Page 609 of 611 FirstFirst ... 109509559599606607608609610611 LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,180 of 12217

Thread: European Transfers & Rumours Topic

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    We didn't sign anyone in summer 2010, did we?
    Luca Castellazzi!

2. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    We didn't sign anyone in summer 2010, did we?
    Coutinho, Biabiany also but I don't know which of his transfers that was, first, second third, ... also Castelazzi.

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    Coutinho, Biabiany also but I don't know which of his transfers that was, first, second third, ... also Castelazzi.
    I thought Coutinho was bought earlier but only arrived in 2010 because of his age and didn't Biabany came back from loan?

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    I thought Coutinho was bought earlier but only arrived in 2010 because of his age and didn't Biabany came back from loan?
    You are correct about Coutinho. I thought we bought back Biabiany but could be wrong

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    He was bought two years earlier but was not able to join the team due to being a minor or something.

9. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, firmino, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Indonesia

Santi Cazorla's presentation

11. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, nurko

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I am terribly confused by the transfer markets of many teams this window.
    Me too buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Thilo Kehrer to join PSG for €37m

Schalke defender Thilo Kehrer will join Ligue 1 outfit Paris Saint-Germain.

Sporting director Christian Heidel confirmed the news in a press conference on Sunday, with a deal between PSG & Schalke being agreed on Saturday night.

Sport Bild journalist Tobias Altschńffl reported PSG sporting director Antero Henrique flew into Germany on Friday night to initiate negotiations, which will see 21-year-old Kehrer join the club for €37 million.
    Ausilio had tried to sign Kehrer on a free transfer for Inter few years ago.

15. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

The haemorrhaging of legends won't stop for Spain. David Silva has announced the retirement of his hair from his scalp.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Benjamin Henrichs to join AS Monaco

Kicker reports Bayer Leverkusen full-back Benjamin Henrichs is expected to be announced as a AS Monaco player on Monday.

The fee is believed to be around €25 million after the Bundesliga club rebuffed Monaco’s €18m offer last week, according to Sport Bild.

The 21-year-old has reportedly been unhappy at Die Werkself, with sporting director Jonas Boldt revealing: “He explained clearly from the start of the season that he really wants to leave.”

Henrichs likely played his last game for Bayer Leverkusen on Saturday as Heiko Herrlich’s side suffered a 2-0 loss at the hands of Borussia M÷nchengladbach.
    He was linked with Inter during the last transfer market.

18. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Bulgaria

Roma are step away of selling Strootman to OM for 25m. That looks a strange move. He was a protagonist there last season.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Monaco doing good moves.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Real Madrid make concrete move to re-sign Lyon striker Mariano Diaz

Sevilla reached an agreement last night with Lyon to sign Dominican striker Mariano Diaz for a fee between €35m and €40m, according to L’╔quipe.

However, Real Madrid appear to have stolen in at the last second, having had a first refusal clause inserted into the deal that they made with Lyon last summer when Mariano Diaz left Los Blancos.

On Tuesday morning, as required by the contract between Lyon and Real Madrid, the former side informed Los Blancos of their agreement with Sevilla.

The newspaper now reports that Real Madrid have decided to activate their right to re-sign Mariano Diaz, but before the deal can become a reality, Lyon are seeking to find a replacement.

23. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Somalia

Strootman to Marseille is official

https://mobile.twitter.com/OM_Offici...52071234396160

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

25. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Real Madrid make concrete move to re-sign Lyon striker Mariano Diaz

Sevilla reached an agreement last night with Lyon to sign Dominican striker Mariano Diaz for a fee between €35m and €40m, according to L’╔quipe.

However, Real Madrid appear to have stolen in at the last second, having had a first refusal clause inserted into the deal that they made with Lyon last summer when Mariano Diaz left Los Blancos.

On Tuesday morning, as required by the contract between Lyon and Real Madrid, the former side informed Los Blancos of their agreement with Sevilla.

The newspaper now reports that Real Madrid have decided to activate their right to re-sign Mariano Diaz, but before the deal can become a reality, Lyon are seeking to find a replacement.
    Remind me why we hate Barca again?
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Official | Valencia sign Gonšalo Guedes from PSG for an initial €40m

Valencia have today sealed the long-awaited signing of Portuguese winger Gonšalo Guedes on a permanent deal from Paris Saint-Germain.

The 21-year-old moves to the Mestalla on a deal that is understood to amount to a total of €57m including potential bonuses.

Guedes became a key figure in Marcelino’s side last season – particularly in the first half of the campaign when Valencia found themselves in the top 3 by Christmas – rekindling the stirring form that earned him a €30m move from Benfica to the Parisians in January 2017.

The Portuguese winger scored 5 goals in his 33 La Liga appearances last season, a marked contrast to the stark 8 games he played during his time at the Parc des Princes.

It is understood that the interventions between Valencia owner Peter Lim, a friend of PSG President Nasser Al-Khelaifi and agent Jorge Mendes – although most negotiations were directly conducted via PSG Sporting Director Antero Henrique – became the key factors in ensuring the eventual completion of the deal.
    Meanwhile, PSG Sporting Director Antero Henrique met with representatives of Sergej Milinković-Savić, Juan Bernat & Stanislav Lobotka at the Hotel Peninsula today.

28. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    The 21-year-old moves to the Mestalla on a deal that is understood to amount to a total of €57m including potential bonuses.
    I always thought this jerk club is super broken with its half finished stadium. Now they bought Kondogbia, Gameiro, Murillo and spent big on this Guedes guy.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Meanwhile, PSG Sporting Director Antero Henrique met with representatives of Sergej Milinković-Savić, Juan Bernat & Stanislav Lobotka at the Hotel Peninsula today.
    Its for Bernat, they are looking to get him for 15 million. No idea if he's worth it though
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Remind me why we hate Barca again?
    I mean, Madrid have a glaring need for a Mariano-type as it is. Their backup striker is Borja Mayoral. Who? A grossly raw academy product who has played way too little the last two seasons and is in no way shape or form fit to be a vital bench player on a team with Madrid's ambitions. Mariano is also an academy product and there was a sell-on clause as part of the transfer last year. What did Madrid do wrong here?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Niang on loan with option to buy to Rennes from Torino. Trapp back to Eintracht on loan with the German side paying 50% of his wages. Bernat to PSG from Bayern for 15m. And now my favourite one. Choupo-Moting on a free transfer to PSG from Stoke.

34. Thanks (4): GenDire, Linege, thatdude, wera