View Poll Results: Would you support hiring Conte to replace Spalletti?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 64.04%
  • No

32 35.96%
Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Conte

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

Fire up the giaccherini rumors boys!
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.

2. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, YoramG

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Finally the banter era has come to an end

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by militoscores View Post
    we are a position higher than last year numpty. we did pass ball well vs udienes ejust lacked cutting edge and considering other results it was a good point in terms of helping us clinch top 4. udinese beat ac milan few weeks ago and they are in same top 4 race.

you are a lil bitch who doesnt udnerstand the game. get back to twitter
    Yeah let's compare ourselves with a team that's absolutely fucking up their season and don't have a squad as good as ours. Not to mention that they've consistently been worse than us since 2014. That point only shows how bad we are that they're even still in contention.

"Position higher than last year" Because Roma and Milan are garbage this season, not because we got better.

If we win all our remaining games we'd end on 72 points which is the same as what we had last season.

Also check this

2017-18 - 3rd place: 77 points
    2016-17 - 3rd place: 86 points
    2015-16 - 3rd place: 80 points
    2014-15 - 3rd place: 69 points

So yeah I guess I should be happy that we could make 3rd place in 2014 where the only reason it was so low was because Inter and Milan were mid table teams in 8th and 10th place.

And to people saying "This season we've had European competitions so we've improved by having the same points in the league"
    Yeah I don't buy that for a second, we've been knocked out pretty early from the CL and EL. And our performances are still crap way way after they ended. We're 4D 1W from our last 5 games.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by militoscores View Post
    we are a position higher than last year numpty. we did pass ball well vs udienes ejust lacked cutting edge and considering other results it was a good point in terms of helping us clinch top 4. udinese beat ac milan few weeks ago and they are in same top 4 race.

you are a lil bitch who doesnt udnerstand the game. get back to twitter
    Football is a game about scoring goals. Passing the ball, well or not, means jack shit. Lacking the cutting edge to beat a relegation battling team at home when you're in dire straits to secure a CL position isn't optimal by any means. It's abysmal really.

The whole of Serie A is worse this season. Roma, Lazio and Milan are all performing much worse than last year. The simple fact that a team like Atalanta is in the fray when they finished 7th last year is a testament to that. Never mind they sold quite a few solid players in the summer, yet they're still A FUCKING POINT BEHIND US. With better goal difference, mind you. Not to mention we crashed out of CL/EL and the Cup quite early with nothing to write home about.

Beating Milan, is that of any significance? AC Milan is just a name, we beat them too, twice. So what? We also lost to Cagliari and Bologna. Those two games have absolutely nothing to do with each other, except for creating straw man arguments. Fact is Udinese were sitting at 17th last round, just two points away from the relegation zone.

A team that aspires to Champions League football can't allow themselves to collect just 7 points from 5 games in the dying moments of the season when every point counts and point differences are shrinking.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Conte is an upgrade, no doubt in my mind. I feel very uneasy about how much this coach change is allegedly going to cost though.

I feel even more uneasy about the rumours regarding Icardi staying if Conte comes. It really feels like his relationship with the locker room is fractured beyond repair.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    So some Inter fan contacted a Conte co worker, fitness coach or whatever...
    Pretty much... CONTE new Inter coach I gather

Just hope we buy some real midfielders this time, and a new attack too or else we will see Conte out shit posts really soon

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4, 10

Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Football is a game about scoring goals. Passing the ball, well or not, means jack shit. Lacking the cutting edge to beat a relegation battling team at home when you're in dire straits to secure a CL position isn't optimal by any means. It's abysmal really.

The whole of Serie A is worse this season. Roma, Lazio and Milan are all performing much worse than last year. The simple fact that a team like Atalanta is in the fray when they finished 7th last year is a testament to that. Never mind they sold quite a few solid players in the summer, yet they're still A FUCKING POINT BEHIND US. With better goal difference, mind you. Not to mention we crashed out of CL/EL and the Cup quite early with nothing to write home about.

Beating Milan, is that of any significance? AC Milan is just a name, we beat them too, twice. So what? We also lost to Cagliari and Bologna. Those two games have absolutely nothing to do with each other, except for creating straw man arguments. Fact is Udinese were sitting at 17th last round, just two points away from the relegation zone.

A team that aspires to Champions League football can't allow themselves to collect just 7 points from 5 games in the dying moments of the season when every point counts and point differences are shrinking.

Make up your mind... They are all just names! Why does this post have to be so confusing?!

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Brehme is going full opposition mode and doubles his number of thesis-worthy posts starting from 30th June, 2019.
    ďIs shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?Ē

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I REALLY REALLY hope that putting 8m€ annually to coach means Suning is going to serious money to the squad also. Because this is like doubling the salary of a coach. Quite an investment with zero changes in personnel actually playing the game.

And yeah surely Conte will be better than Spallo but at what cost? Waiting for the mercato.

Colombia

I'm sad to see the management is letting a die hard Juventino to coach Inter, for fucks sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

13. Thanks (4): D-Sky, Il Drago, Kakaroto, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I honestly don't give a fuck about that. I'm positive these people are professionals and they are not there playing on the pitch. He has coached other clubs too.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Geza View Post
    Make up your mind... They are all just names! Why does this post have to be so confusing?!
    One is taking last years' standings into account, the other is comparing how your team's latest opponent fared against some other team.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Conte coming will kinda also assure me of a good mercato, as we all saw in chelsea he isn't the type of guy who will accept or be quiet with no investments. I am sure he will ask for some guaranties before signing anything.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, Suning and Marotta probably expects 2nd place next season at minimum and advancing from group stage in CL. That demand goes well in line for Conte's famous line " you can't be with a 10 dollars in a 100 dollar restaurant" back in his Juve days, in terms of what is promised to him. It must be a big mercato there is no other way.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Few days ago, Conte said he needs to feel winning is possible in his next team so i believe he has at least been promised a big investment from our Chinese owners. Whether Suning are going to keep that promise or not, it's an entirely different story. If Suning have no intention of spending big in the summer then they shouldn't even consider hiring Conte else we could have a repeat of Conte's second season at Chelsea.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

One positive of a possible Conte assignment would undoubtedly be the addition of Lele Oriali.
    ó Massimo Moratti

21. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, MVD, vex

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    Finally the banter era has come to an end
    With Conte? Lol, it's just getting started mate...

If this goes through I'm very close to cutting all ties with European football and just stick with the Argie, Brazilian and Mexican leagues

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

I was just about to post where is brehme to balance this wankfest for conte. And sure enough...

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Nepal

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Few days ago, Conte said he needs to feel winning is possible in his next team so i believe he has at least been promised a big investment from our Chinese owners. Whether Suning are going to keep that promise or not, it's an entirely different story. If Suning have no intention of spending big in the summer then they shouldn't even consider hiring Conte else we could have a repeat of Conte's second season at Chelsea.
    Totally agree. If conte is allowed to spend, I'm sure he will succeed. But with this squad the most he'll achieve is 3rd place again

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Motivation, seriousness and passion are one of the first things where im sure Conte will be an big upgrade over Spalletti. You can see it interviews and also while the games. He's a serious coach and i trust him more then someone like Spalletti.

I remember when we lost against Germany and he almost was crying at the next day. This was probably the last time i saw Italy playing some football. Hopefully he will do the same at Inter, because we are getting annoyed to see this shit every year.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut