Page 563 of 563 FirstFirst ... 63463513553560561562563
Results 11,241 to 11,252 of 11252

Thread: European Transfers & Rumours Topic

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    I just found out that Bayern broke the all-time Bundesliga transfer record by signing Tolisso for 41.5 million!

Bayern have never paid more than 40 million for a player! You've got to admire them! Such a well-run club!

I hope our idiots take a lesson.
    Have you been paying attention to Bayern this year? They are hardly setting the example like they did in seasons past.

Lewandowski coming out slamming the very transfer policy you are lauding them for.

Rumeniegge coming out and slamming him saying he still dreams of playing for Real Madrid. Overall confusion as some other officials in the club say what Robert said was fine.

Ancelotti is already in hot water and there are rumors he will be fired this summer at the latest. Muller stoking the flames by saying he doesn't understand why he's not in the team.

It's not all sunshine and butterflies at FC Hollywood right now.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

And Bayern's spending has more to do with them raping internal teams of their talents vs buying internationally. And they're like the mafia in Germany. They miraculously almost always have "leverage" in negotiations for other teams' players; the player wants to play there and/or contract expiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Roberto Mancini made me to turn off streams at least 10-15 times last season
    Roberto Mancini made me to hate Inter games
    Roberto Mancini was a coach when I first time watched Inter game live and I wanted to leave stadium after 60 minutes even I've spent a lot of money to be there

There is no step down from R.Mancini, no way.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Have you been paying attention to Bayern this year? They are hardly setting the example like they did in seasons past.

Lewandowski coming out slamming the very transfer policy you are lauding them for.

Rumeniegge coming out and slamming him saying he still dreams of playing for Real Madrid. Overall confusion as some other officials in the club say what Robert said was fine.

Ancelotti is already in hot water and there are rumors he will be fired this summer at the latest. Muller stoking the flames by saying he doesn't understand why he's not in the team.

It's not all sunshine and butterflies at FC Hollywood right now.
    Every team goes through a bad period every now and then. But generally speaking they are a very well-run team.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Well run club, you mean. I agree on that part, and also agree that being the only rich club in Germany helps for leverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    And Bayern's spending has more to do with them raping internal teams of their talents vs buying internationally. And they're like the mafia in Germany. They miraculously almost always have "leverage" in negotiations for other teams' players; the player wants to play there and/or contract expiring.
    Yes, they do get the best players inside Germany but that's hardly their fault. What are they supposed to do if the players themselves want to join them?

They do buy internationally on rare occasions but when they do they make sure it's the right player. Coman, Vidal, Robben, Ribery, Thiago, Costa, James, Tolisso.

But generally speaking, yea, most of the German players wanting to join them gives them a huge advantage. But they as a club do their part too by being well-organized and spending wisely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Well run club, you mean. I agree on that part, and also agree that being the only rich club in Germany helps for leverage.
    I mean a well-run club.

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    I agree. Bayern have monopoly on German market unless someone from other league seriously fights for the same player by paying huge money. For example when the player is in last year contract Bayern just tap him up and ask him to run down the contract to join them and players do likewise.

Now they are signing Goretzka with a similar tactic. To add to that Germany produces shit loads of quality players. What Bayern do in Bungesliga, no team can do that in any other league.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

United States

Juve is pretty close to doing that in Italy too...what bayern does in Germany.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by ChillBro View Post
    Juve is pretty close to doing that in Italy too...what bayern does in Germany.
    They are already doing it.

They got Higuain, they got Bernardeschi, they could've gotten Schick or Keita if they wanted to. Rival teams's established stars, up and coming players, whatever they please.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I'll add Pjanic. Asamoah and Isla also (both were from Udinese which ended up 3rd in the league that previous season). They got Hernanes and De Sciglio from rivals, too but I'm sure both fanbases were rather happy to see them go. This is why Bonucci leaving for a rival was very sweet You shouldn't be able to pull this shit in Italy. Passing the Matris and Pazzinis is one thing.

10. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Bayern is the kinda club Rube dreams to be. I don't think even they can have full control of the league (without bribing ) as Bayern. I mean, seriously, getting Lewandowski on a free transfer? That's unreal!

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter
    Diego Costa to Atletico is done now, fee agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

13. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

That's what poor man-management will do.

- - - Updated - - -

I also hear Atletico will pay around £57m. Where the fuck did they get the money?