Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

2. Thanks (5): bjwam4, Dogen, IM21, Kakaroto, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Lord Bendtner

Slovenia

if we fail to get Lukaku, can we get the reporter?

4. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Monster, are you in the sales industry by any chance?
    No. I was asked about my opinion on the player, just tried to be as unbiased as possible.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    He will be good addition for Inter, people think he is donkey as twitter guys post many memes when he makes any mistake. If you compile a mistake of any player, he will look like a donkey. He has his flaws like first touch but his passing and crossing is surprisingly good.
    Thats because he gives us GIFs that keep giving. These are timeless.

8. Thanks (3): dax21, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    That's what Inter needs. Someone who can prey Sassuolo, Torino, Udinese, Parma, Cagliari, Bologna and Genoa week in week out.
    Well that's where I think Serie A makes an exception. I think he will also fail vs the smaller teams here. I highly doubt Lukaku is gifted enough to be able to penetrate the concrete walls those teams usually put up in such a defensive league.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Thats because he gives us GIFs that keep giving. These are timeless.
    Yeah you confirmed what I said.

Also he also creates very good chances for his teammates.

https://twitter.com/hugo_robertz/sta...03620764807170

12. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    You can keep him.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

14. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

So now brehme represent Inter?

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    So now brehme represent Inter?
    Works only if Monster represents MU.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

That golden first touch of his is gonna be responsible for hundreds of angry posts here in the future, I can tell already. Those gifs are 10/10

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I for one think that with Dzeko and Lukaku well be destroying "small" teams with relative ease. Their physicality alone will be overwhelming for defences. Icardi, as good as he was at poaching, always struggled to hassle defenders when surrounded. And although he compensated with clever movement he usually was manmarked to oblivion. This is practically impossible to pull of against tanks like the two aforementioned.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

20. Thanks (2): MVD, varmin

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

I don't really mind with Lukaku's coming, but I can't help but to laugh over this youtube comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NiumzzcmEI

Time to officially declare Lukaku as a verb:
    Lukaku /lu-ka-ku/ verb past tense: Lukaku’d
    1. To lose something under your control; mishandling due to lack of ability and/or concentration Eg. “I really like this girl, everything is going so well, I pray I don’t Lukaku it”.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

22. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, KevinB, Rain, Urban

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    70m is not realistic tho. A loan with option to buy at 45/50 seems more realistic.

24. Thanks (4): Adriano@10, DARi0, Dylan, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Multiple signs pointing to an exit from ManU. First he tells reporters it will be a busy summer and now he's not included in a series of Instagram photos from ManU for the 2019/20 EPL fixture release.

Reading tea leaves, sure, but it's noteworthy.
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

26. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    The truth is United won't find a buyer for Lukaku if they keep asking 70m€. 50m€ might generate interest, maybe. But his salary is so big it will filter out most of the clubs anyway.

28. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Honestly i think he s probably the best Icardi replacement we could realistically get. I dont see any better CF s lining up to join us especially not ones that are in their prime.

My problem with this transfer is that i dont think he s better than mauro but he s gonna cost us a lot more, so business wise i think it s a dumb move. That being said it looks like there is no solution to the icardi dilemma and we ll have to get rid of him.

That being said there are some other question marks behind lukaku one is can he adapt tactically? He still has to proof that he actually can lead the line when small teams are just parking the bus in serie a yes he s seen similar things in epl but imho there s still a pretty big difference in EPL teams trying to close shop and in Serie a teams trying to do so.
    Pressure on the big stage i always felt that he s not quiet up to his everton standards at Manu because of pressure i might be completely off but he looked kind of shaky to me when playing at manu especially once the fans and press started to pick on him and if you cannot handle bad press you really should not come to Inter.

Last but not least I really dont like the idea of getting both Lukaku and Dzeko I dont see them playing together and being effective i think both are rather expensive and i d rather have a good replacement for lautaro who lets be honest we all still are not sure of how far hell get and how good he ll end up being.
    So if i can choose of whether i get a good backup for the proven established CF (Dzeko/Lukaku) or get a good backup/guy to challenge for the starting spot for that SS spot or where ever lautaro will play i ll get the guy to backup Lautaro.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

My main worry is, like monster confirmed, his first touch. It's just a very clumsy, annoying and frustrating flaw to have. Losing possession because of poor first touch not only affects the player himself, but also frustrates the mood of the team.

His fitness is totally fixable tho. But I don't understand why ManU who spent 80m on this guy didn't bother to get him fit.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

31. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    sdv,skri,epic

Ukraine

Get him on loan with option to buy will be the only proper deal. If we will buy him straight for about 70 millions it will be huge mistake. How much is Zapata's price or Milik's?

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yes, loan would be the only sensible deal for Lukaku. He's just too big of a risk to bet on for new record transfer fee of the club.

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    Well, Belgium almost always plays against some dog shit opponent ranked 50 or lower on the FIFA Ranking. Which is where Lukaku thrives: pestering the little ones. But as soon as they face a real challenge, Lukaku is invisible.

We saw this on the WC 2018 as well, where people were quick to overhype Lukaku after he scored 4 goals in the first 2 games... Against fuckin' Tunisia and Panama.
    After that he was completely invisible against England, absolutely unable to score when they were on the verge of death against Japan (who were ranked #60 ), clueless and useless against Brazil, an utter clown vs France and to top things off he was a crapfest once again vs England in the game for 3rd place.

I don't follow Lukaku too much but when I do, I always see this trend repeating itself. Bagging lots of goals vs small and weak teams gives him the statistics that earn him some reputation, but there is not a worse big game choker in the world.
    And now he got fat and even more of a slow and unwieldy cow. I absolutely don't have faith in this guy, the sum they are asking for him is absolutely hilarious and I would much rather keep Icardi.
    Hahaha, yes... Your football intellect: 0 Lukaku drawing defenders from the center to the right flank was actually one of the biggest factors we won that game. He created space for all our other attackers.

While I always liked Icardi and think he's a better striker than Lukaku, the relationship is broken. He needs to go and we need to find a replacement. In the current market and in our current state (let's be honest here), we should be very grateful with a striker like Lukaku. He would bring another dimension to our game. Yes he needs good feeders, but when he has those, the guy is a monster. He outmuscles his opponent, is quick, great header and while his control isn't the best he can actually pass the ball decently also in one touch.

I see people comparing his carreer to Balotelli.. What are you guys smoking? Lukaku is one of the best target men in the Premier League and he had 1 (ONE) bad season in his carreer. He's a professional to the core and he's a likeable guy.

While I agree that Icardi leaving is a hard pill to swallow (even with the shit he and his wife came up with) and that Icardi might be a better finisher than Lukaku, I'm welcoming Lukaku at Inter. I wouldn't be surprised that everyone is hailing this move as a masterstroke in a years time and that he's worth double of what we're paying him now.