Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Thread: Serie A Calcio Mercato, Summer 2019-20

Fav. Player
    Cham-paggin?

Estonia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Imagine opening your palm and every second someone drops 50cents in it.
    I don't think he'd like that very much.
    It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    Friendship with Cristiano has ended, now Lionel is my new best friend.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    An uncommon opinion when it comes to money
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    If someone from China offered me 15m a year for 3 years to kick a football around I don't care what age I am or what my prospects are, the last anyone would see of me is a YoramG-shaped dust cloud as I race to the nearest airport

I can't even comprehend how much money that is.

And the rumor was that Mourinho was being offered 30m per year, with the ability to choose how long the contract would be! My head explodes just thing about that...
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Why go for Mertens when Griezmann is coming?

I know you are only joking, but after his recent behaviour at Atletico, I have lost all respect for Griezmann and don't want him in an Inter shirt like ever. I am sick of unprofessional players.

5. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, Jnr

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I know you are only joking, but after his recent behaviour at Atletico, I have lost all respect for Griezmann and don't want him in an Inter shirt like ever. I am sick of unprofessional players.

I see where you are coming from. I agree with it, but a player like Griezmann would improve our team and attack by a thousand. I mean, we'd be a serious force to be reckoned with.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

7. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Cham-paggin?

Estonia

An uncommon opinion when it comes to money
    A cheesy joke about 50 Cent not liking it if you try to drop him on to someones palm.
    It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    Friendship with Cristiano has ended, now Lionel is my new best friend.

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

If Napoli do get James and Icardi then imo they've had a fantastic mercato.Similarly getting De Ligt and adding Rabiot on free are good deals for Rubentus and the only worry for them is Sarri which is obviously a big worry but lets see.

I am absolutely not impressed with our transfers so far.Sure Conte is a great manager but its not 2012 and i am not sure his model of 2012 with a hard working squad made up primarily of Italians will pay dividends this time.Milan had weakened themselves by selling Ibra and we were sabotaging ourselves with our transfer and coach policies like pretty much always barring the 2009-10 season.It wasnt just Conte but a vaccum left by us and Milan that they could fill but circumstances right now are different.Right now if Napoli get those 2 and if Rubentus also add Pogba then i dont see this 2012 Conte strategy working here at all.Not to mention the Italians we have are hardly top class.Politano,Sensi and Barella imo arent the finished product and making them grow here means putting the Scudetto hopes on a freeze for this year atleast.Not to mention that Hertha kid.Similarly Lukaku and Dzeko will hardly be creating much havoc here and i fear Lukaku will have to face quite a lot of hostility due to skin colour which will also unsettle us.

Now if we can raise money to get Griezemann by perhaps selling Icardi and Lautaro and pairing him up with Lukaku upfront then i do see us being very good upfront as well as in defense.The midfield is still a worry.But Lautaro/Dzeko-Lukaku imo wont be all that lethal.

I am also disappointed that we are keeping Perisic because he works hard.Yes he works hard and helps the defense but his end product in attack is horrible and he has been deteriorating and yet we wont get wide players who are lethal in attack and this will probably once again result in a lot of frustration for us.

Would love to keep Miranda here for another year though.Playing 3 at the back with Miranda and Ranocchia in reserve makes for a very good defensive setup.Fingers crossed that happens.Getting a guy like Griezemann paired up with Lukaku upfront could really be beautiful.So i am really hoping Neymar to Barca falls through and they go for Lautaro and not Griezemann .Would love that guy here.

If there is one window where Suning should spend huge amounts its now.But all signs so far are that we wont do that with Lukaku coming in for the amount Icardi is going out for and this is sadly a big missed opportunity.

10. Thanks (2): Linege, pier

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

You need to come back to reality: we don't have chances to win this year (the gap with Juventus is too big) and Griezmann won't come here (too small pool for such a big shark).

12. Thanks (3): Anne Marie, Dylan, thatdude

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by raiden View Post
    If there is one window where Suning should spend huge amounts its now.But all signs so far are that we wont do that with Lukaku coming in for the amount Icardi is going out for and this is sadly a big missed opportunity.
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Conte uomo di merda

14. Thanks (1): Sqnalkel

10 years of FIF
    You apparently live in a parallel universe where things are different than in mine. So maybe better not start arguing about this claim, no matter how outlandish and groundless it seems to me.

16. Thanks (2): chhstr, magnesium

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Ludlow View Post
    You apparently live in a parallel universe where things are different than in mine. So maybe better not start arguing about this claim, no matter how outlandish and groundless it seems to me.
    To be honest, without undermining everyone's right to discuss on this forum, it would be best to simply ignore some of brehme's posts, he is so stubborn and adamant in his opinion about Conte and whole doomsday scenario due to Conte and Marotta, that it almost feels like he is trolling.

18. Thanks (4): chhstr, magnesium, thatdude, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Napoli could finalise details with Eljif Elmas today, amid reports Fenerbahce have given him permission to discuss personal terms. The Macedonian is one of the most sought-after young midfielders on the continent, with Inter, Borussia Dortmund and Atletico Madrid all having been linked.

Roma are on the verge of a €25m deal for Atalanta centre-back Gianluca Mancini, claim reports, a figure that includes bonuses.

Sky Sport Italia claims Murillo will return to Italy [Sampdoria], with the Ligurians paying €2m for a season-long loan and €12m next summer.

Meanwhile, Inter are trying hard to get rid of Nainggolan
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

20. Thanks (2): thatdude, varmin

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Atalanta, don't sell Mancini!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

22. Thanks (2): Linege, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    After being linked to all the big teams at some point, eventually it is Lazio who sign Manuel Lazzari from SPAL for €10m + Murgia.

Decent player but never saw what the fuss was. Good transfer for Lazio.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Vietnam

Lazzari is FIF's new Marco Sau, rated highly in this forum, linked to all big teams but in the end, just an average player.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Sau wasn't that highly rated. It was mostly just one guy (Ninja something?) that just happened to mention him a few dozen times
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

26. Thanks (2): ADRossi, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    And how highly rated Lazzari is here?

28. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Big old meh from me.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    When you compare him to Lazaro and Candreva he's like a prime Dani Alves.

Conte uomo di merda

31. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

When you compare him to Lazaro and Candreva he's like a prime Dani Alves.
    Have you been following Lazaro last season at all?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti