Page 625 of 642 FirstFirst ... 125525575615622623624625626627628635 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,500 of 12836

Thread: European Transfers & Rumours Topic

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    You mean when Bayern announced Gotze right before the CL final v Dortmund?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Gtze thing actually happened before one of their prior round CL games, not the Final itself.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    PSV are reported to have given Manchester United and Tottenham permission to sign two of their star men this summer – but have been told they will cost €35m and €25m respectively.

According to De Telegraaf, PSV won’t stand in either Hirving Lozano or Steven Bergwijn’s way this summer if any club matches their valuations for the attacking duo.

Mexican star Lozano is top of United’s wish-list to replace Alexis Sanchez, according to the report, with the €35m asking price unlikely to put them off. United have tracked him for a number of years, dating back to his days with Pachuca, and are now ready to strike after witnessing his impressive form in the Eredivisie, where he has scored 40 goals in 74 appearances for the club.

The player, currently sidelined by a knee injury, had looked set to move to Napoli, but talks between the parties has broken down – leaving United as his most likely suitors after PSV boss Mark van Bommel confirmed the player would likely be playing his football elsewhere next season.

Dutch winger Bergwijn, meanwhile, is expected to cost a more modest €25m due to the release clause in his contract. PSV were hoping to get the 21-year-old to sign a new deal, but are reported to have now accepted he’ll likely move on this summer.
    Bergwijn is available for 25m?!
    Ausilio wake up for gods sake!

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Well, the release clause has been refuted by some Dutch members here. We'll see what the reality is if he moves somewhere in the summer.

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baa

Portugal

Forum Supporter
    Atltico will sign Felipe to replace Godin according to multiple sources, the fee is reported to be 20M and could reach 25M.
    For a 30yo CB that isnt that great its a fantastic sale.

6. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Kakaroto, Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Griezmann officially said he is leaving Atletico, and is going to Barca. Fee still not known, but its said its 125m.

Bad move if you ask me. He is best as SS on the right and thats Messis position. Unless Messi leaves for Inter, its a bad move.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Coutinho is getting sold for about 80 mil in that case. At least what I would expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Greece

So..

Griezmann -> Barcelona
    Icardi -> Atletico
    Coutinho -> Inter

?

11. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Everyone happy.

13. Thanks (3): ElDuccio, Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    So..

Griezmann -> Barcelona
    Icardi -> Atletico
    Messi-> Inter

?
    fixed
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Griezmann officially said he is leaving Atletico, and is going to Barca. Fee still not known, but its said its 125m.

Bad move if you ask me. He is best as SS on the right and thats Messis position. Unless Messi leaves for Inter, its a bad move.
    https://twitter.com/AntoGriezmann/st...48760559702018

So much for that.

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    https://twitter.com/Atleti/status/1128393365630980099

It's a farewell video.

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

This is going to be a huge summer transfer market and a team that gets this right could be so set for a few years.Wish we would get The Special One and give him a fantastic budget and get some chaps with proper grintas to complement the likes of Skriniar and Godin at the back.WTF is wrong with you Marotto you talking tokyo looking london phaggot.Dont even feel like spelling you right if you repeat the Lippi mistake all over again .

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I am surprised no one has mentioned it. Kompany is leaving Man City and he's going back to Anderlecht. Kompany decision made me realise i am getting old as i vividly remember both him and Anthony Vanden Borre as huge talents at Anderlecht. I was shocked when Kompany moved to Hamburg and disappointed when Vanden Borre ended up a bust.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Netherlands

Meanwhile all indications are that Bale will be sold this summer. I'm thinking Man U is the most logical fit.

20. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Greece

Tottenham is also interested if they can make a loan agreement.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

22. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I am surprised no one has mentioned it. Kompany is leaving Man City and he's going back to Anderlecht. Kompany decision made me realise i am getting old as i vividly remember both him and Anthony Vanden Borre as huge talents at Anderlecht. I was shocked when Kompany moved to Hamburg and disappointed when Vanden Borre ended up a bust.
    It was just yesterday that i read about him and Vidic being rumored to Inter on tribal-football

Fav. Player
    Solskjr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Meanwhile all indications are that Bale will be sold this summer. I'm thinking Man U is the most logical fit.
    Yeah, we need someone to take spotlight off Sanchez, we need to make one more very expensive mistake.

Hopefully Bale takes Madrid for a ride, poor guy didn't even get a min in the last game. If he moves maybe on loan. He has huge contract and very injury prone.

25. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Dortmund announced the signing of Hoffenheim lb Nico Schulz who has signed a contract till 2024. In the past the player had expressed the desire to play at Inter as they're his dream club.

After securing Thorgan Hazard and Nico Schulz, it's rumoured Dortmund are also close to the signing of Julian Brandt from Leverkusen.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

*INTERNAL SCREAMING*
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.