Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4787949596979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2057

Thread: 2019/2020 Forwards Rumours Thread

India

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    How so
    We don't have nearly as many golden oldies as we used to and there's been a visible strategy to sign younger players.

And so far, it's working. We have a core of young/young enough players for the next 5-6 years at least: Lautaro, Skriniar, De Vrij, Sensi, Barella, Brozo, Bastoni, and Lukaku. If Lazaro comes good like he's been showing recently, we can add him to that list too.

2. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Anne Marie, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Gazzetta says that Mertens want's Inter already now in January. De Laurentis asks 10 Millions, Inter has not made a decision for now.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

4. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Dylan, MVD, thatdude

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Gazzetta says that Mertens want's Inter already now in January. De Laurentis asks 10 Millions, Inter has not made a decision for now.
    Doesn't really make sense unless Sanchez is out until February. We need a pure number nine, not a supporting striker. When Sanchez is back on United's books next season Mertens will be perfect.

6. Thanks (4): Il Drago, MVD, thatdude, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Honestly, even 10mil for Mertens in January is a steal. He is 32 but is still a great forward and a lot better than Politano, who we can then afford to sell at a decent price.

Him and Sanchez as backups/rotation would be great.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

8. Thanks (5): bjwam4, Dylan, ElDuccio, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Icardi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Also has great chemistry with Lukaku.
    Forza Nerazzurri!

10. Thanks (2): GenDire, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Too expensive for Suning, we need to think about FFP...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Doesn't really make sense unless Sanchez is out until February. We need a pure number nine, not a supporting striker. When Sanchez is back on United's books next season Mertens will be perfect.
    This. Conte wants his Lukaku sub. Sanchez ain't one, Mertens ain't one.

There were also other rumors that Inter is not interested in Mertens. It was his agent offering the player to Inter (like posted already here).

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    I can't remember when we were the last time in a position that a player from another top team wants to join us, and our management acts like a boss, showing little interest in the player to drop the price
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    I can't remember when we were the last time in a position that a player from another top team wants to join us, and our management acts like a boss, showing little interest in the player to drop the price
    yep, this are signals how the team is finally getting back to become a top team.. in italy it's Inter and Juve now, no other teams.

wait, this smells like a jinx... well, of course we are still Inter, i think this is bullshit and we will fight for EL this year.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

17. Thanks (3): Grefu, Pimpin, Sokrates

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    For the summer, Mertens would be perfect. Sanchez back to United and we have Lautaro and Mertens along with Lukaku.

Worry is he would not like to stay in Naples beyond Jan and ends up accepting Man Utd :p as they are in the hunt for a striker.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Exclusive: The truth about Inter's rumoured interest in Reinier

As revealed by Calciomercato.com's Fabrizio Romano, Inter have their eyes set on Flamengo's 17-year-old midfielder Reinier. In fact, there have been talks in the Brazilian media of concrete interest from the Nerazzurri for weeks now.

Lots of figures and condition have been thrown around, but what is the truth behind these rumours? Certainly, the youngster is being followed by the club, as always when it comes to the best talents in South America, where Inter found Lautaro Martinez two years ago.

The relationship with Flamengo is excellent right after the Gabigol operation, which would help in any negotiations for Reinier. For now, though, Inter have only asked for information on the player and there is no offer or negotiation in progress.

The reason? First off, an international auction could break out soon and Inter prefer to wait and understand how the situation will develop. Furthermore, Reinier has just renewed his contract until 2024 with a €70m release clause. In other words, the deal is very complex.​
    I would like to add that Reinier agent is our old friend Kia Joorabchian.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Mertens would be welcome but I've read that his salary would be 6M? Thats way to much for a back-up player.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Mertens makes a difference and he can play his way into every game one way or another. If we want results, then mertens is a no-brainer.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

23. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    If Mertens & Rakitic is available for 10m apiece, our January mercato should be easy. These guys are both class, hardworking, and can add the much needed depth and experience to the squad. Its the quick fix we badly need.

25. Thanks (4): Adriano, Anne Marie, Pajo, Urban

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Getting Mertens in Winter Mercato at the rumoured price is a very good deal.
    Last edited by Pravesh; 13 Nov 19 at 06:27.

27. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    If Mertens & Rakitic is available for 10m apiece, our January mercato should be easy. These guys are both class, hardworking, and can add the much needed depth and experience to the squad. Its the quick fix we badly need.
    No way Rakitic will leave under 25-30 millions.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Get Mertens, recall Nainggolan. Maybe we will have a chance to lure Eden.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Mertens is a gun. Would be an excellent short-term injection of quality into the squad. Would anyone rather see Politano or Esposito coming on when we need a goal, or Mertens?

I've been "supporting" Napoli in recent years, because I didn't want juve to win obviously, but their current catastrophe is our opportunity to exploit, cynical as it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Mertens, yes, but how on earth did you come to this speculation that Rakitic might be available for €10m in January???? You are aware that his contract doesn't expire for another 1.5 years and that he earns more than Lukaku who is our highest earner?? As Hasan said, there's no way Barcelona will let Rakitic leave for less than €25m.

I don't treat the transfermarkt.com market values as gospel but according to them, Rakitic has literally halved in value in the space of 1 year.. His highest value was €70m in October 2018 and he's just €35m now. Someone who watches Barca/Croatia more closely will have to help explain why that is.

The last time I saw Rakitic closely was the World Cup. I said several times that he was the most underwhelming player in that entire Croatia lineup and that he was getting picked on reputation alone. That said, I haven't seen him much since, and I'm not qualified to judge whether he's just in a slump or genuinely declining.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    You are probably not seen him much because no one else has either. Because he hasn't played much.

He cried publicly about not playing just recently so probably he wants out in January to get playing time. "I'm 31, not 38". If we can get him for decent fee + contract, I'd go for him. But only if both of those parameters are valid. We can't go for Rakitic if he demands 4-year contract and 6m€ or more per year.

33. Thanks (1): Universe