Thread: Inter - Chievo (13 May 19)

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    Those fans can fuck off, the environment at the stadium made it harder for the players. Why boo Candreva before he comes on? It's moronic.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Those fans can fuck off, the environment at the stadium made it harder for the players. Why boo Candreva before he comes on? It's moronic.
    Because he is shit and needs to leave. Hopefully, the boos convey the message that he is not wanted, has overstayed his welcome and encourage him to leave.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    I only caught bits and pieces of the first half but watched all of the second. From what I saw, the execution in attack was close to dreadful. Perisic's goal was quite the relief.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    the boos are more for spalletti that prefers candreva over lautaro and keita. They are deserved.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, DIN011

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Because he is shit and needs to leave. Hopefully, the boos convey the message that he is not wanted, has overstayed his welcome and encourage him to leave.
    I can't wait to see the reactions when he's starting for a Conte-lead Inter.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

7. Thanks (3): ForzaNerazzurro, Linege, MVD

England

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad View Post
    I disagree

Valero lost the ball twice under no pressure close to our area and caused pressure on us, while on the other hand he didnít make one decisive pass. Add to that the chance In which he should have taken a shot but didnít. While he had other good games to all our amazement ,the Chievo game was not one of them.

galgiardini came on with a positive attitude, did his defensive role and actually had two to three attempts at goal. Maybe he didnít score but thatís a result of their keeper and probably Perisic getting in the way. You could tell he came in with purpose other than pass the ball right and left like Borja was last night. Maybe Galgia had bad games in previous games but my assessment of last night only.
    sure he did well in sub cameo. but valero played a full game and did great. shows a lack of football intelligence to focus on 2 bad passes and miss how he keeps us ticking in midfield. he also made 2 last ditch interceptions despite his physical inferiority to help us retain possession at key points

sometimes there doesnt need to be a negative. 2 midfielders played well. we won. all good

but saying gags should start is odd as he always lets us down when given multiple starts. i hope that changes i really do

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by militoscores View Post
    but valero played a full game and did great.
    i'm not sure we watched the same match. it seems to me that he did well in the second half, but was terrible in the first one (which surprised me, as i was expecting the opposite).
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

England

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    i'm not sure we watched the same match. it seems to me that he did well in the second half, but was terrible in the first one (which surprised me, as i was expecting the opposite).
    but lets be honest you are not a good judge are you? you crap your pants every match. act like world is ending etc

Italy

but lets be honest you are not a good judge are you? you crap your pants every match. act like world is ending etc
    me? lol. not more than the average user, i'd say. besides, even if i were someone who "craps his pants", judging the players is another matter.

during the first half he misplaced simple passes and lost the ball more than once. i mean, he failed in the two things you expect valero to do well, and overall was just bad. then somehow, in the second half, he kind of managed to get his head in the game (nothing spectacular, but at least he was useful).

you really did not watch the match, or at least not the first half.
    Last edited by firmino; 15 May 19 at 12:13.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

England

me? lol. not more than the average user, i'd say. besides, even if i were someone who "craps his pants", judging the players is another matter.

during the first half he misplaced simple passes and lost the ball more than once. i mean, he failed in the two things you expect valero to do well, and overall was just bad. then somehow, in the second half, he kind of managed to get his head in the game (nothing spectacular, but at least he was useful).

you really did not watch the match, or at least not the first half.
    i really did bobby my friend

get back to crying how shit inter are

Italy

i really did
    which is worse. it's the difference between talking about something you didn't watch (which is just silly) and something you don't understand shit of.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

which is worse. it's the difference between talking about something you didn't watch (which is just silly) and something you don't understand shit of.
    This guys is insufferable. Mino 2.0

I don't think you'll get anywhere with him.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

England

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    This guys is insufferable. Mino 2.0

I don't think you'll get anywhere with him.
    says the big inter fan who didnt even know who we played in europa earlier this year LOL

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I can't wait to see the reactions when he's starting for a Conte-lead Inter.
    If we are winning...then I will smile nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    the boos are more for spalletti that prefers candreva over lautaro and keita. They are deserved.
    They are not.

People should support the team especially at the stadium, the tension in the air with the fans booing (ironically exactly before the first goal) really did not help anyone. It's like they're masochists, why boo your own players? Candreva actually played a decisive role in the game and Keita apparently is out of favour because he aggravated his injury because of a prank on an Italian TV show,
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

20. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi