Page 623 of 624 FirstFirst ... 123523573613620621622623624 LastLast
Results 12,441 to 12,460 of 12470

Thread: European Transfers & Rumours Topic

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Unless Cardiff said to Nantes that they refuse to pay, it's a fucked up move by Nantes to go public here with those demands.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If i was Nantes i wouldn't even think about talking about this issue until Cardiff requests a meeting or a phone call about this. Stupid pieces of shit working at some of these clubs are fucking clueless.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I think it's absolutely inappropriate for Nantes to even demand their payment at all in this situation.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    I think it's absolutely inappropriate for Nantes to even demand their payment at all in this situation.
    Timing is wrong but Nantes has every right to ask for money. Deal was done and he was Cardiff player. 15 million is a big money for Nantes but not that big for Cardiff.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Since we are already talking about money, are we 100% sure Nantes is entitled to all the money? If I were Cardiff's owner, I would want my lawyers to read and translate in layman's terms all the fine print of the contract and the international laws.

Whose responsibility is it that sala travelled on impossibly bad means of transportation?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Since we are already talking about money, are we 100% sure Nantes is entitled to all the money? If I were Cardiff's owner, I would want my lawyers to read and translate in layman's terms all the fine print of the contract and the international laws.

Whose responsibility is it that sala travelled on impossibly bad means of transportation?
    There was some reports that Cardiff wanted to arrange his travel via private jet but player insisted on using that small plane. That belongs to some agent.

Cardiff should just pay it, if they try to avoid it will backfire in future transfers. Also French league is one of the best league for signing players, pissing off using few legal terms won't end well for them, especially when they are loaded.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Once the contract is signed by all the parts involved, it sounds logical that it all falls on either Cardiff or the player himself. So most likely Nantes will have their money, as it wasn't their responsibility anymore.

But laws are like a spider's web, their intricacy is unbelievable. So it makes sense that Cardiff want to see it through before paying.

In theory, someone could even argue that sala travelled that way despite an explicit order not to do it by Cardiff (but such a thing should be proved) and one shark of a lawyer could even claim that it should be sala's heirs to pay, if they accept the inheritance.

Then yeah, there is the practical side of the matter, which in the end will probably make Cardiff pay.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Fuck. What a sad story. And to think the bloke might've been the most positive he'd ever been when this happened. What do you say..?
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Once the contract is signed by all the parts involved, it sounds logical that it all falls on either Cardiff or the player himself. So most likely Nantes will have their money, as it wasn't their responsibility anymore.

But laws are like a spider's web, their intricacy is unbelievable. So it makes sense that Cardiff want to see it through before paying.

In theory, someone could even argue that sala travelled that way despite an explicit order not to do it by Cardiff (but such a thing should be proved) and one shark of a lawyer could even claim that it should be sala's heirs to pay, if they accept the inheritance.

Then yeah, there is the practical side of the matter, which in the end will probably make Cardiff pay.
    I think the crux of the matter is which insurance is paying out the fee, if there's negligence on the side of either of the parties it might end up with the insurers not covering them.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

15. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Hamsik officially gone....
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    Hamsik officially gone....
    He's been gone for a long time...

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Militao to Madrid is official now.

https://twitter.com/realmadrid/statu...48358006157312

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I remember when we had him on our sights. Price was up to 10M then. It was us and Porto and they made a move.

Porto and Benfica are World Class milking companies.

20. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I remember when we had him on our sights. Price was up to 10M then. It was us and Porto and they made a move.

Porto and Benfica are World Class milking companies.
    Kia had suggested him to our management but they were reluctant to sign him because of our past with his players. He would have been really useful for us this season as he can play both as a rb and a cb. It's so Inter that we signed Kia's shit players but we rejected the only good player he offered to our management.

22. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Or maybe Militao would flop here and we'd say that we got ripped off again.

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baía

Portugal

Forum Supporter
    Well this is not a shock, after seeing him play his first CL match the way that he did I had no doubt he was the real deal, and that was in mid September when he was here for like a month, superb player.
    Real Madrid bought Pepe from us many years ago, both young players, but comparing the form when that were leaving I risk to say that Militão is more capable of handling Real than Pepe was when he left, that is if he plays at CB, he´s just an average RB.

25. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Thing with those Portuguese clubs is that usually there are 3rd party companies behind these South-American talents. They basically own the rights of the player or at least significant proportion of those. And when they sell these relatively small club (in European context), they will keep some proportion of player's ownership. Then when the talent grows and big clubs are knocking the doors, it's not the whole price going to Porto/Benfica/etc. Or then it is the whole amount of the announced sum, but more is paid under the counter.

All this shit is illegal in FIFA rules but this system simply is there still. And not much has been done to kill it.

Normally big clubs in Europe do not want to get involved to these 3rd parties. Barcelona got involved with Neymar and some Barcelona directors are in jail as we speak (if I've understood correctly) or at least they were sentenced.

27. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    FC Hollywood at its best.

80m euros. The most expensive transfer in the history of Bayern. The previous one was Tolisso for 41.5m.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

That's crazy, I'd expect 80 for Ruben Neves, but not for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Yeah is he even that good? Ive heard very little hype about him at all

31. Thanks (1): MVD