Page 93 of 100 FirstFirst ... 438390919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1987

Thread: 2019/2020 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Either way he's still on the bench. Tammy Abraham's on fire at the moment with 9 goals and is top goalscorer in the EPL. Not sure how long it'll last though.
    I know, but I think that's his issue, he believes he's better than Abraham. Although what do I know.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    As a FIFer, nothing, apparently.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    IMO, Zlatan for stop gap solution till the end of this season would not be a bad idea, if fitness is not an issue. He could be a squad player to partner Lukaku or even take his place when needed. No idea, how he has been since moving to the States but I assume that he might do well for us for this season. After all, I doubt there would be any good options in the Winter Mercato.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Zlatan returning would be immense for too many reasons.

His personality alone has outgrown us and we need this kind of exposure.

And if Conte is here to stay for at least two more seasons then we need guys like Zlatan who are "jard to manage" to show the world that the guy can coach real players as well without problems.

Otherwise we are going for the Girouds and Llorentes that want a final hoorah with a fat paycheck.

Another reason is that he'd be our only available player up front (or in general) who can change a game with an action. Would love to see him next to Lautaro, they'd be literally crazy together.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

6. Thanks (1): GenDire

England

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Well, there's a difference between being benched by lukaku and tammy fucking Abraham.
    tammy abraham is on fire and a very good player

sounds like prem hate for sake of it tbh mate

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by militoscores View Post
    tammy abraham is on fire and a very good player

sounds like prem hate for sake of it tbh mate
    I'll be absolutely honest, I know nothing about him, so I literally am just talking shit and thinking in my own head Giroud probably thinks he's better.

9. Thanks (2): MVD, nurko

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Ibra coming back for a dry loan until summer is a dream tbh,will easily take lukaku spot tbh. Might be a problem for Marotta and most FIFers who have issue with player attitude problems though.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Ibra maybe have this attitude problems but he's still professional compared to Radja Icardi and Perisic. He would not refuse to play or fake an inury for months.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Ibra maybe have this attitude problems but he's still professional compared to Radja Icardi and Perisic. He would not refuse to play or fake an inury for months.
    Shut the fuck up with these radja and perisic attitude problem, those two problems you mentioned were only for Icardi; it wasn't even confirmed by Inter side that he was actually faking an injury. Perisic never refused to play, that Baldie dropped him when he said he wanted to leave, which is normal in football these days. It's all about bussiness, loyalty is overrated.

13. Thanks (1): Nothing

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Ibra coming back for a dry loan until summer is a dream tbh,will easily take lukaku spot tbh. Might be a problem for Marotta and most FIFers who have issue with player attitude problems though.
    his contract expires 31st of December, so it won't be loan.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    I am almost kind of starting to want him to come to Inter for 6 months. Marketing wise it would be great move, while he might help the team.

16. Thanks (2): Dylan, vex

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    I don't mind Ibra even at 38 coz he is still quite a phenomenal player, but will he be happy to be vice-Lukaku? Will Conte be happy with him? I doubt it. Another option will be Cavani, who is looking to be at odds at PSG - but only if its a cheap deal. The problem is that while these are cheap/free deals, the wages will be huge.

I wouldn't mind a Zapata or even a Piatek (looks like Milan want to get rid of him). Players like that are good enough for vice-Lukaku roles, even for rotating Lukaku. Yes, it will cost like 40m or so, but we need to spend money if we want a deeper squad. The wages will be relatively low, and there may be a resale value if things don't work out.

Canada

To be fair Zapata at this point wouldn't be a vice Lulaku but a starter. He's a very underrated player. It's TRUE that Gasperini manages to make players better than they are but Zapata brings a lot of things to the table such as pace/finishing and being involved in the game. His goal scoring stats probably look better since he's at Atalanta but he's been doing well for Colombia too - their fault that their coach started Falcao in the Copa knockouts as opposed to Zapata.

19. Thanks (1): dynasty27

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I don't mind Ibra even at 38 coz he is still quite a phenomenal player, but will he be happy to be vice-Lukaku? Will Conte be happy with him? I doubt it. Another option will be Cavani, who is looking to be at odds at PSG - but only if its a cheap deal. The problem is that while these are cheap/free deals, the wages will be huge.

I wouldn't mind a Zapata or even a Piatek (looks like Milan want to get rid of him). Players like that are good enough for vice-Lukaku roles, even for rotating Lukaku. Yes, it will cost like 40m or so, but we need to spend money if we want a deeper squad. The wages will be relatively low, and there may be a resale value if things don't work out.
    wasn't he already vice lukaku at United?
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player

Belgium

Oba Oba Martins is a free agent

22. Thanks (1): Dylan

Colombia

I would do it just to piss merda fans off....hopefully he would score against them and they’ll drown in sorrow even more.

24. Thanks (1): chhstr

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post

I disagree with some details of what you wrote.

The main issue with Cavani at this point is his fitness. Just look at the number of appearances he made. Most of these come from what it is, not some perceived problem. And to be honest, if that impacts the price downwards and I think it should, that might be a good reason why he may be a good player for us, given that we're not looking for a starter anyway. Wage-wise I think in both instances it shouldn't be too bad; still a lot but I think it's clear what kind of positions those players are in.

Regarding Piątek, there is absolutely no word about Milan wanting to get rid of him; yes, he was substituted out few times (although at times, it wasn't entirely his fault; e.g. it was simply better to keep Leao when Musachio got a red on given his profile) and performed generally badly but so did the whole team, no one really stood out there. His position is ok at this point and we just have to see how Milan performs under Pioli; i haven't heard any serious sources saying he may quit. Also, knowing his mentality, he would never pick a team where he would be a sub. I think he will eventually get back to his form as well.

26. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by delaurentis View Post
    Oba Oba Martins is a free agent
    yessssss, bring adriano back too with him i miss that duo lmao the giant and the dwarf

India

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "Conte And I Are Similar: We Always Give 500% And Believe In Making Sacrifices. He's A Top Coach And We Would Do Well Together"

Looks like he's dying to sign for us

29. Thanks (2): Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "Conte And I Are Similar: We Always Give 500% And Believe In Making Sacrifices. He's A Top Coach And We Would Do Well Together"

Looks like he's dying to sign for us
    To be fair, Zlatan has always been saying some weird stuff to spark rumors and put him on the front covers. Like when Sweden qualified for the last word-cup and he said that he's going to the world cup. And he probably went, but not with Sweden. I wouldn't read too much into this.

31. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, Dylan