Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2073

Thread: 2019/2020 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Chiesa is too expensive bench player for us at the moment.

2. Thanks (2): MVD, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    < Esposito.
    And spend the money+Politano in SMS

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    This is the main point for me. If we sell Lautaro in the summer than that's a different conversation.

Regarding this ss thing, I actually liked him at the beginning of the season at Fiorentina and his role is quite similar to ss, most importanty he goes wide slightly more but personally I see this ability as a + if you have mfs with scoring ability; if we had e.g. Sensi and Eriksen that would work very well imo.

Anyways, that doesn't change the fact the only reason I would get him now is pure FOMO, i.e. other club getting him. As Cordoba said, he is simply too expensive bench player for how the things are atm.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I'd bang his mom 100%

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    I'd bang his mom 100%

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Let's make a FundIt thread to buy you a straight ticket to Firenze.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Sport Mediaset is insisting in saying that Inter is trying to get Chiesa in January. The offer is according to them 30M + Poli and Dalbert.
    Apparently they could play him in a 343 or 3412 but the idea is to make him work in the 352.

Of course i only believe Sky Sport but im sure that they are thinking about it. Fiorentina is in a very bad position at the moment and someone like Chiesa already waited to much to get things working there. He would not say no to Inter.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

8. Thanks (1): thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I actually like that deal.
    Dalbert has no worth for us ans Politano is a decent rotation player at best, leaving aside the 20m spent on him.

I just don't know where Chiesa fits in all this for us. He's not like his dad who was a support striker, he's much more of a winger.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

10. Thanks (1): Anne Marie

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I kinda disagree, when you barely have two competent forwards who are probably on their last breath given how much they are playing, there is no such thing as too expensive bench player. We would probably have some kind of rotation going between those three and that way we don't have to have mini heart attack every time lautaro or lukaku fall to the ground.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

We'll probably get Chiesa in Sanchez's place for when we inevitably return him to Manchester at the end of the season.

In the meantime we can make use of another attacker. 5 players (one of those being seventeen) for 2 positions isn't that extravagant.

Chiesa and a Chiesa-like signing in midfield will do wonders for this team.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

13. Thanks (4): MVD, Palacio, phonk, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Is there any possibilty that Conte wants Chiesa to convert him to a Sensi type midfielder? Signing him to replace Sanches isnít worth it.

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Is there any possibilty that Conte wants Chiesa to convert him to a Sensi type midfielder? Signing him to replace Sanches isn’t worth it.
    Sometimes I just want to be able to read your mind.

Conte uomo di merda

16. Thanks (3): MusicalMafia, MVD, phonk

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Is there any possibilty that Conte wants Chiesa to convert him to a Sensi type midfielder? Signing him to replace Sanches isn’t worth it.
    Well, one thing is for sure: chiesa would have to undergo some kind of tactical metamorphosis in Conte's Inter, we don't play 3-4-3 or 4-3-3.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

18. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

we may need a Vidal more than a Chiesa at this moment... but if (a big if) Chiesa is available for 30m+ Dalberto Carlos + Politano, its a no brainer.

United States

definitely need to add a guy or two to the center midfield group. chiesa's cool and all but would you rather have him and have to start vecino/gagliardini/borja at the same time due to injury/fatigue/fixture congestion? basically negates the purchase

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The management knows how thin we are in CM. They're not gonna neglect it by going all in for Chiesa. Conte wont let them neglect it tbh.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I just assume all new posters are juve trolls.

The Chiesa situation is interesting because there's always a tough choice to make in such circumstances (assuming we do actually have a chance to sign him).

On one hand, can we even make use of the player? He doesn't even have a spot in our starting XI and you'd want that from a player of his price. To me, he's an outright attacker and there's no way he can play WB. He could play as one of the two forwards like he did alongside Ribery, but his finishing can be extremely erratic and he wouldn't be an upgrade on either Lautaro or Lukaku. IMO he's a winger and any other position is not getting the best out of him. We could play him as RW in a 343 but we don't really have the personnel to otherwise play such a system.

On the other hand, there's no question he's an incredible talent and sometimes you just don't turn down such an opportunity when it becomes available. Obviously he'd be a massive upgrade over Politano and we'd also be denying juve from taking him. There's also a question mark over how long Conte will be at the club, so buying players outside of his system may not be that problematic.

Tough choice. But IMO the former consideration wins out. juve are always going to hoard great players no matter what we do. Denying juve a player should not be a reason to sign anyone. We should worry about ourselves and prioritise a player who can help us the most in the short-medium term. Like I said, sure, there's the chance Conte leaves within 2 or 3 years and we could play a 433 afterwards with Chiesa as RW. But it's all useless conjecture at this point in time. All we do know is that our starting forwards are fine. What we need most is a cheap backup forward and a midfielder who brings quality and depth. Chiesa is neither of those things.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I don't get where we would play chiesa atm

24. Thanks (4): Fitzy, Il Drago, MVD, Pajo

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    I don't get where we would play chiesa atm
    RWB/RM as Candreva, says Sportmediaset, they say that Conte is confident he can play there...
    Him doing defensive duties?! Lol

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MS37, SH1, MB77

United States

Im not touching a potential Chiesa signing for anything. Castrovili is the only fiore player worth a damn. So if we’re looking for someone he’s the real player to look at not all hype Chiesa

28. Thanks (2): Il Drago, Pajo

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Revv View Post
    Im not touching a potential Chiesa signing for anything. Castrovili is the only fiore player worth a damn. So if we’re looking for someone he’s the real player to look at not all hype Chiesa
    But Castrovili coming means no Aouar!

Conte uomo di merda