Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 LastLast

Thread: Inter - Chievo (13 May 19)

Italy

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Morning ragazzi, couple of review vids from Inter Worldwide for your viewing from Sydney, Aus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUKFynLhIyw - Bruno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNn1C7bVICQ - Anthony

Have a great day, enjoy the win, thank fuck.
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This team can't do anything without Brozovic, Borja who was playing out of position was dreadful.

Icardi can fuck off, he's not playing for the team.

Asamoah is our MOTM imo.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    This team can't do anything without Brozovic, Borja who was playing out of position was dreadful.

Icardi can fuck off, he's not playing for the team.

Asamoah is our MOTM imo.
    Yeah Borja was clearly playing out of position, normaly he plays on the bench
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Our pathetic scoring ability is extremely troubling. This could and should have been a 7-0 game.

Thank god we have the 3 points though.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Can't believe we won Chievo. A dream come true.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Pellissier: 'Emotional standing ovation'

Chievo legend Sergio Pellissier admits a standing ovation from the Inter crowd at San Siro was “one of the greatest emotions I’ve ever experienced in this sport.”

The striker turned 40 last month and has announced he will retire at the end of the season.

He came off the bench during Chievo’s 2-0 defeat to Inter and his introduction was met with a spontaneous standing ovation.

“I really wasn’t expecting that. It was a moment that will live with me forever,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“My decision is definitive, it’s important to know when to say enough is enough. Although I had joked if I’d scored tonight, I would’ve played for another year!

“Maybe the crowd realised I gave everything I could to football and found my home at Chievo, a small town and small club, achieving great things together and beyond all expectations.

“It’s emotional to be at San Siro applauded by thousands and thousands of people who aren’t even your fans, it’s one of the greatest emotions I’ve ever experienced in this sport.”

Pellissier began his Chievo career in 2000 and was part of the side that took them to their first ever Serie A promotion in 2002-03, going on to represent the club 512 times with 139 goals.

“I believe you make choices in life. I got injured during my best period, and the team’s best period, so it was really tough to get back in shape. That’s when I realised the years take their toll just in terms of fitness.

“I can’t sit there and watch my team go down with so few victories, so few points, to lose games the way we did. I’ve been here for so many years and feel such affection for these club colours, it hurts me more than anyone.

“It’s only right that I leave now, because this is the end of an era and I wouldn’t want to start a new one knowing I couldn’t see it through to the end.

“It’s best that Chievo begin again with players who want to give everything to this club and get it back into Serie A.”

Pellissier was asked if he could remain at Chievo as their Coach next season.

“No, I don’t think I’m suited to the role! I’m not very good at telling people what to do and I know that I’m too instinctive. I don’t see myself being a Coach.”

Ciao Sergio!

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    I believe we will win this with ease.
    Shit performance in attack, but still we never looked troubled.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

England

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad View Post
    Cedric and candreva actually has a good game. Gagliardini too proves why he should start at least ahead of Borja next week and next to brozo
    valero was better than gagliardini. gags did ok but as he showed last month he can be utter shite too

borja whilst will prob lose a tackle or race to ball never fails us on it and considering we have lots of possession its crazy for some fans to say he is a weak link whilst asking for gags to play instead

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Handa and the defence have 17 clean sheets, best in the league, Trump be jealous of this wall.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by militoscores View Post
    valero was better than gagliardini. gags did ok but as he showed last month he can be utter shite too

borja whilst will prob lose a tackle or race to ball never fails us on it and considering we have lots of possession its crazy for some fans to say he is a weak link whilst asking for gags to play instead
    I disagree

Valero lost the ball twice under no pressure close to our area and caused pressure on us, while on the other hand he didn’t make one decisive pass. Add to that the chance In which he should have taken a shot but didn’t. While he had other good games to all our amazement ,the Chievo game was not one of them.

galgiardini came on with a positive attitude, did his defensive role and actually had two to three attempts at goal. Maybe he didn’t score but that’s a result of their keeper and probably Perisic getting in the way. You could tell he came in with purpose other than pass the ball right and left like Borja was last night. Maybe Galgia had bad games in previous games but my assessment of last night only.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Grande Inter

Bulgaria

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

On watching the highlights their keeper was actually pretty good
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    On watching the highlights their keeper was actually pretty good
    Yeah, that Semper guy caught my attention too. Also only 21 yo.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

17. Thanks (2): MVD, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Careful, all gks tend to play 500% above their usual game against us. Especially gks in minnows.
    Wallace

19. Thanks (1): Batman

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

No, all of you just underrate most goalkeepers.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Valero is so fucking bad, my eyes hurt everytime I see him on the pitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

22. Thanks (3): Batman, MVD, Puma

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Do you know what is sad? The fact that we are celebrating three points against a Chievo team that are bottom of the table, who are going to be relegated and who have only won twice all season. It goes to show how far our expectations have dropped.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Do you know what is sad? The fact that we are celebrating three points against a Chievo team that are bottom of the table, who are going to be relegated and who have only won twice all season. It goes to show how far our expectations have dropped.
    Are we really "celebrating", though? I think every last one of us is completely sick of this team, their horseshit play, and Spalletti's timidness in expectations. It's not so much celebrating as it is "thank g-d these guys were playing a team so inept that even they couldn't fuck this up".
    Last edited by Kramerica Industries; 15 May 19 at 05:06. Reason: problematic typo; "could" -> "couldn't"

25. Thanks (1): Batman

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    Are we really "celebrating", though? I think every last one of us is completely sick of this team, their horseshit play, and Spalletti's timidness in expectations. It's not so much celebrating as it is "thank g-d these guys were playing a team so inept that even they couldn't fuck this up".
    I probably used the wrong wording. But you no doubt get my drift. The fact that we are relieved at winning against the bottom team at home is a very strong indication of how dysfunctional we are and how the expectations of our supporters have well and truly dropped to the point of being embarrassing.
    Last edited by Puma; 15 May 19 at 07:17.
    #FlyEaglesFly

27. Thanks (1): Kramerica Industries