Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 48889596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2081

Thread: 2019/2020 Forwards Rumours Thread

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Let's get CR7. He'll be available in the summer most probably.

2. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, MVD

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    If Mertens & Rakitic is available for 10m apiece, our January mercato should be easy.
    On another note, are you still keen on Moise Kean?
    buu ain't for everyone

4. Thanks (1): Batman

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I really want us to raid Napoli, especially Allan who appears to be at the heart of this mess they’re in. Of course if Mertens is available get him in too.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

6. Thanks (2): Dylan, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    On another note, are you still keen on Moise Kean?
    Kean is not a good idea since we have Martinez
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

8. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I really want us to raid Napoli, especially Allan who appears to be at the heart of this mess they’re in. Of course if Mertens is available get him in too.
    ADL is a cunt, there's a slim chance he lets one top player join their rivals, let alone 2 or 3. We'd probably need to pay a high price to get those but it would definately be worth it. Especially Mertens, he should be number 1 on the list.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

10. Thanks (2): Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    We should definitely get Kean...
    Lukaku-Lautaro-Kean-Esposito sounds amazing.

12. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    We should definitely get Kean...
    Lukaku-Lautaro-Kean-Esposito sounds amazing.
    Today Twitter is full of conversation with a lot of people familiar with him how shit his mentality is and how this was a reason behind Juve selling him. Apparently, we have a strong policy on this now. IMO no chance.

14. Thanks (5): ADRossi, DARi0, MVD, Pimpin, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

top players for free

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Mertens makes a difference and he can play his way into every game one way or another. If we want results, then mertens is a no-brainer.
    I agree, sign Mertens as he already knows the league and constantly performs. No need to spend cash on Sanchez and wage is also much lower.

Not sure if you guys consider him a midfielder or SS, but let`s sign Josip Iličić for FREE.

Edinson Cavani [free] would be my favourite competitor for Lukaku, but I`m afraid P$G will throw serious money at him and extend his contract.
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Kean simply hasn't shown enough of anything yet. That's obviously not his fault, considering his career has basically just begun.

As always, you gotta find the balance between what a player has shown, and what they might show - track record vs potential. With Kean, as a 19 year old, his track record is practically non-existent. It's also hard to judge much in the way of potential based on his handful of crap goals last season. It's like Gabigol tbh. You try to analyze beyond the scrappy close range finishes and see what he offers as a player. There's some half decent movement, decent positioning, pace, finishing etc, basics you would expect from a striker. But ultimately, simply not enough information, or anything that catches the eye.

Unless a young player just visibly and obviously oozes potential, like Hland or Sancho, we're in a position to demand more guarantees. Kean doesn't offer that.

I feel like Kean would be a great signing for Milan if they could secure some kind of loan deal. They currently have immense problems up front, and a young wildcard like Kean on a loan could be a good gamble. For us, yea I suppose he wouldn't be the worst option either, but I'd be hopeful for someone more established. I'm by no means a fan of the guy but trying to visualize how they'd work in our setup, I'd definitely prefer Giroud to Kean.

Why we even talking about Kean? dyNASTY...
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

17. Thanks (2): Dylan, dynasty27

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Gazzetta dello Sport claims Giroud has already given the all-clear for the Nerazzurri.

After working under Conte at the Stamford Bridge, the forward knows the Inter coach well and reports claim he will come on a deal worth around €7m [January].
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    We gonna buy 33-year-old for 7m€? For one half-season? Doesn't sound reasonable to me. Giroud's contract runs out NEXT SUMMER. Doesn't make any sense to get committed to the player any longer than 6 months and pay such premium for owning his half-season contract.

Just loan him for 2-3m€.

20. Thanks (3): Adriano, Il Drago, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

-Giroud
    Perhaps he is not a popular player and has few fans, but I personally like him. He is a truly targetman or support striker who will easily bring team into the play. Perhaps only Benzema and Lewandowski who are better than him at being targetman although Giroud lacks at other footballing aspects. I do not really mind with 7 M transfer fee as I think he can pull off Dzeko and he can be useful longer than mere 6 months.

-Mertens
    Very reliable signing if it happens. The lingering questions are :
    1. will he accept being bench player ? (yes because he starts to collet easy paycheck at 32 years old, no because he feels he can contribute more)
    2. will ADL allow us to get him easily and at reasonable price ? (this is the hard part)

-Kean
    Meh. His price tag will be high because we buy from England club and his sparse scoring record is not good enough reason to justify his signing. And he will refuse to be our bench player as well because he is still 20 and needs more playing time. Just write him off.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

no thanks to giroud, would rather have ibra back

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Giroud screams Conte to me, sacrifice and hard work for the team however his lack of goals is kinda worrying.

Mertens and the bench issue, considering that amount of games and how Napoli manage him he'll probably play just as much here.

Kean, no.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Sassuolu View Post
    Giroud screams Conte to me, sacrifice and hard work for the team however his lack of goals is kinda worrying.
    Giroud played a brilliant world cup despite not scoring. He is just not a classic number 9 these days. Personally, I don't think there is anything worrying, it's pretty clear what type of player we would buy.

25. Thanks (1): Dylan

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Giroud played a brilliant world cup despite not scoring. He is just not a classic number 9 these days. Personally, I don't think there is anything worrying, it's pretty clear what type of player we would buy.
    Ah yes, the modern day Guivarch. I'd still take Djorkaeff or Zidane over the "great world cup performer that didn't really perform that great" and hopefully we don't sign him for more than a quick fix for the remainder of the season. We don't need to occupy our roster spots with this level of players.

That being said, a player of Giroud's style is needed as a 4th choice striker, but this guy's wages are not 4th striker's worth. At least not for a team that needs at least 2 starting calibre central midfielders.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

27. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Giroud on the relatively cheap is a good deal.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

29. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

He's gonna play 2 games, stink at both, and that's the last we'll ever see of him. Our striker pursuit has alot to do with Sanchez recovery. I understand what giroud brings ability-wise and I may be underrating hi, but fuck there has to be someone that's a bit more explosive because none of our subs can change the tempo or make the opposition sweat.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    We gonna buy 33-year-old for 7m? For one half-season? Doesn't sound reasonable to me. Giroud's contract runs out NEXT SUMMER. Doesn't make any sense to get committed to the player any longer than 6 months and pay such premium for owning his half-season contract.

Just loan him for 2-3m.
    Loaning him would mean an obligatory contact extension with Chelsea. Plus I think you can't sign contracts below a year, but don't quote me on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Apparently they suspect Kouame has ruptured his cruciate ligament playing for Ivory Coast in the U23 AFCON. Never like to see promising young players suffer severe injuries, irrespective of whether we're interested in signing them or not. That would almost certainly rule him out of contention as the forward we're (allegedly) signing in January.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

33. Thanks (1): thatdude