Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Thread: Inter - Roma (20 Apr 19)

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah I was pretty surprised that Roma were not chasing the game.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Draw was fair. We were not impressive but Roma went too deep and looked like they settled for the draw at the end as well.
    Grande Ranieri.

True interista.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

3. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Yeah I was pretty
    Nothing lasts forever, it happens with age. Ask Brehme.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

5. Thanks (2): IRR26, MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Nothing lasts forever, it happens with age. Ask Brehme.
    Brehme is a cougar

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

7. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Thought that was a penalty at the end there for Roma for the shove on Kolarov.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

9. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, firmino, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Fucking loser`s mentality

Hi guys, I took the effort and read this entire thread. I know you won`t bother to read my too long post, whatever. So I`m just posting this for the hardCORE fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    This is the most important match of the remaining ones. A win in this one pretty much secures a top 4 finish for us. And that's why it will probably end up in a draw.
    Accurate, Spalletti`s mentality is predictable AF.

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    clueless philosopher wannabe against supernice tinkerman, bunch of anorexic victims of cholera against walking headless zombies... Expecting a 90 minutes of torment.
    Spot on! Post of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I have a 1-1 feeling
    Of course, you know Spalletti very well!

Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    Lazio lost, Milan draw

This is a little matchball, let's fuck it up again
    Spalletti playing it safe for you mediocre opponents create a mediocre play... BORING! If you don`t DARE to win, you will NEVER win!!!

Not sure about you guys but I`m extremely mad we are unable to win against sides like Lazio and Roma, especially at home!

If we would have only won these 2 games, we were sitting 1 point behind 2nd Napoli right now and a head2head coming up!!! But no, let`s play like cowards, boring sterile possession hoping that the opposition will fall asleep .. Let`s settle with a draw at home, because somebody might save his job. We should have won this and keep Roma far away from the UCL spots so they don`t compete with us on the transfer market!!!! If anything, we need to cut their revenues short, however we were playing like in a friendly game (Spalletti and Ranieri friendship/respect was too visible on the field).

Spalletti`s line-up becomes ONCE AGAIN questionable if you look at the episodes deciding this match:
    1. Perfect cross from Politano, Martinez poor header > saved by Mirante. I am confident Icardi would have scored.
    Politano three great crosses, no disrespect to LM but they needed Icardi.
    Exactly. Why bother keep playing like Icardi is there, where clearly he isn`t?! Mourinho would have used the speed and acceleration of Politano and Martinez to hit them on the counter, especially the slow Fazio and imprudent Juan!

2. El Shaarawy running past both D`Ambrosio and Vecino - who didn`t put much effort into blocking him. Gagliardini perhaps would have fought to defend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Would have preferred gagliardini for defensive coverage as Vecino tends to wander.
    Yeah, predictable. We can see it, Spalletti can`t.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Vecino continues to do whatever the fuck he wants at the team's expense.
    Yepp, and for some strange reason, he is still starting the games!

3. You are only able to score 1 goal at home against Fazio and Juan?! Spalletti is not able to crack opposition defenses even with key defensive players missing (both De Rossi and N`Zonzi)

Quote Originally Posted by raiden View Post
    What goes on in training?
    I keep asking myself this for the past year or so... Spalletti doesn`t seem to improve any of these players or the team`s actual attacking play. Keita keeps being useless, making it an easy decision not to redeem him. Politano`s end product is still lacking. Vecino does whatever the fuck he wants and keeps starting! Etc.

5. This "team" is terrible for starting the game with no heart or passion. Who is imprinting/allowing this state of mind on them? A mediocre Inter, against a mediocre Roma, in a mediocre league. I`m done defending Serie A and Italian teams. They are slow and predictable, one might even fall asleep during the matches. Even a team like juBentus turns into a mediocre team in Champions league, against children may I add.
    Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    How we are still 3rd is beyond me. Says a lot about the leagues quality
    Unfortunately this is the truth! Top players are not playing in this league any more. Coward tacticians only playing not to get fired is like racing with your handbrake on....

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Where are the people who think we're better than Tottenham?
    We just needed to beat PSV at home to qualify. Failed. We just needed to beat Frankfurt at home. Failed. We just needed to beat Bologna/Parma/Sassuolo/Lazio/Roma/etc. at home, FAILED.

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    even if we make it to champions league, we need to change coach. we have become chokers and we are scared of our own shadow. in other words, Inter have become like its coach.
    I agree Spalletti doesn`t have the balls, but who would you hire if you were Zhang?

