Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1259

Thread: Serie A Calcio Mercato, Summer 2019-20

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Demenza Senile View Post
    We put Perisic in the market straight away and even announced to the whole world that we dont want him and still no offers came for him.What else was Marotta supposed to do in the Perisic case exactly?I mean we lowered his value by stating he was on the market and then lowered his value some more by getting Conte to say he didnt have a position on the pitch to play at and hoped clubs would make offers and nobody valued him and bid for him.If there were offers they were certainly not from clubs he wanted to go to.This seems like pretty much the best deal offered so far and this was acceptable to the player.

I think the only mistake here is only giving him up for a loan.I think we should have sold him for as low as 15 million but then Bayern were also said to be looking at Roma's Under and could easily have turned down this loan payment too and to be honest i doubt we would have been able to get rid of him.The best case was to sell him to the EPL but i dont remember any EPL club making any bids for him and we waited for their transfer market to close before doing this.

I also dont think Marotta putting him on the market was a wrong move in hindsight because nobody even came out with a low ball offer from the EPL for him [not the big 6 clubs atleast which Perisic probably wanted].I think everybody saw his performances last season and sort of dont want him.He is a one trick pony in attack and hasnt been performing really.I for one wont blame Marotta in this.He did all to get rid of Perisic but nobody wants him because he is no longer lethal going forward and clubs seem covered in attack.Also think it was right to keep him in January because he did well in defense and was suited to Spalletti's tactics and we couldnt have replaced him so late in the market.
    Fantastic fucking post tbh

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Fantastic fucking post tbh
    Senile members on FIF usually starts like this, just look at brehme. Once upon a time he was awarded football poster of FIF and now he is going crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

3. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    At least Marotta and co. are consistent in getting rid of all the bad attitude players (Perisic, Nainggolan, Icardi) irrespective of the price. That itself is positive.

The other ones rumoured are Mario, Valero, Dalbert, Politano, and to a lesser extent, Gags and Candreva. It may take time and the price may not be great. But if we are able to get rid of them, I would be fucking over the moon.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

5. Thanks (2): IM21, Rain

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I prefer the Turkish option over the Armenian* transfer since we're getting into ethnic euphemisms

*It is said that when Armenians visit friends and family they prolong heir stay to an excessive amount of time (could be weeks), so we have the expression of an Armenian visit if you have or are a guest that stays for too much time at someone's place. It also usually means that they have come uninvited sometimes.
    This would apply to Joao Mario and several other players we cannot seem to get rid of. Like Samuele Longo as well.

Never heard of this 'turkish option' before but I can get on board with it.
    Now you started triggering me based on ethnicity... That's a new low, I have to give it to you. And I thought you just can't get more irritating.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Now you started triggering me based on ethnicity... That's a new low, I have to give it to you. And I thought you just can't get more irritating.
    Did you forget to take your chill pills today?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Its so good to see that finally a club is standing up to Rube's bullying in the mercato, and giving it back to them in kind. For too long, Rube have had it easy in the mercato, agreeing deals with players of rival clubs and forcing the deals through (like Pjanic) or generally being a cunt. Now Inter are hitting them back, and I love it.

Juve tried to fuck with our Lukaku move, Inter fucked with Dybala to destroy their move. Juve are fucking with Icardi, Inter are now screwing their Chiesa move by having an understanding with Fiorentina. No more freebees for Rube in the mercato, finally Inter are standing up to them and behaving like a rival big club. We may lose some of these battles, but at least we are turning up for the fight. Finally!!

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Did you forget to take your chill pills today?
    Let's not start with the Greeks ,

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    At least Marotta and co. are consistent in getting rid of all the bad attitude players (Perisic, Nainggolan, Icardi) irrespective of the price. That itself is positive.

The other ones rumoured are Mario, Valero, Dalbert, Politano, and to a lesser extent, Gags and Candreva. It may take time and the price may not be great. But if we are able to get rid of them, I would be fucking over the moon.
    That’s ok to do if you are a rich team. We are a broke one.... so tanking the value of 3/4 most expensive players by letting everyone know you are unhappy with them was just idiotic by our management and our relations team.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    No Crzd we are a rich team now

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

I have been discounting Roma this summer, like everyone else here, but there is a chance Roma could start the season with an attack including Icardi, Sanchez and Under. Defence has greatly improved too, specially if they get Lovren or Rugani. If Fonseca is half as good as he is made out to be, he could make a big impact with this potential squad:

Sanchez (Kluivert) - Icardi (Schick) - Under (Antonucci/Perotti)
    Zaniolo (Pastore)
    Diawara (Veretout) - Pellegrini (Cristante/Nzonzi)
    Spinazzola (Kolarov) - Mancini (Jesus) - Lovren (Fazio) - Florenzi (Santon)
    Pau Lopez (Mirante)

Lets wait till the mercato ends before we discount Roma. Inter's top 4 spot may not be as guaranteed as some assume.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 14 Aug 19 at 08:58.

