Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124 LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 2471

Thread: 2019/2020 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Here is some suggestions for fcbarca; avatar picture forbidden. can only post once a week, can not give or receive thanks anymore. 2 strikes, he is out forever; i e trolling, disagreeing etc

Fav. Player
    06/09SuperMario

Ukraine

Divock Origi for 20-30mln perfect as Lukaku backup and Jonathan David for 35mln as Lautaro backup will be great !

3. Thanks (1): nurko

Netherlands

Aubamayeng would be a disaster in Italian football

5. Thanks (3): Harpsabu, Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Aubamayeng would be a disaster in Italian football
    While I don’t think he’d be horrendous, we need someone of much higher quality to replace Lautaro. Shame Werner seems so set on Liverpool.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    1. Calciomercato writes that we have requested information regarding Jeremie Boga of Sassuolo. They made a great deal by signing him from Chelsea for only 3€. Lille already talked to the player, Napoli considers offering €20m, while Barcelona also seem interested.

I like the player and seems to have finishing qualities, so could be useful in the forward department for sure. So far he played as winger in Serie A: 24 matches, 8 goals and 4 assists.

2. Same source linked us & merda to 17-year old forward of Ajax Sontje Hansen. Only debuted to 1st team in December 2019.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    JZ,Adri,Chino

Iran

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    1. Calciomercato writes that we have requested information regarding Jeremie Boga of Sassuolo. They made a great deal by signing him from Chelsea for only 3€. Lille already talked to the player, Napoli considers offering €20m, while Barcelona also seem interested.

I like the player and seems to have finishing qualities, so could be useful in the forward department for sure. So far he played as winger in Serie A: 24 matches, 8 goals and 4 assists.

2. Same source linked us & merda to 17-year old forward of Ajax Sontje Hansen. Only debuted to 1st team in December 2019.
    I remember he caused us lots of troubles the last time we played Sass and think he also scored one?

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Mario Gotze is out of contract this summer and apparently he wants to go to Italy. Now I have lost track of him in recent years so I don't know how good he is now? Biggest problem would be his salary, he earns 10M! now at Dortmund. Don't know if he could play as SS next to Lukaku but this guy is(was) crazy talented and has amazing skills and could create chances. But I really haven't see him play in recent months/years to know if he would be an addition to the squad. I know we had talks last summer about a free transfer but don't know if this is still relevant?

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Mario Gotze is out of contract this summer and apparently he wants to go to Italy. Now I have lost track of him in recent years so I don't know how good he is now? Biggest problem would be his salary, he earns 10M! now at Dortmund. Don't know if he could play as SS next to Lukaku but this guy is(was) crazy talented and has amazing skills and could create chances. But I really haven't see him play in recent months/years to know if he would be an addition to the squad. I know we had talks last summer about a free transfer but don't know if this is still relevant?
    He makes little sense as an SS. If we switch to this forum's favourite 4-3-1-2 formation I wouldn't be completely opposed to it, but playing Gotze beside a striker is pointless.
    Last edited by ADRossi; 26 Mar 20 at 13:55.

12. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Götze was mostly used as a forward in the last two seasons so using him as an SS makes a lot of sense.The problem with Gotze since he rejoined Dortmund he only has one season of good performances in consistent basis (2018-19). In the previous seasons, he was very inconsistent and he had lots of games due to injury. In this season he has barely played as he has a bad relationship with Favre. Perhaps Serie A could suit Götze if he can stay fit (and that's a big if) and he could be a gamble worth taking but i would prefer a more safe option to replace Alexis.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

14. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Gotze will probably move to Juventus or Milan.

Juventus because they always pounce on every team's target and Milan because they may go German starting from this summer. Don't see Napoli or Roma being able to attract him.

We have no place for him.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

16. Thanks (2): ADRossi, Fitzy

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

I was thinking the same thing Il Drago. I thought he played a lot as an AM/SS in his first Dortmund time but maybe I'm wrong. It would be a huge gamble especially when a players earns that much money. We need to wait and see what this pandemic does to the clubs but I can imagine the fees and salaries of players just behind the world class players will be decreasing immensely and you could give him a ''low'' salary and a big fee after a certain amount of games etc. But as you mention he should stay fit and that's a big if. Maybe under Conte he can get his shape back, change of country/competition etc sometime does only good things to a player.

Didn't he had like a rare disease in the past? Is he completely recovered from that or is it just his lifestyle which isn't one from a top player?

18. Thanks (3): ADRossi, Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    In his first Dortmund stint, Götze had played as a winger and as an AM. Klopp started playing Götze on the wings but he moved him to a central role when they sold Kagawa. In that position, he had a breakthrough season which got him his transfer to Bayern. I don't know much about his health but i think his health issue had something to do with his metabolism. I have no idea if he's over it. I don't follow Dortmund (and Bundesliga in general) news closely. I only watch the games.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

20. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    And score against us in a derby.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

22. Thanks (2): MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post

Juventus because they always pounce on every team's target and Milan because they may go German starting from this summer. Don't see Napoli or Roma being able to attract him.

We have no place for him.
    Why Milan may go German?
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    In his first Dortmund stint, Götze had played as a winger and as an AM. Klopp started playing Götze on the wings but he moved him to a central role when they sold Kagawa. In that position, he had a breakthrough season which got him his transfer to Bayern. I don't know much about his health but i think his health issue had something to do with his metabolism. I have no idea if he's over it. I don't follow Dortmund (and Bundesliga in general) news closely. I only watch the games.
    Yeah, I think it was something with his muscles breaking down?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

25. Thanks (1): MVD

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Why Milan may go German?
    Ralf Rangnick is apparently headed there. I think Boban left them over this.

27. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    06/09SuperMario

Ukraine

Olivier Giroud has demanded a three year contract from Inter according to a report from British news outlet The Sun.
    The French national team striker’s contract with Premier League club Chelsea is due to expire at the end of the season and it is understood he is keen to reunite with former manager Antonio Conte in Milan but he wants a long term deal.
    So far Inter have only extended a two year contract offer to the former Arsenal striker who they had went in for in the recent January transfer window but ended up pulling out of a deal for him.
    Inter are believed to see Giroud as the perfect addition to their squad to bolster their attacking department and act as back-up to current top striker Romelu Lukaku.
    This season Giroud has found playing time very limited with him having made only 13 appearances across all competitions in which he has scored three goals.

Three years ?! Can be 1-2 years with us and 1-2 in China.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Chelsea star reveals transfer priority after admitting Tottenham interest

Olivier Giroud has reiterated his disappointment at missing out on a move to Inter Milan, but he could have joined a different Premier League club instead.

The striker is in the final few months of his contract with Chelsea, whom he joined from Arsenal in 2018 – and he could have made it three London-based teams in a row in January.

Giroud eventually missed out on a move away, although he has since gone public about the options he had, including the chance to join Tottenham Hotspur.

Spurs were in the market for a striker in the winter due to an injury suffered by Harry Kane, but they were only able to bring in winger Steven Bergwijn.

Giroud has now confirmed that he was indeed an option for Tottenham, but his preference lied elsewhere due to contact with a manager.

“In January, I saw myself far away from Chelsea,” he told Teléfoot (as translated by Football Italia).

“I saw six complicated months ahead of me. That’s why I had the desire to change scenery.

“I tried to leave in January. It was all done, but in the end Chelsea didn’t want to let me go.

“I could only leave on the condition they found a replacement. I still hoped to leave on January 31.

“Everyone knows that Inter’s sporting project was the most interesting for me. Them aside, Lazio and Tottenham also looked at me.

“At one point, it was a question of where I wanted to play. I talked to Conte on the phone, he’s known me from when he took me to Chelsea: that was an advantage for me.

“In addition, Inter play in the Champions League. They’re a great club. Lazio, for their part, tried absolutely everything, even coming to London to try something, but the deal was blocked.

“I also talked on the phone to Lyon’s President, who expressed an interest in me, but I told him that my priority was going to Inter.”

