View Poll Results: Will Inter qualify for the Champions League?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

47 63.51%
  • No

27 36.49%
Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1337

Thread: Inter - Empoli (26 May 19)

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    If we fail to make CL, just ban me.
    Looks like I’m hanging around cunts

Fuck this team.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

2. Thanks (1): raiden

Fav. Player
    Chau Chau

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    https://streamja.com/AkMm

This is the play that won us the match. The miracle.
    Won't lie, amateur mistake from Skriniar there not to follow the game properly.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

4. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    https://streamja.com/AkMm

This is the play that won us the match. The miracle.
    That was a great interception by DDA but if I'm not mistaken that was an offside already so even if DDA hadn't intercepted that would not have been a goal.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

6. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, Ronin, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Marie View Post
    If I were Bilan fan, I would not upset much. They are progressing while we constantly standing on the line between CL and EL and seriously if the season would last for 1 or 2 more rounds, we would be in Milan position right now.

But God invested his power in Handa today, he gave us one more chance to look good.
    I had to check about AC Milan is progressing. You're actually right. They were 7th few seasons ago. Then 6th place twice and 5th place now. Not bad.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Do you know what's the worst thing. Doyou remember years back when people mocked Arsenal for getting fourth over Spurs. It's the exact same here. We shouldn't ned this sort of game to qualify forthe champions league, i shouldn't be this excited just to qualify for the champions league, this is the feeling i should be having for winning something.

How far we have fallen is so much more apparent as next season is our ten year anniversary of the treble.
    It was tolerable, to an extent, last year. It was our first time back in a while and, frankly, -3 going to the Olimpico to face Lazio was an underdog proposition. We wouldn't be happy to have failed but it also wouldn't have been a huge upset either. Doing what we did against the odds was a celebratory event.

This season, having to play this game and go through the trials and tribulations we did was something that should've never happened. CL was a hope last season; it was a surefire expectation this time around (you guys know what I mean, so spare the nitpicks). We should've been set by the time May began. We had three of our last four games against, what, 16th place and lower opponents?

How the fuck we needed Handanovic and D'Ambrosio to save our fucking skin repeatedly at the end of the last game just to escape with a 4th place finish, same as last year, with fewer points, and finishing behind Atalanta and their shoestring budget is, frankly,

Scrub the decks and rebuild this squad.

9. Thanks (2): GenDire, Ronin

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Maslany View Post
    My stomach hurts, i and i knew shouldn't have watched this, since i am expecting a baby.

But i just couldn't pass it, i knew it was gonna be a complete crazziness and it will be bad for me... Fuck you Inter, and love you as well.
    best wishes, Maslany!!!
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

11. Thanks (3): Jnr, Maslany, MVD

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    http://freestreams-live.com/sky-sport-24-italia/

He's speaking right now to the pundit, but I cant understand Italian
    Me neither but he just confused Conte and Allegri and everyone had a good laugh. He made some joke about Conte, maybe about how that name is on his mind for some reason
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

13. Thanks (1): Howl

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

First half it was Inter v Dragowski, second half it was Empoli v God. We should've closed this game way earlier, but bottled it as usual and turned it into a shitfest. Icardi's penalty miss, Keita missing one on one with Dragowski, Bro's cancelled goal. We had our chances, but fuck, so did Empoli. They massacred our defense at times. Not really hopefull to the Champions League with this team. Also that Traoré, 19 year old midfielder of Empoli was impressive. So was Dragowski at times. Might be worth to scout or sign them.

Handa:Absolute hero. We curse him at times, but what a presence, what a keeper. We should be lucky to have God in our goal. Amazing performance.
    DD:Offensive he's utter fucking shit, but defensive he shows balls, spirit, presence and a never ending mentality. Saved our season twice.
    Skriniar: Played good, secure. But really needs a way better LB next to him.
    De Vrij: Glad he was back, waaaay better than Miranda.
    Asamoah: There was a reason Empoli gave him so much space and time. He wasn't good at all, except for one good shot he played shit. Should be a bench player
    Bro: Sometimes I hate his shitty mentality on the pitch, often walks around like he doesn't care. But without him we have no offensive plan. Hope the next coach fixes his mentality.
    Vecino: Played actually decent His contributions lead to the second goal.
    Politano: Sigh, he is so damn predictable, but he had zero support on the right wing the entire game. I think the money spent on him should be invested in another, better, right winger.
    Radja: Warrior at times, played decent. Utter shit first pass at kick-off tho.
    Perisic: Better at LB than all our fullbacks together. Still, almost costed us a goal with sloppy defending.
    Icardi: What a fall from grace. Shame to see a player who scored so much get such a bad ending here. Should've scored the penalty but oh well. Ciao Capitano.