Dambrossio, Asamoah, Vecino and Nainggolan are absolute shitshow, it's impossible for any team in the wotld to create any shit when the fullbacks and and midfield are abysmal.
    True. If no coach upgrade is available, I believe we should first fix our midfield and wingers with that money. At least we would be adding some value, as coaches come and go (especially at this club). Don`t get me wrong, I am sick and tired of Luciano, but we need better players as a priority.

We need to get rid of all that don`t have winning mentality, no matter if they are staff or players. I want to see fighting spirit from the 1st minute to the end, sense of urgency and not resting until we won it.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Y A O

12. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Good post Dario, but thanks for making my blood boil reminding me that Roma’s defenders were Fazio and Juan fucking Jesus. And we couldnt win at home.
    Forza Inter

14. Thanks (5): CafeCordoba, DARi0, Devious, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Hi guys, I took the effort and read this entire thread. I know you won`t bother to read my too long post, whatever. So I`m just posting this for the hardCORE fans.

Accurate, Spalletti`s mentality is predictable AF.

Spot on! Post of the thread.

Of course, you know Spalletti very well!

Spalletti playing it safe for you mediocre opponents create a mediocre play... BORING! If you don`t DARE to win, you will NEVER win!!!

Not sure about you guys but I`m extremely mad we are unable to win against sides like Lazio and Roma, especially at home!

If we would have only won these 2 games, we were sitting 1 point behind 2nd Napoli right now and a head2head coming up!!! But no, let`s play like cowards, boring sterile possession hoping that the opposition will fall asleep .. Let`s settle with a draw at home, because somebody might save his job. We should have won this and keep Roma far away from the UCL spots so they don`t compete with us on the transfer market!!!! If anything, we need to cut their revenues short, however we were playing like in a friendly game (Spalletti and Ranieri friendship/respect was too visible on the field).

Spalletti`s line-up becomes ONCE AGAIN questionable if you look at the episodes deciding this match:
    1. Perfect cross from Politano, Martinez poor header > saved by Mirante. I am confident Icardi would have scored.

Exactly. Why bother keep playing like Icardi is there, where clearly he isn`t?! Mourinho would have used the speed and acceleration of Politano and Martinez to hit them on the counter, especially the slow Fazio and imprudent Juan!

2. El Shaarawy running past both D`Ambrosio and Vecino - who didn`t put much effort into blocking him. Gagliardini perhaps would have fought to defend?

Yeah, predictable. We can see it, Spalletti can`t.

Yepp, and for some strange reason, he is still starting the games!

3. You are only able to score 1 goal at home against Fazio and Juan?! Spalletti is not able to crack opposition defenses even with key defensive players missing (both De Rossi and N`Zonzi)

I keep asking myself this for the past year or so... Spalletti doesn`t seem to improve any of these players or the team`s actual attacking play. Keita keeps being useless, making it an easy decision not to redeem him. Politano`s end product is still lacking. Vecino does whatever the fuck he wants and keeps starting! Etc.

5. This "team" is terrible for starting the game with no heart or passion. Who is imprinting/allowing this state of mind on them? A mediocre Inter, against a mediocre Roma, in a mediocre league. I`m done defending Serie A and Italian teams. They are slow and predictable, one might even fall asleep during the matches. Even a team like juBentus turns into a mediocre team in Champions league, against children may I add.

Unfortunately this is the truth! Top players are not playing in this league any more. Coward tacticians only playing not to get fired is like racing with your handbrake on....

We just needed to beat PSV at home to qualify. Failed. We just needed to beat Frankfurt at home. Failed. We just needed to beat Bologna/Parma/Sassuolo/Lazio/Roma/etc. at home, FAILED.

I agree Spalletti doesn`t have the balls, but who would you hire if you were Zhang?

True. If no coach upgrade is available, I believe we should first fix our midfield and wingers with that money. At least we would be adding some value, as coaches come and go (especially at this club). Don`t get me wrong, I am sick and tired of Luciano, but we need better players as a priority.

We need to get rid of all that don`t have winning mentality, no matter if they are staff or players. I want to see fighting spirit from the 1st minute to the end, sense of urgency and not resting until we won it.
    Great post, but im sorry to say it to you, everything you said here has been said before, but few FiFers still ride Spalleti's dick for the stupid idiotic excuse that "we dont have anyone else, therefore is OK to suck". Sad as fuck.
    Oh yeah, and we are third therefore Spalleti must be good.

16. Thanks (1): forzainter257