Page 610 of 610 FirstFirst ... 110510560600607608609610
Results 12,181 to 12,193 of 12193

Thread: European Transfers & Rumours Topic

  1. #12181
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    12,363
    Thanked
    1,045 times

    Spain

    10 years of FIF
    Lo Celso on loan to Betis with option to buy. I can't believe this shit. So they will not get Mario of course.
    It's so unfair Italy transfer market ends way before, Lo Celso could have been good for us as alternative of Modric / Rafinha.

  2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago, phonk

  3. #12182
    Juan Bernat to PSG for 14m€ is a great piece of business...now that's how you buy a left back

  4. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  5. #12183

    Join Date
    07 May 11
    Posts
    814
    Thanked
    1,799 times
    Fav. Player
    Vitor Baía

    Portugal

    Coentrão screws Sporting over and returns to Portugal to play for... Rio Ave! A team from his home town.

    Jackson Martinez return to football and to Portugal to play for Portimonense.

    What is this? The save file must be corrupted.


  6. #12184
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    4,498
    Thanked
    8,312 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Moussa Dembele of Celtic to Lyon for 22m. It may look like a good deal for Celtic now but in few years it will look like a steal for Lyon.
    "After Inter it's difficult to think of anything better" - Walter Sabatini

  7. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude, wera

  8. #12185
    Balor's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Jul 18
    Posts
    408
    Thanked
    749 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Ireland

    Amazed Celtic got that much for him actually. Struggled with a few injuries and wasn't overly impressive last season. Celtic definitely win in the long run, that's a hell of a lot of money in Scotland.

  9. Thanks (1): Bergpavian

  10. #12186
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    4,498
    Thanked
    8,312 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    "After Inter it's difficult to think of anything better" - Walter Sabatini

  11. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

  12. #12187
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    11,774
    Thanked
    4,987 times

    Vatican

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Poor Cancelo. Why is he not fairly priced at 40m?

  13. #12188
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    18,990
    Thanked
    17,269 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    So Rabiot and the agents are in talks with Tottenham and Manchester City. Will be interesting who gets him.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  14. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  15. #12189
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    5,366
    Thanked
    3,069 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    That fucking list is pretty useless unless we know how they get to what they claim is fair value for the player!
    I mean they are suggesting that Pool payed less than fair value for Alisson, now i would really like to know what kind of fucked up assumptions lead to that conclusion.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti


  16. #12190
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    4,691
    Thanked
    4,759 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Poor Cancelo. Why is he not fairly priced at 40m?
    Only worth 35m

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    That fucking list is pretty useless unless we know how they get to what they claim is fair value for the player!
    I mean they are suggesting that Pool payed less than fair value for Alisson, now i would really like to know what kind of fucked up assumptions lead to that conclusion.
    its not even in %. The list is stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  17. Thanks (1): MVD

  18. #12191

    Join Date
    07 May 11
    Posts
    814
    Thanked
    1,799 times
    Fav. Player
    Vitor Baía

    Portugal

    Still in October but the rumours are starting to appear.

    Last sunday Inter had a scout to watch Militão, of course they already knew the player but are trying to find out if he´s good enough in Europe, according to the Portuguese press.
    I can only say this, hejust started and it might be too soon to talk but I said this as soon as I saw him play his first CL match, this guy is the real deal, 20 years old came after Marcano left, who had a pretty solid partnership with Felipe last season, won the spot to a pretty decent Portuguese prospect (Diogo Leite) as well. Not only that but he´s making Felipe, who´s in bad form tbh, seem like a sunday league player. No one talks about Marcano anymore.

    The scout apparently was also there to evaluate Herrera, who´ll most likely leave for free this end of the season, but I hope that´s a joke, he´s average at best, had one good season for Porto in like 5, he´s very humble and a hardworker, he´s our captain and I tolerate him for that but he´s not good enough for a better team/league imo.

  19. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan, MVD, thatdude

  20. #12192
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    11,774
    Thanked
    4,987 times

    Vatican

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Belgian league

  21. #12193
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    4,498
    Thanked
    8,312 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Quote Originally Posted by Azul View Post
    Still in October but the rumours are starting to appear.

    Last sunday Inter had a scout to watch Militão, of course they already knew the player but are trying to find out if he´s good enough in Europe, according to the Portuguese press.
    I can only say this, hejust started and it might be too soon to talk but I said this as soon as I saw him play his first CL match, this guy is the real deal, 20 years old came after Marcano left, who had a pretty solid partnership with Felipe last season, won the spot to a pretty decent Portuguese prospect (Diogo Leite) as well. Not only that but he´s making Felipe, who´s in bad form tbh, seem like a sunday league player. No one talks about Marcano anymore.

    The scout apparently was also there to evaluate Herrera, who´ll most likely leave for free this end of the season, but I hope that´s a joke, he´s average at best, had one good season for Porto in like 5, he´s very humble and a hardworker, he´s our captain and I tolerate him for that but he´s not good enough for a better team/league imo.
    Inter were indeed linked with Militao last summer. But whenever media mentioned him, he was considered a target for our RB position, not CB position. Anyway, the fact his agent is Kia Joorabchian probably made our management reluctant to bring another Kia's client to Inter straight from Brazil after the Barbosa disaster.
    "After Inter it's difficult to think of anything better" - Walter Sabatini

  22. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •