Page 643 of 643 FirstFirst ... 143543593633640641642643
Results 12,841 to 12,854 of 12854

Thread: European Transfers & Rumours Topic

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    13 million after tax, so this loan will cost them 32-33 million euros, which is huge money.

Fav. Player
    Polikaku

Europe

Werner extends with Leipzig, allegedly the buyout-clause is about 30mils.
    buu ain't for everyone

3. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

wat
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

United States

Nice of Timo to make sure Leipzig gets paid a little (in today’s market). Shouldn’t hinder a move next summer to any serious club. He also gets paid a little bit more now till the summer

6. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, Kev9Inter, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Barca have been fined.... 300 Euro... THREE HUNDRED... for negotiating with Griezmann while he was under contract with ATM.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I got more in speeding tickets
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    WTF? Disgrace

"This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

10. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, n4l, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I got more in speeding tickets
    I thought that would be easy for you to talk your way out of.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I thought that would be easy for you to talk your way out of.
    I never try to talk out of a speeding ticket. Cop is like do you have anything to say? I'm like "you got me speeding, what is there to say?"

Though once I argued with a cop for over 10 minutes telling him his bosses were money grabbers for placing him there and that the speed limit is ridiculously low there for no reason other than catching people for speeding and paying themselves. All he babbled about was following his instructions.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    And Barfa appealed to that fine... Ahahahahahaha

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

15. Thanks (2): MVD, n4l

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    And Barfa appealed to that fine... Ahahahahahaha

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    They probably appealed for fear that atleti will use this fine in a civil trial for a more substantial compensation. Or at least that's how I figure it.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Cardiff ordered to pay Nantes €6m over Emiliano Sala transfer

Cardiff have been ordered to pay French club Nantes €6m (£5.3m) in relation to the signing of Emiliano Sala in January.

The Argentinian died when the aircraft he was travelling in from France to the UK to complete his move to the Welsh side crashed in the English Channel.

The Bluebirds had argued that they could not be held liable for the £15m fee because Sala had not registered as a Premier League player. But Fifa’s player status committee has decided that they must pay the amount equivalent to the first instalment of that fee.

A statement from the committee read: “In a meeting held on September 25, 2019, the FIFA players’ status committee established that Cardiff must pay Nantes the sum of 6,000,000 euros, corresponding to the first instalment due in accordance with the transfer agreement concluded between the parties on January 19, 2019 for the transfer of the late Emiliano Sala from Nantes to Cardiff.

“The Fifa players’ status committee, which never lost sight of the specific and unique circumstances of this tragic situation during its deliberations on the dispute at stake, refrained from imposing procedural costs on the parties.
    “The findings of the decision were notified to the parties concerned today. Within a deadline of 10 days, Cardiff and Nantes can request a copy of the grounds of the decision, which can be appealed to the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne.”
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

19. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    If man u spend rest of thier transfer budget on maguire, I can die a happy man.
    Is you dead?
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

21. Thanks (2): Lui, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to reports from Argentina, Exequiel Palacios, a former Inter target, is joining Leverkusen for 15m plus a future sale percentage.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

23. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude