Page 641 of 643 FirstFirst ... 141541591631638639640641642643 LastLast
Results 12,801 to 12,820 of 12854

Thread: European Transfers & Rumours Topic

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Pfft. They just won the Champions League. They don't need any new signings. The only reinforcements they need are a 2nd choice keeper, a backup winger, and maybe a young midfielder.
    Klopp already said in June, the team is complete and they will make a transfer only if there is something unexpected. They signed the second keeper (a spaniard). Oxlade-Chamberlain is after a year ready to play. He is like a new signing this year. And hopefully Ryan Brewster will show why Klopp kisses his ass so often.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Imagine if we paid 80m for Armando Izzo...
    I imagine this would have been your answer 18 month ago when Liverpool signed van Dijk!

2. Thanks (2): monster09, MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    I think it's a mistake by Manchester United to not sell Alexis and Pogba. Especially they can get a good amount for Pogba. Then rebuild this season with Ole bringing youth talent (the new Scholes/Giggs) and buy a couple of stars next summer or the other when they go back to CL. I feel the team they have now is a mix of youth and experienced players but a bit weird, Alexis being the best paid and 0 motivation to play there etc...

4. Thanks (1): thatdude

United States

Alexis for sure but they won’t get much money. Selling Pogba would be fine if they could actually get talent in that would guarantee them a top 4 finish. Quite frankly, I don’t think there are any guarantees with Ole as the coach. Still not at all convinced by him.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Solfice View Post
    Zaha 80m? My god, this is going crazy. He isn't even worth 30.
    Well he's basically the difference between survival and relegation for them, so it makes sense. They also have a big sell-on clause to Man Utd I think.

Canada

I guess Pogba is definitely staying? They didnt buy any midfielder and also lose Herrera so unless they are ready to give up the season, he's probably staying.

9. Thanks (3): Il Drago, MVD, thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    De Laurentiis said he would have offered significantly less money to sign Maguire and said Koulibaly was worth three times more than the England international.

"He has a clause of 150m," he said in an exclusive interview with ESPN. "But, for example, in England, they paid 85m for a player. In Napoli, I would pay 30-35m.

"With that in mind, I think Koulibaly's value is 250m if they paid that much for that guy."

Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Correa to Milan for 55m. And Rodrigo to Atletico for 60m.

Atletico has this:
    ---------------------------------Oblak/Adan---------------------------
    Trippier/Arias---Gimenez/Savic---Hermoso/Felipe---Lodi/Hermoso
    --------------------------- Llorente / Herrera -----------------------
    -------------- Saul / Thomas ----------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------- Koke / Vitolo----------------
    ------ Rodrigo / Lemar ------- Joao Felix ---------------------------
    -------------------------- D Costa / Morata -------------------------

Not bad. Hopefully can compete for the league.

12. Thanks (2): dynasty27, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Looks one hell of a team, on paper. They will most probably play 4-4-2, and their 4-4-2 is a mix between 4-4-2 and 4-3-3. Hermoso is brought to be a Lodi sub as LB, i dont think he will play much as CB.

Oblak
    Trippier - Gimenez - Felipe - Lodi
    Koke - Saul - Llorente - Lemar
    Felix - Rodrigo

Adan
    Arias - Savic - Montero - Hermoso
    Vitolo - Herrera - Thomas
    Diego Costa - Morata - Kalinic

Fuck me. Even their second team can compete for Europe. Atletico always had great first teamers, but lacked the depth. now they have two players on almost every position. AND most of them are also versatile, can cover at least 2-3 positions.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

14. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Hermoso is starting for sure dude. He is one of the best young cb's in Spain.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Hermoso is starting for sure dude. He is one of the best young cb's in Spain.
    Some may say that, just like 90% were saying about Gimenez But he rotated with Savic, Savic even got more minutes. I read somewhere that the most impressive defender for Cholo was Felipe... So he has his choices. I dont personally rate Hermoso that much, he has been starter for only a year, and who knows if he settles well in Atletico. We will see, but the depth Atletico has this year is immense. They have to take advantage of it.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Where will Correa play for Milan? Next to Piatek or as a trequartista?

Feels weird, they should sell Suso but no one's going to buy him really. I could see some West Ham sort of team going for him for that 50m price tag, but there's no Spanish or Italian team going for that shit. Would be funny if Juventus wasted that on him, we need them to be shooting on all of their toes if we want to close the gap.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    psg is going to get a sweet ass deal for neymar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

19. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, Dylan

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Where will Correa play for Milan? Next to Piatek or as a trequartista?

Feels weird, they should sell Suso but no one's going to buy him really. I could see some West Ham sort of team going for him for that 50m price tag, but there's no Spanish or Italian team going for that shit. Would be funny if Juventus wasted that on him, we need them to be shooting on all of their toes if we want to close the gap.
    Probably as a forward as they're also trying to offload Andre Silva. They have Paqueta for the trequartista role. I am curious what they're going to do with Suso and Castillejo as they don't exactly fit with Giampaolo's 4-3-1-2.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Probably as a forward as they're also trying to offload Andre Silva. They have Paqueta for the trequartista role. I am curious what they're going to do with Suso and Castillejo as they don't exactly fit with Giampaolo's 4-3-1-2.
    Latest rumor is that Suso is close to Viola for 30 mils, and Castillejo is said to be in talk with Sevilla, but i think those rumors died couple of weeks ago.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    How and why would Fiorentina pay 30m€ for Suso? Makes zero sense.

24. Thanks (2): Dylan, Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    A Barca speaker confirmed Bayern's interest in Coutinho. It all depends on Neymar.

Shouldn't Neymar go to Barcelona (and Coutinho to PSG), Bayern could turn its eyes on Dybala.

Source: https://www.kicker.de/755421/artikel...hintergruende-

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I've read Paqueta will be a side midfielder in the diamond and Suso as the #10.

27. Thanks (4): Il Drago, MVD, n4l, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    How and why would Fiorentina pay 30m€ for Suso? Makes zero sense.
    Well GdS reported it, followed by footballItalia and CDS. here is an article of footballitalia:

https://www.football-italia.net/1419...ina-suso-talks

Who knows if there's any truth of that, i read somewhere that Commiso was in Milan HQ to personally talk about the transfer.

My message to JuBe cunts

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    I've read Paqueta will be a side midfielder in the diamond and Suso as the #10.
    Suso is almost useless as #10 so I hope it's true.

30. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Monaco have officially announced the signing of Ben Yedder from Sevilla. 40m euros.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

32. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude