Page 9 of 89 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019/2020 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Inter are trying to swap Icardi with either Dybala or Insigne or with a bunch of Roma players. Out of these, I would prefer Insigne or Dybala - we need a top class player for Icardi. Also I guess Icardi will be more inclined to accept Juve or Napoli with CL football, specially now that Marotta has allegedly told him that he is at best a bench player at Inter for the next 2 years if he doesn't accept one of these swaps.

How we resolve this will define our mercato.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Inter are trying to swap Icardi with either Dybala or Insigne or with a bunch of Roma players. Out of these, I would prefer Insigne or Dybala - we need a top class player for Icardi. Also I guess Icardi will be more inclined to accept Juve or Napoli with CL football, specially now that Marotta has allegedly told him that he is at best a bench player at Inter for the next 2 years if he doesn't accept one of these swaps.

How we resolve this will define our mercato.
    Imo, I would prefer Dybala more. A more more marketable option and ofcourse a brand.
    Spoiler: text 

3. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, Rain

United States

Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    Imo, I would prefer Dybala more. A more more marketable option and ofcourse a brand.
    Agree - definitely Dybala over Insigne. But the option I like best for Icardi is the third one - benching his ass for two years.

5. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, magnesium

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Optimal would be to offload Icardi to Napoli or Roma but the problem is they won't pay with cash but with their shitty players.

7. Thanks (1): magnesium

Italy

i'm not a great fan of dybala. clearly, he's got the talent and the skills, but so far he's showed lack of character, from what i've seen.

that said, and assuming he can become more mature under conte, as of today (at least according to the media) the problem number one is that he just doesn't seem to be willing to come.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

9. Thanks (3): Il Drago, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

I have a feeling if we trade Icardi for Dybala we will get the short end of the stick.
    I did it all for the nookie

11. Thanks (4): DARi0, MVD, SiamoNoi, Ziyad

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Better than Insigne.

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

Insigne + Diawara for Icardi and Im happy!
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Fuck Napoli

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    I have a feeling if we trade Icardi for Dybala we will get the short end of the stick.
    Better this than selling him and getting Lukaku.

Netherlands

Didn't Conte not bother to use Insigne when he was NT manager? Why the sudden interest? Insigne also doesn't fit the profile of a typical Conte wide forward (in a 3-4-3) or a SS (in a 3-5-2).

I guess what I'm saying is I believe this report is BS

Fav. Player
    Conte

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

Nicolas Pepe please, half ronaldo brasil half Messi, he is just so good, splash the money Sunning

19. Thanks (1): bjwam4

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter & Genoa Form Alliance To Sign San Lorenzo Striker Gaich

Inter and Genoa could form an alliance to bring San Lorenzo’s promising striker Adolfo Gaich to Serie A, according to FcInterNews.it

The Grifone have recently reappointed Stefano Capozucca as the club’s sporting director, who is known to have strong connections with Beppe Marotta and Piero Ausilio.

Genoa will thus likely seek a string of alliances on the transfer market with Inter over the coming months, and the first of these could be Argentina under-20 star Gaich.

Gaich impressed at the recent World Cup which saw Argentina eliminated at the last 16 stage, receiving favourable reviews from vice-sporting director Dario Baccin when he viewed him in person.

The 20-year-old striker would cost €6 million and was the subject of talks held between Genoa owner Enrico Preziosi and Capozucca last weekend.

Genoa want to sign a new striker with Gianluca Lapadula and Andrea Favilli both likely to leave, and they would be interested in a ‘synergy’ deal with Inter.

The synergy would see Genoa sign Gaich while Inter secured a right of first refusal for the player at a pre-established figure, guaranteeing the Rossoblu a profit at a future date.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

21. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    San Lorenzo sucks and the Argie U20 was garbage this time at least this is only 6 million but let’s stop letting their agents fk us with no lube
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

23. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Didn't Conte not bother to use Insigne when he was NT manager? Why the sudden interest? Insigne also doesn't fit the profile of a typical Conte wide forward (in a 3-4-3) or a SS (in a 3-5-2).

I guess what I'm saying is I believe this report is BS
    To be fair, Conte pretty much went with established players and the ones he knew at the NT. He never had time for developing young talent, not at NT and not ever. Conte is a very result focussed coach, so experience and readiness is key for him. Insigne was a very different proposition in 2014-15 when he was a prospect with a still unproven end product, compared to now when he is an established quality player with a decent end product. He is more "Conte-ready" now, and can fit in as a wide forward in 3-4-3 in a "Hazard" sort of way.

That said, the reports can still be BS.

25. Thanks (3): Dylan, Stefan, thatdude

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by b4h4mooth View Post
    Nicolas Pepe please, splash the money Suning
    It looks like he left his agent and hired our old friend Kia Joorabchian.

Huge if true - and if it weren't for the rumoured astronomical fee and top teams hunting for the player, the unclear current relationship between Kia and Suning and much more, I would almost call it a "done deal" already with Karamoh why not also Dalbert involved.

Just in case, welcome Pépé (this is what calciomercato is made of).

27. Thanks (4): Dylan, thatdude, varmin, wera

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Dzeko was offered to Tottenham. God I hope this is true!!!

We need players in their prime not past it. Give Icardi another shot and if he still a dick come December sell him when teams are more desperate
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by b4h4mooth View Post
    Nicolas Pepe please, half ronaldo brasil half Messi, he is just so good, splash the money Sunning
    He's more like kanu with pace.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Lebanon

Pepe would be a big-name signing that proves we are for real but I don’t see how he fits in a 352 at all unless he is an SS but I don’t see him in that role...343 maybe but I think 352 suits the team better with Perisic/Meunier? as wingbacks instead of trying to find 2 starting wingers as I don’t really wanna see Perisic there anymore

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Pepe is not a big name. He's only known in France.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda