Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Juventus (27 Apr 19)

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post

They forgot to put Wanda on Marvel though. Spot on the bald midget
    Agnelli on Thanos?!

2. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Just found this in my recommendations. Pretty much sums it up, they don't give a damn about the "how?". First they need to win CL, then we can start talking.

Grammatical error in the title too. Fuck corruption.
    You're watching a master at work

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Hernan Crespo

Indonesia

Please win this one! I want to spit on the faces of Jubes' arrogant fucktards with scudetti on their hands.
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the Cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy. We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful"

-Beppe Severgnini-

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Marotta is Thanos. He's gonna make all the mediocre characters disappear.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

7. Thanks (3): bjwam4, Devious, SiamoNoi

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post

it's also crucial not to make others appear though.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    On my drive from Malpensa...we ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

oh I remember this spot, there was a banner for the Barcelona game as well
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    The ref will be Luca Banti while Mazzoleni will be the VAR. Luca Banti was the ref who caused controversy in the Supercoppa final between Juventus and Milan.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Nice. Pretty sure the last time we did this was for the PSV home game though, so that really doesn’t bode well.
    Last edited by YoramG; 26 Apr 19 at 10:55.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

15. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, phonk

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post

The only one dissappearing is Marotta in September from Inter, maybe sooner
    He was promised a full control mode at Inter... However Suning rejected the sporting director change already and might keep Spallo so...
    Marotta wanted Pecini to replace Ausilio, Suning said no.
    Soon no one will want to work for Inter, only their pet doggy Ausilio.

Spoiler :
    Antman crawls in to Thanos's ass and enlarges and Thanos explodes

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

An opportunity to virtually seal our seasons objectives 4 match days early, against our biggest foe, in front of our own fans?

We don't do that sort of happiness here.
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    The only one dissappearing is Marotta in September from Inter, maybe sooner
    He was promised a full control mode at Inter... However Suning rejected the sporting director change already and might keep Spallo so...
    Marotta wanted Pecini to replace Ausilio, Suning said no.
    Soon no one will want to work for Inter, only their pet doggy Ausilio.

Spoiler :
    Antman crawls in to Thanos's ass and enlarges and Thanos explodes

Thank God we have such a great insider I'm not even going to bother to be update with anything about Inter.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

20. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Thank God we have such a great insider I'm not even going to bother to be update with anything about Inter.
    If it makes u feel better this isn't from me... I just repeat stuff I hear and think that has some sense
    It's all on FB... Internazionale Milano 1908

https://www.panorama.it/sport/calcio/inter-marotta-depotenziato-spalletti-ausilio-restano/

The media picked it up also...
    Saying Zhang lost confidence in Marotta with his hard approach with the Icardi crisis that brought bad results for the club in EL and Coppa so Zhang put the plug on the Marotta revolution and so Ausilio and Spallo staying here for another season at least
    Marotta lost bonus points here with the Icardi situation...

Last edited by JJM; 26 Apr 19 at 12:54.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano92 View Post
    An opportunity to virtually seal our seasons objectives 4 match days early, against our biggest foe, in front of our own fans?

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano92 View Post

We don't do that sort of happiness here.
    As is always the case, we have had ample, ample opportunity to be vastly more secure in our position and closer to our objective. And as always we have squandered those opportunities, which makes me sick to my stomach.

The only thing in our favor is that we play early this matchday so we can't guarantee a fuck up after watching those other retards fuck up.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

25. Thanks (3): capitano92, Devious, firmino

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    If it makes u feel better this isn't from me... I just repeat stuff I hear and think that has some sense
    It's all on FB... Internazionale Milano 1908

https://www.panorama.it/sport/calcio...silio-restano/

The media picked it up also...
    Saying Zhang lost confidence in Marotta with his hard approach with the Icardi crisis that brought bad results for the club in EL and Coppa so Zhang put the plug on the Marotta revolution and so Ausilio and Spallo staying here for another season at least
    Marotta lost bonus points here with the Icardi situation...

As a matter of fact I put the same value on Internazionale Milano 1908 as on Tuttoshit. Too many retarded stories.
    But as a matter of fact, I agree with you. If he cannot do his job, Marotta will quit. He won't damage his reputation because of retarded we have here in the last years.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Fuck Suning. Like they have any competence to analyze director's performance.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    As a matter of fact I put the same value on Internazionale Milano 1908 as on Tuttoshit. Too many retarded stories.
    But as a matter of fact, I agree with you. If he cannot do his job, Marotta will quit. He won't damage his reputation because of retarded we have here in the last years.
    Given that we don't know exactly what happens behind the scenes, what we know is filtered by what we get from the media.

But assuming all rumours are true, I wonder whether Marotta is doing what's in his power to convince Suning.

I mean, by now we know that Chinese businesses tend to micromanage. It's in their culture, it seems. And that they are elusive and ten to do their own way.

So maybe a CEO should spend some time to collect data and trying to convince the owner with facts to follow his path.

Yeah, Suning should trust the people they themselves hired a bit more.

But Marotta is the ceo and earns around 3 mil euros per year at that, so I strongly feel it's part of his job to convince suning to do the way he tells.

You believe a certain guy would be the perfect sporting director for Inter? Prove it! How about a PowerPoint presentation with the results that s.p. got with his previous teams, for instance?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Given that we don't know exactly what happens behind the scenes, what we know is filtered by what we get from the media.

But assuming all rumours are true, I wonder whether Marotta is doing what's in his power to convince Suning.

I mean, by now we know that Chinese businesses tend to micromanage. It's in their culture, it seems. And that they are elusive and ten to do their own way.

So maybe a CEO should spend some time to collect data and trying to convince the owner with facts to follow his path.

Yeah, Suning should trust the people they themselves hired a bit more.

But Marotta is the ceo and earns around 3 mil euros per year at that, so I strongly feel it's part of his job to convince suning to do the way he tells.

You believe a certain guy would be the perfect sporting director for Inter? Prove it! How about a PowerPoint presentation with the results that s.p. got with his previous teams, for instance?
    Of course we don't know what happens behind the scene and anyway most of the rumours are shit!

But i want to believe that Marotta, when travelled to China and met Zhang sr., put on the table all the details: what powers he has, if he can decide what people from the sporting department could stay and how many and in what position he could bring and so on...
    And I hope he had a discussion with Sabatini about what went wrong! These things are a must!

And as general idea, the guys from the financial department make the balance sheet and tell Marotta: you have 70m to spend on transfers and the payroll should be no more than 150m/y. Under these parameters Marotta and the other could make their things without any interference from Zhang or other! At least I see the template how a club works! Maybe I am wrong!

Vietnam

“Marotta wants Pecini but Zhang refuses as he trusts Ausilio” is the next level of retardness if there is any once of truth in it...
    I mean, wtf is that? Zhang, a 27yo MBA student is instructing a 62yo, one of the best experts in his job what to do? Does SZ even know any director beside Ausilio to begin with?!?

Its like me meeting Icardi, and educates him: “Look, you should place your shoot a little bit curler to put the ball out of reach. I prohibit you tapping it one touch as usual. It must be better because I scored tons of more goals with Z+D in PES...”