View Poll Results: Are you willing to have Inter spend 65 million (or more) on Lukaku to satisfy Conte?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 30.88%
  • No

47 69.12%
Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122233070 ... LastLast

Thread: Romelu Lukaku

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    I hope WE get better deal as it's a loan + buy
    And on an Inter forum, who the fuck is WE? The fucking counterpart?

Fuck off with the we thing. Enough already. This isn't your chatroom, it's an Inter forum and lurkers expect to read opinions of Intet fans, not some random Man Utd fan from India with nothing better to do pretending everyone is aware of the fact that he's not a fucking Interista...
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    And on an Inter forum, who the fuck is WE? The fucking counterpart?

Fuck off with the we thing. Enough already. This isn't your chatroom, it's an Inter forum and lurkers expect to read opinions of Intet fans, not some random Man Utd fan from India with nothing better to do pretending everyone is aware of the fact that he's not a fucking Interista...
    Vintage Bremz.

Tbh chant away Monster. It looks like Ole is making good, young, hungry signings with something to prove.

But staying on topic, this is a disaster move waiting to happen for Inter. I'd love to be proven wrong but to commit to such a massive obligation fee, no thanks.
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

4. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Kristof Terreur �� ��
    ‏@HLNinEngeland

Inter considering a loan proposal for Romelu Lukaku with obligatory option to buy was quite predictable seen their finances. Man United’s stance over the last few weeks: a deal only possible if they pay around £80m, the £75m they paid plus the £5m that will go to Everton. #mufc

Inter considering a loan proposal for Romelu Lukaku with obligatory option to buy was quite predictable seen their finances. Man United’s stance over the last few weeks: a deal only possible if they pay around £80m, the £75m they paid plus the £5m that will go to Everton. #mufc
    Few more journalists published same report. If the reported 10 million + 60 million offer is true then can see reaching middle ground.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    And that's the main reason Man Utd can't get rid of their deadwood. Because Woodward believes he is going to get back the money he spent on players who failed at Man Utd. It's simply not going to happen.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    And that's the main reason Man Utd can't get rid of their deadwood. Because Woodward believes he is going to get back the money he spent on players who failed at Man Utd. It's simply not going to happen.
    Going by Di Marzio, Inter made 70 million bid, looks like it's closer to what ManUtd want.

You can spin it other way and say "this is the reason why Inter can't sign the player Conte (or their coach) wants"

It's all part of negotiations, I think some middle ground will be reached.

Also we can't sell our deadwood as not many clubs wants them and few of them who can, can't afford to pay the high wages. In this case, Lukaku isn't deadwood.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    That's the same reason why WE can't get rid of our shit players in all this years.
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

11. Thanks (1): dax21

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

10 million plus 60 million obligation to buy is a good starting price, hopefully this is not the final offer. We should try to get better than that.
    I think that recouping 70m on Lukaku is a pretty good offer from us to be honest. 60m seems fairer to me.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

13. Thanks (2): Il Drago, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Going by Di Marzio, Inter made 70 million bid, looks like it's closer to what ManUtd want.

You can spin it other way and say "this is the reason why Inter can't sign the player Conte (or their coach) wants"

It's all part of negotiations, I think some middle ground will be reached.

Also we can't sell our deadwood as not many clubs wants them and few of them who can, can't afford to pay the high wages. In this case, Lukaku isn't deadwood.
    There's a chance they could find an agreement but the distance between the two parties is 20m. They're not that close.

As for your deadwood, i will give you the example of Darmian. Juventus were offering 14m but Woodward insisted on 20m so Man Utd ended up paying the wages of a player they rarely used. Re Lukaku, you're right he isn't deadwood. But OLS doesn't consider him more than a backup and you can't have a backup with his wages. You need to take him off your wage bill.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    @monster(schlong) opinions on woodward?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    That's the same reason why WE can't get rid of our shit players in all this years.
    The main difference is their deadwood have interest from other teams, ours don't. And when there's interest from other teams, in most cases they either want them on loan or for free.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

There's a chance they could find an agreement but the distance between the two parties is 20m. They're not that close.

As for your deadwood, i will give you the example of Darmian. Juventus were offering 14m but Woodward insisted on 20m so Man Utd ended up paying the wages of a player they rarely used. Re Lukaku, you're right he isn't deadwood. But OLS doesn't consider him more than a backup and you can't have a backup with his wages. You need to take him off your wage bill.
    That's why I said middle ground. We won't get the asking price, Inter might not get him with their first bid. Player wants Inter, Inter wants player, ManUtd wants to sell, so all points to more negotiations and a compromise on the price by both parties.

Lukaku is not back up player, he is rotational player and he started many games even under Ole. He won't be guaranteed started as he was under Jose. That's the difference.

Also Darmian is one example and no one knows how serious Juventus offer was (they signed Cancelo and had De Sciglio, Sandro, Spinazzola for FB positions). There are 100s of deals reported every summer which won't move an inch after months. He is also on low wages, so it wasn't hard decision to retain him as a cover for both FB position when they thought money wasn't good enough.

I would have sold him for any money. Very professional player and deserves to go out and play for some club.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

no freaken way lukaku is worth even 70mil .. damn its a robbery in front of our eyes

also i do believe he is downgrade compared to icardi

id rather keep icardi than buy lukaku and i dont give a fuck what conte want when price tag is so unbelievable high for a dumb ass

is it true that we cant find better CF for 70mil ? and dont give me " not suited for conte " shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The only thing not suited for Conte so far is Inter.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Serbia

We can buy entire Atalanta midfield for 70mil, this is utter and absolute bullshit.

24. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Europe

Again shit transfer target. This is even worse than before. Huge fee and wages. You wont get rid of that.

Marotta is trying hard to do worse than Kia few years ago.

26. Thanks (2): Fitzy, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    We can buy entire Atalanta midfield for 70mil, this is utter and absolute bullshit.
    Speaking of Atalanta, why aren't we going for Duvan Zapata who has been in excellent form and he would be available for half Lukaku price?

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I just want this in an Inter shirt

Lautaro
    DVDB-Dybala

And I'm exploding in cum

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

30. Thanks (3): Kev9Inter, MVD, SiamoNoi

Serbia

Speaking of Atalanta, why aren't we going for Duvan Zapata who has been in excellent form and he would be available for half Lukaku price?
    Last I read, his manager is trying to get Napoli to sign him.

32. Thanks (1): MVD

Iran

United rejected our last offer!
    This is getting ridiculous, Imagine our most expensive signing of all time will be the bench option from one of the worst Manchester squads in history.

34. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi