Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    aaand banned.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc1983 View Post
    Yeah. Only Inter fans celebrate Scudettos which were awarded to them after winning 3rd place on the pitch or in the court. Fact: Your "real" last Scudetto you won is back in 1989. Changed your signature, eh? No more Loserpool? Of course when they will lift the CL title and hopefully the EPL too. However, they will win it fair and square, not creating Farsopoli.
    When was the last "real" Scudetto that Juventus won?

Without sabotaging your main city rivals in the 1950s who were in a crisis due to the Superga incidents.
    Without Agnelli as the FIGC chairman in the late 50s and early 60s.
    Without cheating and threatening other clubs to give you their best players in the 70s instead of selling them elsewhere (Gianni Rivera incidents in 1972, stealing Dino Zoff from Napoli, Gaetano Scirea and Antonio Cabrini from Atalanta, Marco Tardelli from Como and so on... something that Moggi continued in the early 2000s)
    Without stealing trophies from smaller clubs in the 80s (Gol di Turone, the Fiorentina debacle etc).
    Without juicing up drugs, controlling referees and threatening (opposition) players in the 90s and early 2000s.
    Without controlling the FIGC, collaborating with the state so that no one else gets a stadium and ensuring that your rivals are handicapped in the 2010s?

What does actually that leave you? The trophies the Mussolini era handed to your club in the 1920s and especially 1930s, including handing out fake passports, because they wanted to go well by FIAT and use some Oriundi and "Oriundi" for the World Cup?

Actually no, that probably just leaves you with you 1905 league title which we weren't around to witness, but the only thing we know is that you were still wearing your prison clothing

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

FIFs very own three-eyed raven, spitting that mad Serie A knowledge.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Marc1983 View Post
    Yeah. Only Inter fans celebrate Scudettos which were awarded to them after winning 3rd place on the pitch or in the court. Fact: Your "real" last Scudetto you won is back in 1989. Changed your signature, eh? No more Loserpool? Of course when they will lift the CL title and hopefully the EPL too. However, they will win it fair and square, not creating Farsopoli.
    this isn't worth a reply, but, knowing the level of trolling of people like you (i'm not even saying juventinos in general, just those like you who come to Inter forums to troll), i'll reply anyway, just so that you won't think that i "didn't know how to reply".

the signature: how does it even fit in the discussion, is beyond me. anyways, we also won a champions league, so what you say is not even coherent with the imaginary world of yours where our wins were because of "farsopoli", as that one certainly couldn't be.

anyways, i don't have anything against liverpool, it's just that at the beginning i was mistaken by some for a liverpool fan because of my nickname, so i wanted to keep a bigger distance from liverpool. now i don't need it anymore and it wouldn't make sense to call them like that, seeing as they are doing so well.

you should come to italy and run for prime minister, as it's full here of politicians who break the law then bark, hoping someone will believe them (and it usually works). you are the ones who cheated, just like others to a lesser extent. so just like in every sport, when 1 or 2 or more participants are disqualified, the title and the medals go to the others.

we should complain, as we didn't get to properly celebrate that title.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

5. Thanks (4): Dogen, MVD, phonk, Universe

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    "I do not want to have anything else to do with Juventus sporting director Luciano Moggi. They are not gentleman. That is the mafia".

Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    When was the last "real" Scudetto that Juventus won?

Without sabotaging your main city rivals in the 1950s who were in a crisis due to the Superga incidents.
    Without Agnelli as the FIGC chairman in the late 50s and early 60s.
    Without cheating and threatening other clubs to give you their best players in the 70s instead of selling them elsewhere (Gianni Rivera incidents in 1972, stealing Dino Zoff from Napoli, Gaetano Scirea and Antonio Cabrini from Atalanta, Marco Tardelli from Como and so on... something that Moggi continued in the early 2000s)
    Without stealing trophies from smaller clubs in the 80s (Gol di Turone, the Fiorentina debacle etc).
    Without juicing up drugs, controlling referees and threatening (opposition) players in the 90s and early 2000s.
    Without controlling the FIGC, collaborating with the state so that no one else gets a stadium and ensuring that your rivals are handicapped in the 2010s?

What does actually that leave you? The trophies the Mussolini era handed to your club in the 1920s and especially 1930s, including handing out fake passports, because they wanted to go well by FIAT and use some Oriundi and "Oriundi" for the World Cup?

Actually no, that probably just leaves you with you 1905 league title which we weren't around to witness, but the only thing we know is that you were still wearing your prison clothing
    Did brehme just reveal how old he is? He wasn't around to witness it in 1905.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

8. Thanks (3): Devious, ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Did brehme just reveal how old he is? He wasn't around to witness it in 1905.
    It's common knowledge that he was born in 1916.

10. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, Universe