Subs

Keita: Amazing goal, good contribution but then he fucked up the best chance we got AND made sure Bro's goal got cancelled. Fucking moron.
    Lautaro: Didn't do shit
    Dalbert: What. A. Fucking. Retard. Did he even realise he was on the pitch? No fucking way Primavera LB's are worse than this utter moron.

Spallo: I'll be short on this. Thanks for CL, but now fuck off.

MOTM

Handa & DD

Fucker

Dalbert
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post
    Edit: Ah fuck that, Varys and Spalletti have nothing in common.
    Apart from both being bald eunuchs, if Icardi is Daenerys, then Spalletti is Varys considering the end
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Maslany View Post
    My stomach hurts, and i knew i shouldn't be watching this, since i am expecting a baby.

But i just couldn't pass it, i knew it was gonna be a complete crazziness and it will be bad for me... Fuck you Inter, and love you as well.
    If you raise that child as an Inter supporter, I swear, I'm dialing the (North) Macedonian child protective services equivalent. I'll even learn Macedonian if I have to.

17. Thanks (2): firmino, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Icardi better not put on the Inter shirt again in his life.
    I hope he fucks off far far away!

Quote Originally Posted by vasilios View Post
    Based on Nainggolan's non-reaction, I fully expected the offside flag to be up
    No. Actually, Nainggolan is among those footballers that realize it`s shameful to suffer like this vs a fucking Serie B team. Not much to celebr8, easy tap in for a top player like him. Eventually, he justified his transfer fee and I can`t wait to see him under a competent coach.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    GODDAMNITTTTTT now Keita misses 1 on 1 with Dragowski
    Despite scoring, Keita almost costed us the qualification! He missed the chance to close the game and then sabotaged Crocozovic and USELESSLY fouled their keeper. No reason to do that. Just stupid decision making all the way. Not Dalbert stupid, but still he`s not top team material. We should not sign him at all, no matter the transfer fee.

Oh, and let`s not forget he pulled his shirt off immediately after the goal, asking for a yellow card. He clearly made it easy to be sent off. I hope we never see him again in an Inter jersey.

Handanovic saved us once again, he deserves to be captain and I hope he`ll remain under Conte as well.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

They also might have slowed down because they were tired after an abnormally aggressive period. Fuck the training staff. Fuck the team chef.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    If you raise that child as an Inter supporter, I swear, I'm dialing the (North) Macedonian child protective services equivalent. I'll even learn Macedonian if I have to.
    I swear I was thinking is it fair for me to raise my son as an Inter fan.
    Ziyad Of Boston

21. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, Maslany, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    You bet i will, so you better start calling right away.

That child is already cursed, i am already sorry for him/her.
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

23. Thanks (4): firmino, Kakaroto, MVD, Steevee

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Too bad, ausilio will redeem keita.

India

This was fucking torture.

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    I lol'd & raged throughout that game. Incredible that we had to throw everything we had to come up with a measly 2-1 win against a bottom side. God !

These schmucks are forgiven but their rubbish, dire football is not forgotten.

SORT THIS SHIT OUT FOR NEXT SEASON FFS !
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I don’t think the formation model counts, it’s all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

27. Thanks (3): Devious, Kakaroto, Universe

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Bro: Sometimes I hate his shitty mentality on the pitch, often walks around like he doesn't care. But without him we have no offensive plan. Hope the next coach fixes his mentality.
    I agree with most of your post, including the quoted part above but we should acknowledge that player's decisions on the pitch aren't his independent ideas. If you pay attention over the course of this season you can notice that Brozovic went from long ball passes a la Pirlo to a far less creative role, serving as a glorified link in the chain, merely passing the ball to the closest teammate with minimal risk. I see no reasoning onto why Spalletti made the change because Brozo was very effective as was. I can only blame it on Spalletti's sick fixation with ball possession. What good is the ball when your players don't know what to do with it 99% of the damn time.
    Sure we statpadded pass accuracy and ratios but tonight was a clear indicator of everything that is wrong with our attacking play - metaphorical procrastination. Nobody is allowed to attempt anything creative, their hypothetical proficiency at such thing aside, which to no one's surprise destroys morale and mentality. Our football can be described as tossing hot potatoes around until someone ends up in a corner where he is pressed to make the best of it, and that always ends up being a catastrophic failure.

29. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    Too bad, ausilio will redeem keita.
    No way . He'll be back in Monaco 99% .

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Inter suck. Skiriniar sucks. De Vrij sucks. The only reason Inter don't lose more is because of Handa. He's an incredible keeper.

I am so angry. I guess now we'll see what Elliott is really made of now.
    Red & Blacks finest still thinks Skriniar is shit
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

33. Thanks (1): Kakaroto