Page 133 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3383123130131132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 2852

Thread: 2019/2020 Forwards Rumours Thread

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    According to L'Equipe, Inter have approached Lacazette but he isn't interested.
    Thank fuck. Good player but not great and misses way too many chances. With Lukaku up front we'd struggle to score unless we went full defensive.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

2. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Howl, William

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Ausilio to Sky: “Timo Werner will not come to Inter. I know his opinion about his future and we’ll not sign him. I love him as a player but we’ve never started talks to sign Werner”.

He also said Cavani isn't a priority, all the options are open if Nainggolan returns, Inter like Tonali and he has the quality to play for the team and we have already activated Young option.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

4. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Poland

the message from Ausilio's interview seems that we are aiming Cunha and Tonali as our targets and maybe we will buy them thanks to Icardi's departure.
    Thankfully, Cavani and Vidal are not our options. I like them as players, but they old and would demand insane wages.
    Nainggolan seems also to be evaluated by Conte in the summer, so he can settle in our team for next season.

I think the next moves will vary on Lautaro, Perisic, J.Mario, Lazaro, Dalbert or Vecino possible departures and on our league position of course, we need also to qualify to Champions League.

6. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Werner has clearly declined us when asked adn Cavani is totally related to Lautaro's club next season. If it's Inter, Cavani ain't coming. If it's Barcelona he might come.

So maybe given Lautaro stays and even Alexis can be kept somehow, that 4th forward spot is open for Cunha or Jovic (on loan).

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

It's a tough spot to figure out, the fourth striker position. I hate the idea of a Cunha or Jovic type given we're talking early-20s players who need to be on the field first-and-foremost, and they simply won't get enough playtime as the second bench striker. That feels like a role for a veteran, but the problem then becomes finding someone who is still useful enough to have on the squad list, but is willing to be on the bench more often than not. I'm just not a fan of keeping skilled early-20 something types on the bench because that feels like the kind of stuff that stalls out their development. It's painful to see how many skilled youngsters go to a top club too quickly without a defined playing time role and it hurts them as a result.

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Cunha isn't proven and couldn't cut it at Leipzig and has only scored a few goals and Jovic at the moment is a one season wonder. I don't want us to spend high amounts of money on those guys. The most worrying thing about selling Lautaro is the fact that the money could be completely wasted. The fact that we won't have Sanchez next season as an option too also sucks, because no way we redeem him for the price Man Utd are asking at his age. I'm fine with Cavani as a bench or rotation player with Lukaku but need someone similar to Lautaro upfront.

Mertens was a realistic option and on a free transfer too, but it's a shame he's pretty much agreed an extension with Napoli.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Cunha isn't proven and couldn't cut it at Leipzig and has only scored a few goals and Jovic at the moment is a one season wonder. I don't want us to spend high amounts of money on those guys. The most worrying thing about selling Lautaro is the fact that the money could be completely wasted. The fact that we won't have Sanchez next season as an option too also sucks, because no way we redeem him for the price Man Utd are asking at his age. I'm fine with Cavani as a bench or rotation player with Lukaku but need someone similar to Lautaro upfront.

Mertens was a realistic option and on a free transfer too, but it's a shame he's pretty much agreed an extension with Napoli.
    Yeah, it's a tricky one if they sell Lautaro.

Regarding Sanchez it's an interesting situation because he still has 2 years left of his contract with United. Sure as hell they don't want anything to do with Sanchez. His book value after this season is around 15m€ for United. I can't see us spending that much for next December 32 year player if he doesn't reduce his salary like SIGNIFICANTLY (like over 50%).

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

We need a player of Sanchez' profile. If United is flexible with his salary, then we showed move to retain him. Injuries cut his performances but I'd like to see it through.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

13. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Nicolo Schira: Inter are looking Adolf Gaich: the young striker could leave SanLorenzo with the payment of the release clause ($15M). Also Sevilla, Leeds, WBA and Roma are interested in him. In the last months San Lorenzo rejected the bid of ACMilan and Bruges.

Pedulla also reported we're interested in him.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Adolfo Gaich. Talented but too raw. We're probably loaning him out if we do get him. He could be a sub 'target man' for Conte though. Not sure if he has a German passport or how easy it is to get one, but I don't see us wasting a non-EU spot on him.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Looks interesting. We haven't had such tall lanky forward for awhile. If he's brought in, we have him as 4th striker for 6 months, if he's not convincing, he goes on loan and we bring in a veteran forward on loan?

18. Thanks (1): javier_zanetti <3

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

He reminds me German Denis.
    Save Radja.

20. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Who the fuck names their Argentina-born kid of German descent "Adolfo"?
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Who the fuck names their Argentina-born kid of German descent "Adolfo"?

I have the same thought when thinking about Eintracht's Austrian manager, Adolf Hutter.

23. Thanks (3): GenDire, MVD, Wings

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    We need a player of Sanchez' profile. If United is flexible with his salary, then we showed move to retain him. Injuries cut his performances but I'd like to see it through.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    The question is how much salary reduction is he willing to take. Right now his 4-5m/ year is passable because we don't have to pay any fee. I dont think its worth the risk paying his transfer fee and giving him 4-5m/year just to be a substitute.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    And even in that case he would have to take like 60% net wage reduction. Depending how his bonuses are structured in United (part of them were tied to CL spot). But anyway, it's a tough one and probably United pay some nice golden handshake to Alexis. He has two years left of his contract so it's still quite large pile of money coming in if he just stays there (which he doesn't want to do).

Greece

At this stage in his career Alexis Sanchez probably wants to cement his legacy rather than earn more money. Sure he won't say no to money, but I think he understands the situation very well and he's earned a lot of money to not be concerned with a few million here and there. At the same time, it's not easy saying no to multiple times more money so that always will play a factor. I think he values his mental health and legacy more than his wallet now so he'd press Man United to offload him to Inter, another Italian club or perhaps Spanish club in the off season. Hopefully we do keep him. He still has 2 quality years in him and I reckon he can be of help later on in his career as well. He's lost his explosiveness that made him a world class difference maker, but he's still skilled as fuck and can do whatever job is needed, can play in tight spots and can deliver goals or sparks of creativity out of nowhere. Before Eriksen, we had no one else who could provide this. And given that so far netiher Sanchez nor Eriksen have been established first team players under Conte - however absurd this sounds - we need as many options who can provide this as possible.

Conte uomo di merda

27. Thanks (5): CafeCordoba, Eddie, eduzee, Lui, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah that's my hope too that he earned enough money during his time at Arsenal and these two and half years at that ridiculous United contract. I hope we don't accept to pay United too much transfer fee, we have all the leverage if Sanchez wants to stay here. The point is for United to save money and it will be possible by us coming in and paying small transfer fee (they still take some book value loss) and they get rid most of the money still owed to him by paying him some kind of golden handshake. Then we pay him some decent salary but nothing too high as he's just a backup forward.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    The only way i can see Sanchez staying at Inter is if Man Utd are willing to extend his loan till next season. Else, i doubt Man Utd will let him go for free or that we will be willing to pay a transfer fee for him.

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    The only way i can see Sanchez staying at Inter is if Man Utd are willing to extend his loan till next season. Else, i doubt Man Utd will let him go for free or that we will be willing to pay a transfer fee for him.
    I guess that's the most likely scenario. United take the hit of his amortized value for that year too. The problem becomes Sanchez wages, so if he just reduces them over 50% for next year, it will work, otherwise it's unlikely. I doubt United is willing to pay much for his wages another season.