Page 647 of 647 FirstFirst ... 147547597637644645646647
Results 12,921 to 12,935 of 12935

Thread: European Transfers & Rumours Topic

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Some leagues, iirc the French, have a rule for GK signings outside the window if your 2 main ones get hurt.

For a random outfield player this is the first time I see this. Would have been handy for us in the early 2000s.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Netherlands

To be fair, in Italy you can sign a free agent whenever you want (even beyond the transfer window). This Spanish rule makes it sound like that is generally not allowed in La Liga.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    To be fair, in Italy you can sign a free agent whenever you want (even beyond the transfer window). This Spanish rule makes it sound like that is generally not allowed in La Liga.
    I think free agent window is for everyone but player should be free agent during the transfer window.

La Liga has weird rule but it's agreed by all clubs. It's just fucked up rule where big 2 can mess up any club's season if they have injuries.

Also I don't get the point of squad and academy if clubs can sign emergency players just because they are out for 6+ months.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

England

La Liga have only gone and declined Leganes' request to sign a replacement striker. What a farce

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    FIFA Chief Legal Officer Silvero: “Transfer Window Will Not Open In July, Contracts Expiring In June Can’t Be Extended”

FIFA Chief Legal Officer Emilio García Silvero has stated that contracts expiring on the 30th June will not be extended when speaking to the TV show Playtime according to a report in Italian media outlet PassioneInter.

“On the 1st July, the transfer market will not open. Contracts expiring on the 30th June cannot be extended. The players on loan will return to their teams but will not be able to take to the pitch.”

He then detailed how players will not be able to play when they return to their clubs, despite being forced to return.

“FIFA cannot extend contracts beyond the 30th June, but the transfer windows will not be the same as before and therefore players cannot be registered. The players on loan will return to the teams that hold the transfer cards, but they will still not be able to take to the pitch as the market will be closed.”

Finally, García Silvero discussed one potential idea regarding future transfer windows.

“There could be more market windows. It will depend on the beginning and the end of each competition. The idea is that the windows will end just before the start of each league and will not have to coincide.”

The Coronavirus pandemic has forced Serie A, like most other leagues across the world, to be stopped, in order to protect the safety of the general public and all those in the footballing world.

Many were expecting FIFA to extend contracts past the 30th June, so that players who are out on loan could finish the season with their respective clubs. This statement has confirmed now that any players out on loan will have to return to their parent club, being unable to finish the season with either side, should the leagues extend past the end of June.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Wtf is going on. Rube buying Semedo for Pjanic+DeSciglio+ 25m €.

Paratici getting slapped . AGAIN.

Marotta& Ausilio , man we gotta be happy with our directors!

10. Thanks (4): Hasan, Howl, Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    That cannot be true. I mean, Pjanic is at least 45 million player plus 10 for De Sciglio and with 25 added it comes to 80 millions for Semedo who is solid full back but nothing spectacular.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

12. Thanks (2): Howl, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post

Sadly it's only reported by Sport. It hasn't been confirmed by any other source. It sounds too good to be true. Though you never know with Paratici.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    That cannot be true. I mean, Pjanic is at least 45 million player plus 10 for De Sciglio and with 25 added it comes to 80 millions for Semedo who is solid full back but nothing spectacular.
    According to Spanish media, Barcelona value Semedo around 45m (at least this was the case in our talks for Lautaro). I guess they value Pjanic at around 20m due to his age (if the report is accurate).
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post

Now it seems the deal is straight swap De Sciglio for Semedo. No money and no Pjanic.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I guess they value Pjanic at around 20m due to his age (if the report is accurate).
    He is 3 yrs younger from Vidal and they value Vidal 20 millions. Doesn’t make sense.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Cool story bro.

Sport (Catalan paper) is just making notice, though pretty stupid one.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    i cant believe that is true at all, its a ludicrous valuation

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

The most outlandish aspect to all of this is Barca having any interest in fucking De Sciglio. Such a nothing player, yet somehow being rumored to PSG and now Barca.

20. Thanks (2): MVD, _OC_

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by vasilios View Post
    The most outlandish aspect to all of this is Barca having any interest in fucking De Sciglio. Such a nothing player, yet somehow being rumored to PSG and now Barca.
    They bought a 31yo former-midfielder from Sassuolo to play forward

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Barca media reminding me on North Korea