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    'Only reason Giroud didn't join Inter'

Olivier Giroud did not join Inter in January only because “Chelsea couldn’t find a replacement,” said an agent who worked on the deal. “Antonio Conte could still be decisive” in the battle with Lazio.

The forward confessed to TeleFoot that he felt let down by the failed transfer and had not lost hope of wearing the Nerazzurri jersey, especially with reports in England that he turned down a new contract offer at Stamford Bridge.

“The only reason the deal with Inter didn’t go through was because Chelsea couldn’t find a replacement with his characteristics,” representative Luca Antonini – who worked as an intermediary in the January negotiations – told Calciomercato.com.

Lazio had also pursued Giroud in January and are eager to swoop for the 33-year-old as a free agent in June, but Antonini believes Inter still have the upper hand.

“We cannot know what the future holds, especially as with the coronavirus lockdown, nobody is talking about the transfer market or starting negotiations.

“In any case, I say that Conte can still be decisive in the final choice. He already worked with Giroud at Chelsea and they had a good rapport. Giroud has shown himself to be an exemplary professional, because despite not playing for the first six months, he never said anything bad about the club or manager.

“When he was finally called into action, he scored three goals. Conte knows he can bring a player of great experience to improve an already-strong Inter squad.”

Olivier Giroud did not join Inter in January only because “Chelsea couldn’t find a replacement,” said an agent who worked on the deal. “Antonio Conte could still be decisive” in the battle with Lazio.

The forward confessed to TeleFoot that he felt let down by the failed transfer and had not lost hope of wearing the Nerazzurri jersey, especially with reports in England that he turned down a new contract offer at Stamford Bridge.

“The only reason the deal with Inter didn’t go through was because Chelsea couldn’t find a replacement with his characteristics,” representative Luca Antonini – who worked as an intermediary in the January negotiations – told Calciomercato.com.

Lazio had also pursued Giroud in January and are eager to swoop for the 33-year-old as a free agent in June, but Antonini believes Inter still have the upper hand.

“We cannot know what the future holds, especially as with the coronavirus lockdown, nobody is talking about the transfer market or starting negotiations.

“In any case, I say that Conte can still be decisive in the final choice. He already worked with Giroud at Chelsea and they had a good rapport. Giroud has shown himself to be an exemplary professional, because despite not playing for the first six months, he never said anything bad about the club or manager.

“When he was finally called into action, he scored three goals. Conte knows he can bring a player of great experience to improve an already-strong Inter squad.”
    > Giroud did NOT extend his contract with Chelsea, so it seems that he will most likely join us for free. 2 year contract with option to extend 1 should be fine, he is model (professional).

The other forward I`m expecting to join on a FREE is Mertens.

Contrary to previous reports elsewhere in the media, Naples based newspaper Il Mattino claim that Dries Mertens is not close to signing a contract extension with Napoli.A number of reports from various other Italian news outlets have suggested that the Belgian national team attacker is set to put pen to paper on a new two year contract with the Azzurri club but Il Mattino state that this is not the case.

Premier League side Chelsea and Spanish giants Atletico Madrid are all keen on the 32-year-old. Mertens himself has reportedly requested at least €6 million net per season plus a signing bonus from the interested parties.

There is understood to have been talks between Mertens and Napoli earlier on this month to discuss terms over a new deal but there has still been no offer made and Mertens could therefore begin to look around and see what other options he has.

As per the CalcioMercato.com report, Inter are ready to offer the 32-year-old, who has been with the Stadio San Paolo club since 2013, a two year deal with an annual salary of €5 million plus bonuses. This season Mertens has made 29 appearances across all competitions to date. In little under 1800 minutes on the field in total, he has scored 12 goals and provided six assists for teammates.
    >>> IMO both Giroud & Mertens are coming for free
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

32. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    On a first sign of trouble with Martinez, I would sell him and get Mertens and Jonathan David. With Lukaku and potentially Giroud that would be very fine attack.

34. Thanks (1): MVD