he has done a good job all in all.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    I don't get why Chelsea let sarri go, he has done a good job all in all.

Maybe he may want to leave since Hazard is almost confirmed to Real and they cannot sign anyone. It's not like he can do any better.

Conte uomo di merda

15. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It's not confirmed they can't sign anyone.

But Sarri isn't leaving Chelsea, Chelsea might be kicking Sarri out.

Mauritius

Spalletti is as good as Conte. Spalletti should be given another year.

AhahhhhahhshhddhjfjffjfffgHAHAHAJAHAHAHAjjsjdjffkl wlqldmfmfmcøcøgøgøtøttøtøtøtlflfkdjjdfj

18. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, kurt0411

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Wonder a gift to Conte if he arrive to find out his team is going to play in EL.

Greece

Please do enlighten us as to how Antonio Conte would get better results with this team.

How he would improve the team. Were you impressed with how he was using Candreva, Eder, Pelle and Giaccherini?

What playing style he'd implement that makes this team get better results.

Do elaborate how this superb managerial ability has gone unnoticed from the top tier clubs that we have to pass on Jose Mourinho to go for him. Even the gutter that spewed him doesn't want him back evidently.

Then you "laugh" all you want.

Conte uomo di merda

21. Thanks (1): Geza

Mauritius

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Please do enlighten us as to how Antonio Conte would get better results with this team.

How he would improve the team. Were you impressed with how he was using Candreva, Eder, Pelle and Giaccherini?

Do elaborate how this superb managerial ability has gone unnoticed from the top tier clubs that we have to pass on Jose Mourinho to go for him. Even the gutter that spewed him doesn't want him back evidently.

You are just completely clueless. Absolutely no point in arguing with someone who knows as little about football as you do.

23. Thanks (2): El Matador, ElDuccio

Netherlands

Come on guys, personal insults aren't necessary

25. Thanks (3): GenDire, MVD, thatdude

Kuwait

Sorry, but can't blame the guy. I cringe every time I read brehme1998's posts.

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by AvantiRagazzi View Post
    You are just completely clueless. Absolutely no point in arguing with someone who knows as little about football as you do.
    Thanks for proving my point. People who want Conte over here just seem to think that he's some Spallettism medicine and only know him as a name on a screen.

Unless you're so competent in football knowledge, where you can at least explain to others less clueless than me that would love to find out why they should also support Conte coming to manage Inter of course, which would be an unlikely surprise.

Conte uomo di merda

Kuwait

Correct me if i'm wrong this is the same guy who said Busquets is an ordinary player in the past. At least i think he's the one. Dude literally understands football more than Xavi, Iniesta, Del Bosque and Guardiola to say that.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by El Matador View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong this is the same guy who said Busquets is an ordinary player in the past. At least i think he's the one. Dude literally understands football more than Xavi, Iniesta, Del Bosque and Guardiola to say that.
    He said Klopp in Italy is only Udinese or max Sampdoria level. That dropped my jaw!

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post

There is nothing to suggest Mourinho would do better with this team. I love Mourinho but he has done nothing in the last 4 years to make me think that he's a better option that Conte. A lot of people talk about Conte not leaving on good terms at the end of his time with clubs, but its not as if Mourinho has left on good terms anywhere. His Manchester United time has been a huge disappointment and he left the team off looking worse than after his first season in charge. I'd love nothing more than for Mourinho to make a comeback here but he's hardly done anything impressive in the last 4 years.

31. Thanks (3): Batman, DARi0, Wings