Page 623 of 623 FirstFirst ... 123523573613620621622623
Results 12,441 to 12,451 of 12451

Thread: European Transfers & Rumours Topic

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Unless Cardiff said to Nantes that they refuse to pay, it's a fucked up move by Nantes to go public here with those demands.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If i was Nantes i wouldn't even think about talking about this issue until Cardiff requests a meeting or a phone call about this. Stupid pieces of shit working at some of these clubs are fucking clueless.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I think it's absolutely inappropriate for Nantes to even demand their payment at all in this situation.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    I think it's absolutely inappropriate for Nantes to even demand their payment at all in this situation.
    Timing is wrong but Nantes has every right to ask for money. Deal was done and he was Cardiff player. 15 million is a big money for Nantes but not that big for Cardiff.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Since we are already talking about money, are we 100% sure Nantes is entitled to all the money? If I were Cardiff's owner, I would want my lawyers to read and translate in layman's terms all the fine print of the contract and the international laws.

Whose responsibility is it that sala travelled on impossibly bad means of transportation?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Since we are already talking about money, are we 100% sure Nantes is entitled to all the money? If I were Cardiff's owner, I would want my lawyers to read and translate in layman's terms all the fine print of the contract and the international laws.

Whose responsibility is it that sala travelled on impossibly bad means of transportation?
    There was some reports that Cardiff wanted to arrange his travel via private jet but player insisted on using that small plane. That belongs to some agent.

Cardiff should just pay it, if they try to avoid it will backfire in future transfers. Also French league is one of the best league for signing players, pissing off using few legal terms won't end well for them, especially when they are loaded.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Once the contract is signed by all the parts involved, it sounds logical that it all falls on either Cardiff or the player himself. So most likely Nantes will have their money, as it wasn't their responsibility anymore.

But laws are like a spider's web, their intricacy is unbelievable. So it makes sense that Cardiff want to see it through before paying.

In theory, someone could even argue that sala travelled that way despite an explicit order not to do it by Cardiff (but such a thing should be proved) and one shark of a lawyer could even claim that it should be sala's heirs to pay, if they accept the inheritance.

Then yeah, there is the practical side of the matter, which in the end will probably make Cardiff pay.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Fuck. What a sad story. And to think the bloke might've been the most positive he'd ever been when this happened. What do you say..?
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Once the contract is signed by all the parts involved, it sounds logical that it all falls on either Cardiff or the player himself. So most likely Nantes will have their money, as it wasn't their responsibility anymore.

But laws are like a spider's web, their intricacy is unbelievable. So it makes sense that Cardiff want to see it through before paying.

In theory, someone could even argue that sala travelled that way despite an explicit order not to do it by Cardiff (but such a thing should be proved) and one shark of a lawyer could even claim that it should be sala's heirs to pay, if they accept the inheritance.

Then yeah, there is the practical side of the matter, which in the end will probably make Cardiff pay.
    I think the crux of the matter is which insurance is paying out the fee, if there's negligence on the side of either of the parties it might end up with the insurers not covering them.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

15. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Hamsik officially gone....
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    Hamsik officially gone....
    He's been gone for a long time...