Page 560 of 563 FirstFirst ... 60460510550557558559560561562563 LastLast
Results 11,181 to 11,200 of 11252

Thread: European Transfers & Rumours Topic

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    That's got to be the biggest head scratcher of the window.

Barcelona have been terribly run now for years. Finally starting to catch up with them.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

As soon as Messi declines or transfers, barca is done. Messi should come to us (if we make CL) or go to City next year.

JZ4, get to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

3. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, wera

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Scotland

Gomes, Mathieu, Digne, Vermaelen, Cillesen the list of bizarrre transfers continues.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Is there any doubt now that those Kondogbia rumors were actually true?

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Nope, I believe it.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

United States

Such morons barca. All neymar wanted was some more Brazilian bros to play for and apparently wanted them to get coutinho and paulinho. Hilarious if they get both after losing neymar. F barca

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Baggio

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    apparently, psg are on a spending spree. after neymar, now they want oblak (100 mln release clause) and mbappe and i'ts reported they are offering 180 mlns including bonuses.

222 + 100 + 180 ca. = 500 million euros ca. on three players. so long, FFP
    They won't be affected by FFP. Emirates has a major sponsorship deal with them (£200m/year), but that's besides the point. Neymar bought his own contract out. He signed a contract with Qatar to be the ambassador for the World Cup at the buy-out clause which means, PSG had no involvement with the transfer, they basically signed Neymar on a free. Sure it circumvents the purpose of FFP but that's what UEFA has created. Smaller teams are going to start losing more money, as they will have 0 chance of competing, and will be forced to sell their better players. If UEFA want to fix it, then NO outside investment can be used to purchase players; only gate receipts should be used. PSG would NOT be able to make any one of these purchases.

Regardless if PSG wins the CL or not, I expect all the rich clubs to start going bat shit crazy with their spending and it WILL happen. Football after this summer will be forever changed.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

Quote Originally Posted by compile View Post
    They won't be affected by FFP. Emirates has a major sponsorship deal with them (£200m/year), but that's besides the point. Neymar bought his own contract out. He signed a contract with Qatar to be the ambassador for the World Cup at the buy-out clause which means, PSG had no involvement with the transfer, they basically signed Neymar on a free. Sure it circumvents the purpose of FFP but that's what UEFA has created. Smaller teams are going to start losing more money, as they will have 0 chance of competing, and will be forced to sell their better players. If UEFA want to fix it, then NO outside investment can be used to purchase players; only gate receipts should be used. PSG would NOT be able to make any one of these purchases.

Regardless if PSG wins the CL or not, I expect all the rich clubs to start going bat shit crazy with their spending and it WILL happen. Football after this summer will be forever changed.
    No this is wrong. In the Neymar presentation, PSG owner/president was asked by a journo and said explicitly that PSG paid the buyout, not Neymar or his representatives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

How long until Barca rescue Guarin from China?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt90 View Post
    Gomes, Mathieu, Digne, Vermaelen, Cillesen the list of bizarrre transfers continues.
    To be fair, Gomes was highly regarded at Valencia and was a young talent. Kind of surprised that one backfired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

15. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Mathieu is not bad, I think he is not necessarly a new Puyol for them, but he had his share of great performances.

Gomes on the other hand looks lost and out of his league at Barca.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

17. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

A local news agency over here is reporting that Man City want to activate Messi's buy-out clause...

19. Thanks (2): MVD, nerazzurri4life

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Barcelona and Arsenal fight for Draxler.
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Tottenham are getting Davinson Sanchez from Ajax for 42m. Crazy money for a CB from Eredivisie.

22. Thanks (3): MVD, nerazzurri4life, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Coutinho and now Kovacic...

Juventus offered €75m for Real Madrid midfielder Mateo Kovacic, claims Spanish paper As, but it was rejected.

According to Saturday’s edition of the newspaper, the Bianconeri made a proposal worth in the region of €75m for the Croatia international.

Still only 23 years old, Kovacic was bought by Inter from Dinamo Zagreb for €11m in January 2013 and sold to Real Madrid for €31m plus bonuses in the summer of 2015.

Although he struggled for playing time initially, he has moved on to Coach Zinedine Zidane’s radar as a regular.

This is why the Merengues are reported to have turned down the massive Juventus offer.

Bulgaria

^^ This is so fake.

25. Thanks (2): Solfice, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    A local news agency over here is reporting that Man City want to activate Messi's buy-out clause...
    even if they did, messi wouldn't accept. it's a different story than neymar, the argentinian has been there since the age of 13, they paid him the hormonal treatment when he was still a kid (he wasn't growing properly), so no way in hell he would accept. unless barcelona kicked him out which is even more unlikely, they cannot do without this brand all of a sudden.
    Last edited by firmino; 20 Aug 17 at 13:56.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

27. Thanks (1): Howl

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

I hear Barcelona are closing in to sign Jean Seri from Nice. I think it's a great signing because I really rate Seri from the matches I've seen him play. He's a good passer and a great dribbler, something that Barcelona lack in midfield.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

For around 50mil, I think. One of the bigger talents from Ligue1

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    PSG actually did it again for Mbappe,180mil for the kid...are you fucking kidding me...FFP for PSG doesn't exist apparently

Marshall Islands

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    PSG actually did it again for Mbappe,180mil for the kid...are you fucking kidding me...FFP for PSG doesn't exist apparently
    Tbf it's a loan. They'll pay the fee starting next year.