Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Icardi > Lukaku but Lukaku > Icardi + Wanda
    Cause we put wanda in the starting 11?
    It s incredible how much importance and credibility inter fans give to wanda!!!
    You dont like her dont fucking watch tiki taka problem fucking solved.

Nah lets get a worse or at best as good a players as icardi for like 15 mio more a season cause wandas words hurt our feelings.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

2. Thanks (3): Dylan, MVD, SiamoNoi

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Reco1986 View Post
    I agree that I would prefer an Icardi of last years over having Lukaku, but let's be honest Icardi is NOT staying and we shouldn't want him to stay either. He refused to play for months faking an injury, disrupts the dressing room and is now pushing for a move to juve who tries to get him as cheap as possible.

Concerning Icardi, I would rather have him rot in our reserve squad for the upcoming 2 years and lose him for free afterwards than selling him to Juventus. If we can sell him to another club, great.

That said: there is no need to compare both strikers anymore, one wants to go to our arch rivals and one wants to come here. The real question is, knowing Icardi will not be in our line-up next year, who do you want as our main striker? And to that question, Lukaku isn't a bad answer.
    In what fantasy world does Icardi push for a move to Juventus? Can I join? Must be really blissful in there.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

4. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, SiamoNoi

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    In what fantasy world does Icardi push for a move to Juventus? Can I join? Must be really blissful in there.
    In almost every media report it's said he's rejecting all possible destinations except Juventus. Of course media report are often a lot of bullshit, but what makes you say he isn't pushing for Juventus? His claim he wants to stay at Inter? His word is worth less than Tuttosport for all I care after faking injury, refusing to play and jeopardizing our season.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Reco1986 View Post
    In almost every media report it's said he's rejecting all possible destinations except Juventus. Of course media report are often a lot of bullshit, but what makes you say he isn't pushing for Juventus? His claim he wants to stay at Inter? His word is worth less than Tuttosport for all I care after faking injury, refusing to play and jeopardizing our season.
    All the same reports also say he wants to stay at inter and thats his number 1 priority, but he sure does not want to leave Italy so that basically only leaves him with jube as other clubs would not be able to afford him even at a lowered price.

But lets turn this from he does not want to leave inter and italy into he wants to join Juve.
    Btw many reports stated that he refused jube last summer, because again his priority was to stay at inter but lets also ignore this.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

7. Thanks (3): Dylan, SiamoNoi, Sqnalkel

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    That is why we have fitness coaches on our staff that get paid lots of money...so people like you do not need to worry about it!

Yeah, I'm sure Man U doesn't have one of those fitness coaches.
    "Si chiamerą Internazionale, perchč noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    All teams have fitness coaches, all teams also have players like 9G and Higuain who do what the hell they want when they get home. Ultimately the players fitness is up to the player. Some take it more seriously than others.

I bench my youth players that are not fit...I would hope to God that a professional club that pays actual money for their players would have the balls to do the same thing. I know we have not shown that kind of discipline in the past, but hopefully with Conte, things will change.

I will stick by what I said. If the player is not fit and is still on the roster or playing games, it is the club's fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

It's all about the system and what works for the coach. See Zlatan vs Milito to see why reviewing highlite videos is pointless.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Man Utd should stick to their guns and hold out for the £80million. They shouldn’t settle for any less!

If we are dead set on him we’ll find a way to get the £80mil or if the management gets struck with some form of common sense we’ll just tell them to fuck right off!

12. Thanks (3): Linege, Rain, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I'd say we offer United 10-15m€ loan fee + 50-55m€ option to buy. Maybe some bonuses tight to Scudetto win, CL knockout stage qualifications and goals scored by the player.

14. Thanks (1): snake

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    I’d say we just offer 10-15mil...

16. Thanks (2): Howl, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Big Skrin

England

I really hope we land Lukaku and whatever the cost, he's a machine, an absolute monster.. shouldn't be put off by a bad season. Man Utd are messed up in the hierarchy and they've not been the same club as we all know them by..

18. Thanks (2): Pajo, snake

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I really hope we land Lukaku and whatever the cost, he's a machine, an absolute monster.. shouldn't be put off by a bad season. Man Utd are messed up in the hierarchy and they've not been the same club as we all know them by..
    Whatever the cost? Are you out of your mind? He's a chubby forward, low on confidence and a shadow of his former self. He would be joining an unfamiliar league, unfamiliar teammates and playing under a new coach. 25m in today's market would be the max we should be paying.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

20. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Godcini

United States

Seriously getting Lukaku is a step backwards unless we get Eriksen or SMS. Majority of his career he’s been average unless he’s had great service. Barella is a good player but he’s not good enough to make Lukaku play to his best potential. Seeing as how he’s the best MF we’re linked with I’m avoiding Lukaku at all costs.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Whatever the cost? Are you out of your mind? He's a chubby forward, low on confidence and a shadow of his former self. He would be joining an unfamiliar league, unfamiliar teammates and playing under a new coach. 25m in today's market would be the max we should be paying.
    Hes not chubby he's just carrying around to much bulk. Think boxers who have too much muscle gas out by the 3rd round. Muscle is heavier than fat.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

23. Thanks (1): snake

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

We have too many bimbo's in our team already ,
    We need smarter players

25. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BasedGodPunk View Post
    Majority of his career he’s been average unless he’s had great service.
    Isn't that the same as Icardi? Then why a step backwards?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Lukaku def can do more by himself than Icardi. But who cares about that? Strikers always need support.

Better ask yourself if you want players that want to play for Inter/Conte or players that are supposed to be leaders but don't really love the club? It's high time for a change.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

29. Thanks (2): firmino, varmin

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    All the same reports also say he wants to stay at inter and thats his number 1 priority, but he sure does not want to leave Italy so that basically only leaves him with jube as other clubs would not be able to afford him even at a lowered price.

But lets turn this from he does not want to leave inter and italy into he wants to join Juve.
    Btw many reports stated that he refused jube last summer, because again his priority was to stay at inter but lets also ignore this.
    While we're playing the ignoring-game, let's also ignore the fucker refused to play for our club for months. So after rebelling against the club, suddenly he wants to stay? And you believe this? Even if he means it, what makes you believe he isn't on strike again in november?

Edit: If he really wants to stay, I suppose he doesn't mind extending his contract until 2023 for the same wage? Just as a sign of good intentions?

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Isn't that the same as Icardi? Then why a step backwards?
    icardi has got great service? we should stick with candreva,valero,vecino and perisic because they have always given great services to icardi.

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    Hes not chubby he's just carrying around to much bulk. Think boxers who have too much muscle gas out by the 3rd round. Muscle is heavier than fat.
    what ?? so rock is havier than feathers ... so 1 kilo of rock is havier than 1 kilo of feathers ?

more muscle requires more oxygen so they tire faster, thats all
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

33. Thanks (3): MVD, phonk, SiamoNoi