England

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I have been discounting Roma this summer, like everyone else here, but there is a chance Roma could start the season with an attack including Icardi, Sanchez and Under/Kluivert, supported by Zaniolo/Pastore, Pellegrini/Cristante and Diawara/Veretout. Defence has improved too, with Kolarov/Spinazzola, Mancini, Fazio, and Florenzi with Pau Lopez in goal. If Fonseca is half as good as some people make him out to be, he could make a big impact with that team.
    good for serie a

i hope roma go far in europa

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    Does this only apply to football players?
    If I understood correct people who will reside in southern regions of Italia (for ex Naples) will only have 10% of their salary taxed.
    Others - 30%.
    This was very advantageous for FC Napoli, but then the government made a correction: Sportsmen - 50% of their gross salary shall be taxed no matter where they reside.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

16. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroto View Post
    BTW Kessiť is still at BBilan. Wait for news to be confirmed next time.
    I guess this arrow was aimed at me, as I shared this news here.
    1. What I wrote is that milan accepted a bit from Wolves for Kessiť, which is true. NOT that Kessiť`s transfer to Wolves is official.
    2. I even quote myself and provided an UPDATE which clearly stipulates that Kessiť rejected the Wolves.
    3. Stay humble, carefully read the posts & try to make yourself useful for the FIF community.

Roma midfielder Steven Nzonzi has agreed to join Galatasaray on an initial season-long loan.

According to Fabrizio Romano, the deal is done and Nzonzi is ready to fly out to Turkey to complete his move.

Gianluca Di Marzio adds negotiations are close to being finalised, with Gala paying the entirety of his salary, estimated to be in the €3-4m region.

They will then have the option to buy the player or loan him for the following campaign.

Finally, Corriere dello Sport writes the option to buy is set at €15m, with €1m for the initial loan, although Roma are still trying to turn that into an obligation.

The Turkish champions will play in the Champions League this season after defending their domestic crown.

Nzonzi cost the Giallorossi €26.65m last summer, the 30-year-old having followed then-sporting director Monchi from Sevilla.

Despite making 39 appearances in all competitions, the Frenchman failed to truly impose himself at the Olimpico.
    Horrible deal and I`m afraid this might stop Galata`s pursuit for fucking Ciao Mario

Balotelli set to reject Brazil big-money contract to join Brescia
    According to Sky Sport Italia, Balotelli has given his word to Brescia owner Massimo Cellino and will sign a three-year contract at the Mario Rigamonti.

Flamengo had tried to bring him to Brazil, but the broadcaster is adamant the free agent will return to Italy for the upcoming season after three years in Ligue 1.

The 29-year-old celebrated the Rondinelle’s promotion to Serie A, has a house 200 metres away from their stadium and grew up in the Lombardian comune.
    Daniele Rugani just has to work out personal terms to complete his move to Roma, on loan for €5m with obligation to buy from Juventus for €25m. Rugani looked to be all set for Roma, but Gazzetta dello Sport reports their offer of a loan with an option to buy has been gazumped by Monaco, who are ready to bring him on a permanent basis. Roma’s reluctance to push harder for the 25-year-old is because Coach Paulo Fonseca prefers Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren.

Blaise Matuidi is also linked to Monaco, the midfielder will depart Turin before the transfer window closes after Sami Khedira proved his worth to new boss Maurizio Sarri.
    Last edited by DARi0; 14 Aug 19 at 12:31. Reason: added update
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

I have been discounting Roma this summer, like everyone else here, but there is a chance Roma could start the season with an attack including Icardi, Sanchez and Under. Defence has greatly improved too, specially if they get Lovren or Rugani. If Fonseca is half as good as he is made out to be, he could make a big impact with this potential squad:

Zaniolo (Pastore)
    Pau Lopez (Mirante)

Lets wait till the mercato ends before we discount Roma. Inter's top 4 spot may not be as guaranteed as some assume.
    Sorry, but if inter can't make top 4 with the money we've spent already on Conte and Co, some heads will need to roll at the end of the season.

