Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 155562636465
Results 1,281 to 1,283 of 1283

Thread: Serie A Calcio Mercato, Summer 2019-20

Italy

MLS chief claims Zlatan Ibrahimovich has "signed for AC Milan"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...ovich-20836899

MLS commissioner Don Graber has claimed Zlatan Ibrahimovic "has now been signed by Milan"
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Thats sad. But I guess he will get to start every game at Milan, which wouldn't have been the case at Inter.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    We`ve never been linked to Ibra at this age. As far as I read, Zlatan wants a 18 month contract worth 1m/month.

Torreira`s agent confirmed that he is not happy with his new role at Arsenal, coach moving him further up on the pitch [box-to-box] instead of his classic DM. I bet Napoli are waiting to snatch him and replace Allan.

Also keep an eye on Nahitan NŠndez, anorther client of Oscar Bentancourt. He was scouted in recent years by Inter before making his move to Cagliari and he is performing well in the league.

FCIN: Next season, the Sardinians will have to try to acquire Radja Nainggolan who would remain willingly at that club, especially more so in the event of them playing in a European competition. On the budget of Inter, il Ninja weighs about €17M-€18M and it is not excluded that Inter can use the Belgian as pawn to lower the demand of Cagliari for NŠndez.
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

5. Thanks (1): MVD