Page 650 of 658 FirstFirst ... 150550600640647648649650651652653 ... LastLast
Results 12,981 to 13,000 of 13141

Thread: European Transfers & Rumours Topic

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    They signed him for 30m from Braga only months ago. Barca must be really desperate for money.
    Of course they are. Lautaro is waiting for them on stand by.

Macedonia

This is like Mbappe to PSG - no matter the money involved, they will never ever come out as a loser of this transfer. Sancho is a generational talent. Anybody claiming something else for a 20 years old kid playing in a top four league and scoring 20 goals and 20 assists in 44 games (a scoring point every 82 minutes) has to get checked.

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kova10 View Post
    This is like Mbappe to PSG - no matter the money involved, they will never ever come out as a loser of this transfer. Sancho is a generational talent. Anybody claiming something else for a 20 years old kid playing in a top four league and scoring 20 goals and 20 assists in 44 games (a scoring point every 82 minutes) has to get checked.
    Meh he is just run of the mill speed merchant who scores on counter attacks

Last 2 seasons in league, 29 goals + 30 assists in 4756 mins (equivalent of 52-53 games) and he was 18-19 when he achieved this.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    recoba

England

Quote Originally Posted by Kova10 View Post
    A generational talent my arse. My grandma could rack up at least 15 goals playing for dortmund. Now I don't watch many dortmund games at all, but even watching highlights of the guy he doesn't look any more than just a fast player that gets a lot of goals and assists (like every forward on the team) from counter attacks. even man utd fans I know are disappointed at him been their big transfer buy.

6. Thanks (1): Linege

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    He's an improved version of Sterling. That excites PL fans, but normal football fans not so much.

He needs to play for a dominant team or for a team that's constantly on the attack. If Man Utd can be that side, he's going to do okay for them.

8. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Linege

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

10. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Sancho can play in any set up, if United sign him i actually think they have a sho at the EPL, issue is Maguire, not sure how good he has been, De Gea as well has been having issues but i was right About Ole, hope he stays there for like the next 3 -5 years minimum.

Sterling is more of a direct winger who relies on speed, Sancho is fast but also is a lot more skillful from what i have seen from the two.

12. Thanks (1): monster09

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Ferran Torres to City
    This kid gave a interview to Marca and told that he wanted to stay at Valencia and only had 3 wishes:

1. Peter Lim, the owner of Valencia had to be at the contract talks to show how important Torres was to the club.
    2. He wanted to be the captain of the club.
    3. He wanted to become the best paid player of the club.

These kind of kids make me sick, what the hell are these guys thinking? Ffs.

14. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, K.I., thatdude

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    This kid gave a interview to Marca and told that he wanted to stay at Valencia and only had 3 wishes:

1. Peter Lim, the owner of Valencia had to be at the contract talks to show how important Torres was to the club.
    2. He wanted to be the captain of the club.
    3. He wanted to become the best paid player of the club.

These kind of kids make me sick, what the hell are these guys thinking? Ffs.
    They arent

16. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Sancho can play in any set up, if United sign him i actually think they have a sho at the EPL, issue is Maguire, not sure how good he has been, De Gea as well has been having issues but i was right About Ole, hope he stays there for like the next 3 -5 years minimum.

Sterling is more of a direct winger who relies on speed, Sancho is fast but also is a lot more skillful from what i have seen from the two.
    Sterling is awesome player, he has quick burst of pace but his close control is very good and his best attribute his off the ball movement. City have money to buy almost any attacker but Sterling plays as their first choice player from last 4-5 years, shows how highly he is rated by Pep and other managers.

Maguire has been good but people expect perfect player for 80 million and as usual twitter makes everyone look bad with few clips played over and over. He will never be worth 80 million but he has added lot to the team. Lindelof is the one who should be replaced.

Also Sancho would be dream signing, what a player he is already at 20. His decision making is brilliant and he is not even just speed or dribble merchant, he plays lot of one twos to make space and to get into right positions.

18. Thanks (3): K.I., MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

City just splashed 50m for Nathan Aké, what the flying fuck.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

20. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, MVD, thatdude

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    City just splashed 50m for Nathan Aké, what the flying fuck.
    Fell out of my chair when I read that one.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Sterling is awesome player, he has quick burst of pace but his close control is very good and his best attribute his off the ball movement. City have money to buy almost any attacker but Sterling plays as their first choice player from last 4-5 years, shows how highly he is rated by Pep and other managers.

Maguire has been good but people expect perfect player for 80 million and as usual twitter makes everyone look bad with few clips played over and over. He will never be worth 80 million but he has added lot to the team. Lindelof is the one who should be replaced.

Also Sancho would be dream signing, what a player he is already at 20. His decision making is brilliant and he is not even just speed or dribble merchant, he plays lot of one twos to make space and to get into right positions.
    Uniteds centerbacks are so laughable. Can't believe you defending any of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Maguire is not bad, just not worth the money United spent on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

25. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Uniteds centerbacks are so laughable. Can't believe you defending any of them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Sometimes you just have to go with

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I think Lindelof is an absolute hack. Like a guy who lied on his resume but somehow got the job anyway. Now he's way out of his depth, just faking it, shuffling blank A4 papers, tapping on his keyboard and pretending to be on his phone every time someone walks past.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. Thanks (2): GenDire, hitmax

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

I think Lindelof is an absolute hack. Like a guy who lied on his resume but somehow got the job anyway. Now he's way out of his depth, just faking it, shuffling blank A4 papers, tapping on his keyboard and pretending to be on his phone every time someone walks past.
    We have 3rd best defensive record in PL and that's with De Gea having shit season. Saying that yeah Lindelof should be replaced, he is too passive for CB.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    We have 3rd best defensive record in PL and that's with De Gea having shit season. Saying that yeah Lindelof should be replaced, he is too passive for CB.
    And we have the best defensive record in Serie A but if you watch us game in, game out you'd see that we can't actually defend for shit. But yea, I know what you mean.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

And we have the best defensive record in Serie A but if you watch us game in, game out you'd see that we can't actually defend for shit. But yea, I know what you mean.
    Or maybe people judge their own players very harshly as they watch every min, whereas people watch highlights of other teams?

Usually fans nitpick every detail of their own players.

Anyways there will be always scope for improvement, for Manutd we should upgrade on Lindelof. Since we signed Bruno our defensive record is very good too but playing him makes me nervous all the time.

34. Thanks (3): Kev9Inter, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Handanovic effect my man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    You also think Serie B has quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

36. Thanks (1): MVD