Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Ecuador

again with this pussy shit. every. single. time

2. Thanks (5): Devious, geva, Glass box, Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

In Spalletti's defense: Great first half, and it's not his fault De Vrij and Icardi couldn't finish for shit (remember when Icardi could do that?).

In Spalletti's 'what the fuck you idiot': It was obvious to the entire stadium that we needed something to change at around 50th minute because we were goddamn toothless, and it takes a goal and Ninja running out of gas to wake him up and remind that he can make substitutions. But god forbid we make an attacking one, or even a sensible one. No, Ninja for Borja to slow the game down FURTHER, Vecino still on to lose every fucking ball and ruin counter opportunities instead of putting Lautaro on, and Joao fucking Mario for Politano to secure the draw. Again. Just like against Roma. He's this year's Santon, albeit a tad less calamitous.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

You're anti spalletti. I'm neutral. Theres no possible discussion that we can have...you've picked your side, and I'm not confident that I can learn anything from you. Read through my some of my posts and you'll notice that you're being selective. Selectiveness is a pattern here, because many of you weren't saying shit up until juve scored. Start over.

5. Thanks (2): JJM, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    You're anti spalletti. I'm neutral. Theres no possible discussion that we can have...you've picked your side, and I'm not confident that I can learn anything from you. Read through my some of my posts and you'll notice that you're being selective. Selectiveness is a pattern here, because many of you weren't saying shit up until juve scored. Start over.
    You're deluded if you think you're neutral
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

7. Thanks (3): geva, Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7YSCJOIgJE

Instant match reaction. To tired to get cranky, result ain't so bad but fuck me dead we couldn't put a cat out of its misery if we tried.
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

9. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Italy

Spalletti's subs are so predictable that you could replace him with a bot and no one could tell the difference.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

11. Thanks (3): Demokritos, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Spalletti's subs are so predictable that you could change him with a bot and no one could tell the difference.
    To be honest I didn't see the Politano --> J.Mario sub coming
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."

-Walter Mazzarri

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This is basic shit though, if Politano was tired sub in another winger and ur 3rd sub should have been Martinez to play alongside Icardi. BASIC elementary decision making shit.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    You're deluded if you think you're neutral
    That's lazy.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

Italy

*Lui steps in a shit* "I'm satisfied, I could have slipped and fall on it".
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

16. Thanks (3): eduzee, ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    If we donít make CL it certainly wonít be due to this game. Against Juve and Napoli in this final run the most important thing is not losing. Roma was a missed opportunity for sure, but again you donít really lose a top 4 battle when you draw against your direct competition. Game against udinese next week is huge. We have to win that 100%.
    In a way this match kind of encapsulated Spalletti's tenure so far. As you say the result here is not bad, and result-wise Spalletti has done what was asked of him. But it's been predictably disappointing on the bigger occasions and utterly turgid to watch (first half here notwithstanding).

18. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

You're anti spalletti. I'm neutral. Theres no possible discussion that we can have...you've picked your side, and I'm not confident that I can learn anything from you.
    This.My story this season with other Interisti.

Spaletti's fault cause we not scored second goal in the first half.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

That's lazy.

Ok let's break it down. From a neutral perspective.

First half was good all things considered, lots of chances but the players couldn't finish. Not the managers fault. We'll ignore the fact that Juventus were playing like shit for now.

Second half the response wasn't that great, you might think it was good I don't know but that's subjective.

Now the important part, what do you think of the substitutions? I'm going to withhold my opinion on this until you respond.

-Walter Mazzarri

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    *Lui steps in a shit* "I'm satisfied, I could have slipped and fall on it".
    I've watched this team for 23 years of my life, I've seen the best and the worst, and I've come to the conclusion that it's pointless to point out the obvious weaknesses every week.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    Ok let's break it down. From a neutral perspective.

First half was good all things considered, lots of chances but the players couldn't finish. Not the managers fault. We'll ignore the fact that Juventus were playing like shit for now.

Second half the response wasn't that great, you might think it was good I don't know but that's subjective.

Now the important part, what do you think of the substitutions? I'm going to withhold my opinion on this until you respond.
    They were garbage. They always are. I made a post recently, where I said that his downfall is his last 20 minutes. He doesnt make subs according to the tempo of the game. He makes subs as if he had it planned all along. Hes a second rate coach. Hes never going to be at Bayern, Madrid, ManU etc. Hes managed to hold the team together despite the circumstances, he has the team playing organized defensively which results in ugly, but important points. I react sarcastically to a few members because they just post the same noise every game.

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Is it too hard for this neo nazi cunt coach to play Lautaro, Brozovic, Gagliardini, and bench vecino forever?

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    you have to sacrifice the team on defense if you are incompetent to kill off the game when u have the chances...going out all attack could be an epic suicide...would probably be...because we all know...we are incompetent in front of goal...when the other team defends...we lack precision...coach can't do much there sorry. Rube are better at the scoring game than we are...didn't u see how we suffered at times when they decided to put it in a higher gear ,we just lack that in attack
    Starting Icardi...mamma mia...dude didn't give a shit about the game. That's Spallo's error. Yeah Lautaro should be on earlier for sure.
    but I don't think any other coach could have done more,sorry,too influence on the outcome of the game. Games are decided by players

25. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Biggest fuckers in this teams, as always: Spalletti and Icardi. Seriously, fuck them both. I really wonder if both will stay in summer at the end. Fuck man.....
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    We need red cards for theatrics and diving. VAR needs to be implemented as well. Then we need VAR to review the VAR when Juventus is playing.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

This isn’t about mentality, this is about ability. We did enough in the first half to score 2-3-4 goals, only scored once. That’s up to the ability of the players and we’re not scoring enough
    Can't say any better.

29. Thanks (3): JJM, Lui, _Ivan_