19. Thanks (3): ADRossi, CafeCordoba, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Zaniolo (Pastore)
    Pau Lopez (Mirante)

Hmm, yes and no. I think both Lovren and Rugani are borderline trash, particularly when paired with someone who isn't a leader in defense, which I don't think Mancini is yet. Additionally, Sanchez and Icardi are huge 'ifs' right now, both in terms of actually landing them and how Sanchez will perform.

That midfield is very nice though, would say they're still better than us in that respect.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

21. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    Sorry, but if inter can't make top 4 with the money we've spent already on Conte and Co, some heads will need to roll at the end of the season.
    That was precisely my main argument against the hiring of Conte after someone like Spalletti. A dramatic change in our style of play costs a lot more money. We have basically spent a lot of money to dismantle the previous squad and are building a very different one. Basically we took a step back and then two steps forward i.e. we spent the "money" of 3 steps to go 1 step forward.

What is worse is that if this project underperforms, we will do the same shit again. Heads will roll, and knowing Inter the new coach will want to go in a completely different direction and hence a lot of new players will be needed and some of our stars may go on a garage sale again. That is the worst case scenario.

I hope better sense prevails this time. Give Conte time to build his team even if there are initial hiccups. Commit to the new project we have started and be ready for it to take some time. And if we have to change coach, our next coach HAS to be someone who can use a lot of our current players. Maybe someone like Simeone or Pochettino. That is critical. If we keep changing direction with every new coach, we will never build anything.

Perhaps this is one of the reasons why Marotta went for Conte and is going all out to satisfy his needs, coz Conte is all about instant results. Marotta knows that Inter have no patience for a new project.

23. Thanks (2): Rain, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I have no idea what you're talking about. All of Godin, Barella, Sensi, Lukaku would also fit in an orthodox formation ala 433/4231. Only the likes of Lazaro and Biraghi, provided we get him, won't. Would you elaborate what exactly did we dismantle to please Conte? What we did was to clean the dressing room, so the coach can, for once, work in peace without some cunts ruining it with their infantile behaviour and dick measuring. Hopefully.

Nainggolan and Perisic were underperforming and in their thirties already. We would've been looking to get rid of them sooner or later anyway. Same goes for Icardi, decisions were made even before Conte's arrival.

Someone was listing the players that we bought and was saying that we basically replaced them and didn't improve but you're also forgetting that we lowered the average age of the team a bit with Barella replacing Nainggolan and with Sensi replacing effectively Valero. Same goes for Perisic, whether it's Biraghi, Dalbert or Lazaro we're counting as a direct replacement. Godin and Miranda are the same age, same goes for Lukaku and Icardi.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

25. Thanks (3): DARi0, MVD, varmin

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Not concerning just Serie A but so exciting to see how this domino of Neymar-Coutinho-Dybala-Icardi-Dzeko-Higuain will go. All these names are connected in terms of transfer market.

27. Thanks (2): Lui, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about. All of Godin, Barella, Sensi, Lukaku would also fit in an orthodox formation ala 433/4231. Only the likes of Lazaro and Biraghi, provided we get him, won't. Would you elaborate what exactly did we dismantle to please Conte? What we did was to clean the dressing room, so the coach can, for once, work in peace without some cunts ruining it with their infantile behaviour and dick measuring. Hopefully.

Nainggolan and Perisic were underperforming and in their thirties already. We would've been looking to get rid of them sooner or later anyway. Same goes for Icardi, decisions were made even before Conte's arrival.

Someone was listing the players that we bought and was saying that we basically replaced them and didn't improve but you're also forgetting that we lowered the average age of the team a bit with Barella replacing Nainggolan and with Sensi replacing effectively Valero. Same goes for Perisic, whether it's Biraghi, Dalbert or Lazaro we're counting as a direct replacement. Godin and Miranda are the same age, same goes for Lukaku and Icardi.
    Lets just agree to disagree on this. IMO if you change direction completely again and get a coach who plays a 433/4231 possession based football, not only will we need to buy wingers, AM and fullbacks to suit that, but also we may end up with redundant wing backs and too many strikers. We will also need to retrain the remaining players on a very different style of play, which will have its casualties. That is the additional cost I am talking about.

We have changed the way we play which is not ideal. But now that we have done this, it is smarter to build on this style of play with Conte and beyond. Thats what I am saying.

29. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Vietnam

People who think Nainggolan as "worst deal of the season" award might look at Roma and reconsider

They are loaning 30yo Nzonzi out for TWO years loan with OPTION to buy...15m. Whom was bought last season for 30m.

31. Thanks (3): Il Drago, thatdude, yoszee