View Poll Results: Would you support hiring Conte to replace Spalletti?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 64.04%
  • No

32 35.96%
Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Im happy about this. But it would be funny if the first question in the presentation is "how many scudetti does inter have?"
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Really curious we are ready to offer 4 years. There MUST BE guarantees about serious war chest for calciomercato next summer. Otherwise Marotta is fucking crazy if he signs super-expensive coach he knows has thrown tantrums wherever he's been when there hasn't been enough willingness to invest around. At Juve it was this famous 10 dollars in 100 dollars restaurant, in Chelsea he wanted Lukaku, management didn't do anything, lost him to United and they ended up with a horrible Morata (quite a different type of striker).

3. Thanks (1): emosjonellspiller

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Im happy about this. But it would be funny if the first question in the presentation is "how many scudetti does inter have?"
    Crosetti (journalist) said that he will make him this question if he will be present at the presentation.. oh god

#IcardiOut

Italy

I would ask him this and also how many titles rubentus have.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    LMAO now I 100% want him to come.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

7. Thanks (2): MVD, Puma

Fav. Player
    JZ,Adri,Chino

Iran

The first necessary condition for this long-time Rubentino to be accepted here should be saying forza Inter as loud as possible in his first press conference, as well as acknowledging our 18 scudetti.

9. Thanks (2): A.l.i, Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    So, the same state we are in all these years...
    Here is one problem:

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Lol has Conte ever stayed at a club when things got tough?
    This is one of the differences between Spalletti and Conte. I admire how Spalletti hasn't raged quit over the past 2 years despite all the shit we've been through. Because of that we're not in a state where we'd be looking for a new coach every 2 months. Conte will leave us in that exact state when things don't go right which means yet another year zero and again rebuilding from scratch.

I don't like managers who are too stubborn to adapt to their environment and rage quit. They're too risky and this is the last thing Inter need.

I really can't stress enough how much I rather keep Spalletti instead of getting Conte.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

11. Thanks (3): Demenza Senile, Eddie, Ziyad

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    Here is one problem:

This is one of the differences between Spalletti and Conte. I admire how Spalletti hasn't raged quit over the past 2 years despite all the shit we've been through. Because of that we're not in a state where we'd be looking for a new coach every 2 months. Conte will leave us in that exact state when things don't go right which means yet another year zero and again rebuilding from scratch.

I don't like managers who are too stubborn to adapt to their environment and rage quit. They're too risky and this is the last thing Inter need.

I really can't stress enough how much I rather keep Spalletti instead of getting Conte.
    Can we just shut up with this fucking year zero nonsense, or building from scratch. How long Marotta and co. buy quality players, there will be no problem.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

if he really comes I just hope for fuck sake that he will be able to teach this fuckers how to past the ball into space and for players to run into space without the ball
    and I cant wait for some shouting from him because this hipster fucker smart looking fucker is anoying...
    putting candreva in...omg...

Poslano sa mog SM-G920F koriste
    Essere nerazzurri come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. - Il dottore

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Does anyone know if Conte instructs his players to take corners like normal people? Asking for the sake of my sanity.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Does anyone know if Conte instructs his players to take corners like normal people? Asking for the sake of my sanity.
    Conte plays three at the back, kiss your sanity goodbye.
    Ziyad Of Boston

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Aliano View Post
    The first necessary condition for this long-time Rubentino to be accepted here should be saying forza Inter as loud as possible in his first press conference, as well as acknowledging our 18 scudetti.
    Or at least not recognizing Juve's claim for 36. I personally don't acknowledge the 2005-'06 Scudetto myself so I'm whatever on that.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad View Post
    Conte plays three at the back, kiss your sanity goodbye.
    Curious question, when was the last time a team won something playing 3 at the back? League title, Champions league etc.
    A good performance, I dont know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Manchester City and Bayern sometimes too. We Inter created Catenacchio to win in the 60’s.
    Spoiler: text 

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    Curious question, when was the last time a team won something playing 3 at the back? League title, Champions league etc.
    I think he won the league with Chelsea with 3 defenders.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is one problem:

100% right. I think he we’ll doom us. We’ll get him all the average players he wants, spend crazy money and he’ll quit or get fired.

I really think we’ll play really bad with a 3 man defense and two Dm’s and shitty fullbacks based on the rumors, Danilo and Darmian.
    PLUS HE LOVES CANDREVA.

Seeing him coach us will infuriate me every game.

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The second shit goes bad Conte will fuck off, like he always does.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

Is there any chance that Conte has already evolved his 3 man defense philosophy into a new modern attacking 4-3-3 ?

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Here is one problem:

yeah but what did spalletti win in this 20 years? with conte we have a chance to win something... yeah then he could fuck off like he did at juve, but juve still was the best in italy, even without Conte and without a decent coach. (Allegri sucks) Inter could do the same thing or something simliar. I hope Conte gets a 3 year contract. Then after the second year we see if it's better to keep him or not.

#IcardiOut

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

This guy rage quit Rubentus.A team he played and doped for and won stuff for.A team he was the captain of.And he left them with a very sour taste in the mouth of both parties.This guy has no ties to us at all.He also fights and throws tantrums against his own club.If he didnt spare Rubentus then for sure he wont mellow down here.Considering the extra drama around Inter all the time i doubt he will be able to keep calm and work here.

If Allegri is available then i far prefer him over Conte here.Allegri also has a far better European record than Conte and whilst i see members here mock Allegri i rate him very highly as a coach.

Also if a new coach is coming then Suning must put in around 75 millions from their own kitty and raise 75 millions through sales to atleast give the new coach 3-4 top class signings to improve us.Just getting a new coach with the same transfer strategy of buying free players to paper over some positions will simply not do.

25. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Ok so lets summarize.

I want Suning to spend money on Inter, the money we WERE NOT ALLOWED to spend for last 4-5 years due to our deal with uefa. That money is there somewhere.

Secondly why Conte was fighting with his clubs? Was it that he at some point went completely deranged for the fuck of it like Denerys in last GoT episode? No. It was because he expected proper investments from the club, and at the same time nothing unrealistic. He didn't ask for Messi and then went nuts. So I figure, he's exactly the type of coach many fans like who expect their stingy owner to spend money.

I don't see a problem here as long as Suning will show us how "Inter is coming". And if they lied to the fans then fuch them and let Conte blast them in the public.

Conte is exactly the same as any other coach there in this regard with the only difference that he doesn't give a fuck and will say openly if he got screwes by their employer.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

27. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, GenDire, Lionheart