Page 42 of 81 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019/2020 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Bale is not rumors to Inter but to Jiangsu. Some random shit rumor links him to Inter but that's just reporter making shit up, not an actual piece of information that Inter might consider Bale.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Israel

Is there a reason why Suning doesn't transfer our unwanted players for crazy amounts of money to Jiangsu as a way to cheat FFP?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayalon View Post
    Is there a reason why Suning doesn't transfer our unwanted players for crazy amounts of money to Jiangsu as a way to cheat FFP?
    The players have to agree to that move as well, which most of our unwanted players will reject. And there is a 3 player limit on foreign players in China, Jiangsu already have 3 including the one we sent there.

But I do agree that any overage players we sign (e.g. Dzeko, Godin) should have on their contract that they will be willing to be loaned out or sold to Jiangsu at some point.

5. Thanks (1): Universe

Serbia

Am I the only one who thinks that Bale is an awful idea? His football qualities aside, which I absolutely do rate, he will never assimilate into the club. He couldn't be bothered to learn Spanish after all these years at Real, how do you think he will do in Italy with just english language?

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Once again: calm your tits! Bale has nothing to do with Inter, he is for Suning. Would be completely retarded to bring him here. However, reports say he is unconvinced of going to China.

FIF would be better place if posters would just read posts before posting...
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

9. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Dylan, Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

I also wouldn't want him here and for all the reasons you mentioned, but it definitely rubs me the wrong way the fact they are getting him and meanwhile we are struggling every summer to sign people worthy of inter shirt, and I know in china they are different rules, they don't have to worry about ffp, bale is not his old self and all that but still it doesn't feel right given all their financial strength and promises. Closes thing we have been to sign a "star" player is this summer with lukaku which is just laughable.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I like the Cavani alternative myself. No clue on what his salary demands will be, but we'll have 3 garra charrua members and a very restricted Asado clan. Lautaro + Cavani looks promising.

Hopefully Man Utd fucks off with their Lukaku bs and take Perisic with them.

Bale is a big no
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Hopefully Man Utd fucks off with their Lukaku bs and take Perisic with them.
    I don't understand this link of Perisic to Man Utd. It was Mourinho who wanted him, and also now they have Martial and Sanchez for the left wing. Personally I think the chances of Perisic to Man Utd are very remote. Its more likely for Spurs or Arsenal to take him.

If Sanchez agrees to reduce his wages and IF Man Utd want to get rid of him for free as is rumoured, I wouldn't mind Sanchez at Inter. Then Man Utd can have Perisic for 30m. The 2nd striker role will suit Sanchez perfectly, and he is much better than some of the names we are linked with. Cavani, Sanchez and Martinez could be a quality attacking roster, at least for the short term.

13. Thanks (2): MVD, pazza moratti

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Cavani to Inter doesn't exist in real life as far as I know

Marmotta said practically we want Dzeko/experienced forward and a younger one/maybe Leao because we need to be good boys and respect FFP/so no Lukaku.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Luciano Moggi

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I don't understand this link of Perisic to Man Utd. It was Mourinho who wanted him, and also now they have Martial and Sanchez for the left wing. Personally I think the chances of Perisic to Man Utd are very remote. Its more likely for Spurs or Arsenal to take him.

If Sanchez agrees to reduce his wages and IF Man Utd want to get rid of him for free as is rumoured, I wouldn't mind Sanchez at Inter. Then Man Utd can have Perisic for 30m. The 2nd striker role will suit Sanchez perfectly, and he is much better than some of the names we are linked with. Cavani, Sanchez and Martinez could be a quality attacking roster, at least for the short term.
    I believe that they would prefer to play Martial as a striker and I am not sure they want to play Sanchez at all

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ayalon View Post
    because it is a way to cheat ffp.

- - - Updated - - -

what about Chalov, from CSKA?
    young, good, cheap, fits conte's mold for forward

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Nabil Fekir to Betis for under 30 million is ludicrous. Makes me wonder how Ausilio still has a job. Why we weren't in on him is beyond stupid.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Canada

Nobody else was on him either. Hasn't he had a serious knee injury? If we got him and he ended up getting a season ending injury people would say how clueless Ausillio is.

20. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    According to Alfredo Pedullà, the agreement with Edin Dzeko is now a formality for Inter. Furthermore, Lukaku remains the first choice while contacts with the agent of Rafael Leao of Lille are reported. The Portuguese striker is not a B plan but "an escape route if United still plays the upside for Lukaku", according to the market expert.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by satubito View Post
    Nabil Fekir to Betis for under 30 million is ludicrous. Makes me wonder how Ausilio still has a job. Why we weren't in on him is beyond stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Nobody else was on him either. Hasn't he had a serious knee injury? If we got him and he ended up getting a season ending injury people would say how clueless Ausillio is.
    Why Ausillo and not Marotta? Isn't marotta making the final decisions on players now and ausillo just works on the deals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

I think that much is obvious, bad knees or not. I can't see Fekir fitting into Conte's plan, so that would have been 30m wasted on a player put on the garage sale by the coach.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Something is not ok with Fekir. Such a talented player and no one is on him.
    I am also a Liverpool supporter and I remember very well what happened last year. Everything was agreed, Liverpool doctors were in France for the consult (that was confirmed from the president of the French football federation. Fekir was with the national team).
    Then... silence. I mean, no rumour at all. After that came Lyon president and said Fekir remain at Lyon and they are happy and bla,bla. From Liverpool nothing, not an word until today. And Liverpool don't make the shit you see in Italy. When Klopp wants a player, they pay the price, no loans or other shits.

26. Thanks (1): thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    Why Ausillo and not Marotta? Isn't marotta making the final decisions on players now and ausillo just works on the deals?
    Marotta is for the praise, Ausilio for the blame.

Get the memo already!
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

28. Thanks (5): n4l, Pajo, Pimpin, sikman, Wallace

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Marotta is for the praise, Ausilio for the blame.

Get the memo already!
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

The knee injury ruined his career, he was desperate for a transfer after the failed move at Liverpool. Betis got him because he did'nt have much left in his contract.