Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Napoli - Inter (19 May 19)

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member

Napoli - Inter (19 May 19)

Handa
    Dumbo-Miranda-Skriniar-Asamoah
    Vecino-Brozo
    Politano-Nainggolan-Perisic
    Icardi

draw would be nice ,win would be epic,defeat would be Inter

Gags deserves a start but Spallo hates him for some reason

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Napoli have nothing to play for, hopefully they play their usual open game and we can actually score.

Regardless, anything other than a loss here would be a shock to me. The Chievo game was painful.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Italy

We must go for the win. We can take them by surprise, as they don't have anything to play for.

The empoli match will be far from easy.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Recoba,

Malaysia

Is Brozo available for this match ? I don't want to see Borja on the pitch

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Going to be the easiest win of the season. 3-1 Inter
    A good performance, I dont know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Is Brozo available for this match ? I don't want to see Borja on the pitch
    Yes. Anyone is better than Borja at this point so it'll be quite the upgrade.

A win would be nice. Napoli have nothing to play for so we got that going for us. It's hard to envision this current crop of players under this manager winning at the San Paulo though. Milan will definitely be getting 3 points against Frosinone. Roma have a tricky fixture away to Sassuolo and Atalanta play Juve in Turin where they haven't lost this season. Commence with the nail biting.

7. Thanks (3): dejavu, Nothing, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Will de Vrij be back?

God we are so slow without Brozo it's sad.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Italy

We are crawling to the finish line, courtesy of a few players and despite everything, but this is a great chance to try and go back at winning in Serie A at the Stadio San Paolo after so many years. We can still hope not to drag this till the last game.

Then we could relax and focus on what really matters: seeing the new 2019/2020 kit in action against Empoli.
    After watching Roma-Siena 2-0, we can't do worse than the Bianconeri, not even with that insertion of diagonal stripes.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    We need to go for the win. Napoli has nothing to play for, and with win we will achieve what we wanted. We are underdogs and really got nothing to lose. Defeat or draw, doesnt make much difference, will still need to win vs. Empoli.

Show some balls and win this shit!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Hopefully Napoli let go of the accelerator but I'm willing to bet Koulibaly will have a fire under his ass to beat us.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

12. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    We need to go for the win. Napoli has nothing to play for, and with win we will achieve what we wanted. We are underdogs and really got nothing to lose. Defeat or draw, doesnt make much difference, will still need to win vs. Empoli.

Napoli has only one thing to play for; to damage Inter. Since they have no pressure of getting points, they might actually be even tougher to beat. They are relaxed and that gives them convenience to roam around and hit us.

Spalletti needs to drop out Perisic from the line-up and bring in Keita Balde or even Candreva. We cannot afford to keep a player who is "purposely" ruining our attacks and being selfish all the time. Pretty sure that Candreva may be more useful even though he is frustrating to watch. At least one of his gazillion crosses may be successful and converted into a goal.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

No matter the lineup, we NEED to win this game aka play to win. Spalletti has nothing to lose, so he should go all in.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

15. Thanks (4): Kakaroto, Pajo, thatdude, Urban

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Napoli have nothing to play for...
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    ...as they don't have anything to play for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Choppin Onions View Post
    Napoli have nothing to play for...
    Napoli has nothing to play for...
    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Napoli has only one thing to play for...
    I̶s̶ ̶J̶u̶a̶n̶ ̶J̶e̶s̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶i̶l̶a̶b̶l̶e̶?̶ Napoli has nothing to play for
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Malaysia

Spalletti has nothing to play for..
    sorry for my bad English

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Roma won against Juventus and I am sure that would have been possible even at Juve's home. As for Inter, it might not happen. It would be great to get a confirmation next week (anyhow, with other teams losing points), instead of having to wait till the last game's last second of the season.

Italy

I don't think we can count on any "presents" from the other teams, I'm pretty sure that Roma and milan will win their next two matches, Atalanta may drop points against rubentus but will win the next one.

So w need at least two points, 3 to be on the safe side.

Which is pretty much what almost all of us have been saying, I just hope spalletti sees it the same way.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

20. Thanks (2): MVD, Pravesh

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    This match has draw written all over it.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

1 10 years of FIF
    Napoli has nothing to play for?

Lol, you think they'll forget about all the anti-Neapolitan chants?

Yeah, they coming to wreck us

while i agree that 3 points would be the simple option, it's not all doom and gloom if inter draw with napoli.

due to superior h2h against milan, and superior overall goal difference against roma, getting 2 points from napoli and empoli would 99% guarantee finishing ahead of milan and roma (even in a 3-way tie) on tie breaker rules.

only way inter fall to 5th with 2 points in the last 2 match days is if:
    1. the h2h DOES NOT include milan, because in the event of a 3-way tie with roma, inter would top the mini-table with 2 wins, 2 draws (8 pts), then milan with 1 win, 1 draw (4 pts), then roma with 3 draws (3 pts)
    2. the h2h is only between inter and roma AND roma score +10 goals over these last 2 match days (currently inter are +26 GD, roma are +17 GD)

so overall, a draw isn't the worst result in the world, a loss against napoli is infinitely worse, as it would then definitely force inter to win against empoli on the last match day to control our fate.

heck, we can even talk about inter, atalanta, milan and roma all finishing on the same number of points, but even then, inter would finish top of the 4 way mini-table, or any 3 way mini table with inter, atalanta and either milan/roma. with milan or roma at the bottom of the mini table.

there is one funny thing about those mini tables, is that milan have the better h2h against atalanta, so if they both finish level on points, milan leapfrogs atalanta. but if inter, atalanta and milan finish level on points, then milan finish bottom of the mini-table because inter beat them twice and only have 4 pts from 1 win, 1 draw against atalanta, but atalanta would have 5 pts from 1 win (against inter) and 2 draws
    Last edited by cloudq; 14 May 19 at 10:15.
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by cloudq View Post
    Napoli has nothing to play for?

Lol, you think they'll forget about all the anti-Neapolitan chants?

Yeah, they coming to wreck us
    we don't owe napoli or koulibaly anything: Inter paid, and heavily, for the behavior of a few hundred people.

Inter as a club with millions of supporters can't be held morally responsible for what a handful of people do; yet, they took responsibility by NOT filing an appeal.

besides, there's been racist chants all season and only Inter paid for it.

lazio's supporters even added anti-semitism to their agenda and went as far as creating stickers with anne frank in a roma shirt, they also glorified mussolini the day before Liberation Day, and other stuff.

yet, only Inter paid.

i see your point though, i know napoli might just see it from their point of view and say: "koulibaly was racially abused", but i hope marotta makes it clear that Inter has NOTHING to feel sorry for, because the club paid for someone else's fault and yet took responsibility for it.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

1 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    we don't owe napoli or koulibaly anything: Inter paid, and heavily, for the behavior of a few hundred people.

Inter as a club with millions of supporters can't be held morally responsible for what a handful of people do; yet, they took responsibility by NOT filing an appeal.

besides, there's been racist chants all season and only Inter paid for it.

lazio's supporters even added anti-semitism to their agenda and went as far as creating stickers with anne frank in a roma shirt, they also glorified mussolini the day before Liberation Day, and other stuff.

yet, only Inter paid.

i see your point though, i know napoli might just see it from their point of view and say: "koulibaly was racially abused", but i hope marotta makes it clear that Inter has NOTHING to feel sorry for, because the club paid for someone else's fault and yet took responsibility for it.
    i'm just refuting the napoli has nothing to play for angle.

the san paolo are going to want blood, so they're gonna play to win, we better be ready
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques