Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2670

Thread: 2019/2020 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    sdv,skri,epic

Ukraine

Cavani for 2 year's contract would be great. He would be a better pair to Martinez than Kaku.
    Calma ragazzi

2. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I can only see Cavani joining Inter if Lautaro is sold. Else, it's unlikely. Cavani wouldn't come to Inter to sit on the bench.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

4. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah Cavani is now linked with reportedly contacts between him and Inter in the past days.

Now Di Marzio also says Alexis is pushing that Inter would keep him. No idea how that would happen since United is financially fucked with him. If they keep him, they have to pay his salary. If they let him go, they need some transfer fee which buyers aren't willing to pay because of Alexis' salary.

I just don't want Lautaro to be sold, because it won't be 110m€ cash deal but some shitty counterparts coming in.

6. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah Cavani is now linked with reportedly contacts between him and Inter in the past days.

Now Di Marzio also says Alexis is pushing that Inter would keep him. No idea how that would happen since United is financially fucked with him. If they keep him, they have to pay his salary. If they let him go, they need some transfer fee which buyers aren't willing to pay because of Alexis' salary.

I just don't want Lautaro to be sold, because it won't be 110m€ cash deal but some shitty counterparts coming in.
    Alexis contract ends in 2022 so perhaps we could ask Man Utd to extend the loan for one more season.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Alexis contract ends in 2022 so perhaps we could ask Man Utd to extend the loan for one more season.
    Maybe, though not sure if they're willing to continue paying over half of his salary.

Though it might well be they have no other choice. I'd wager there won't be a queue of clubs desperately calling his agent this summer.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

Cavani is Tevez 2.0 Ala Conte.

A Lethal Weapon for Scudetto .

PS : I Want Make a new signature to jinx player ala Skriniar ala Lautaro. Any suggestion ?
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

11. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by magnesium View Post
    Cavani is Tevez 2.0 Ala Conte.

A Lethal Weapon for Scudetto .

PS : I Want Make a new signature to jinx player ala Skriniar ala Lautaro. Any suggestion ?
    Joao Mario, Perisic, Naingollan, Icardi...

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Pedulla, Inter want Cavani regardless what happens with Lautaro. The player wants to see who's gonna be PSG coach next season and if a renewal is possible before making any decisions. Inter won't accept less than 90m cash plus one counterpart (not Vidal, he's a separate operation) for Lautaro. If Lautaro is sold, Werner and Aguero are possible replacements.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Would absolutely love to see Woodward continue to pay Sanchez to play for us for another year.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

16. Thanks (3): Lui, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Sanchez is going back. Unfortunately his injury overshadowed his season, and he couldn't convince Inter to pay his salary (even a reduced salary) even if Man Utd are willing to let him walk for free. The only small change of Sanchez staying is if Man Utd & Inter agree to extend the loan, which is unlikely as I don't see Inter wiling to negotiate on paying a bigger part of his salary.

Cavani would be fantastic as the 3rd striker, we need at least 3 to rotate. This will also allow us to take a punt on a 4th striker and send Esposito out of loan to gain some experience.

18. Thanks (5): CafeCordoba, Kev9Inter, Lui, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Sport Mediaset: Cavani currently earns €12 million a year in the French capital and has told Inter that he wants at least €8 million a season to join them. The report goes on to explain that Cavani has also broken the pact he had to join Diego Simeone’s Atletico Madrid this Summer and as a result the probability of him ending up in Milan with Inter has increased.

I would rather pay €8m to Cavani than Giroud. Yes, I know his brother-agent will pocket a nice commission along with signing-on fee, but still better player and already knows Serie A.

In case Barcelona can afford to buy Lautaro there have been several names mentioned in the media.

1. Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is one of Inter’s potential replacements for him and he could cost them in the region of €40 million to sign. He does however have an annual salary of €12 million which is rather steep for Inter.

2. Inter are also considering Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero as a replacement for Lautaro. The Argentine national team player’s deal with his current employers is due to expire at the end of next season meaning a deal at ‘normal’ figures could take place. He earns in excess of €15 million a season but Inter could offer a three year deal with an annual salary of €9-10 million.

3. Lyon’s Moussa Dembele is another player who could potentially replace Lautaro at Inter. The former Celtic player has impressed for the French side and is by far the most obtainable for Inter from a salary point of view given he currently earns €2.5 million a year.

4. Finally there is RB Leipzig’s Timo Werner, who has also drawn links over a move to Liverpool, who are ready to pay his release clause, which will be €50 million if RB Leipzig fail to win the Bundesliga.

I would personally not buy Aubameyang and Dembele.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

20. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

Aubameyang and Aguero numbers are before tax.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev9Inter View Post
    Aubameyang and Aguero numbers are before tax.
    There's a significant tax break.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    There’s no way we can give Cavani 8mil a season...

Let’s just use Icardi instead

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Why not Agüero regardless what happens with Lautaro. Sounds alot better in my book.
    Last edited by Doffy; 21 May 20 at 23:07.

27. Thanks (2): Il Drago, Pajo

Fav. Player
    06/09SuperMario

Ukraine

I think the time has come to extend the contract with Lautaro, dunk Barcelona face shit for a kiddie with Malcolm and etc.
    Every day I’m tired of reading the same news about Lautaro-Barcelona, I think he will agree 7 million net.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    We're linked with Matheus Cunha of Hertha via Sky Italia. He has scored 4 goals in 6 matches since he joined Hertha inJanuary from Leipzig where he didn't play much. He looks promising but I don't think he's ready for a top team. If we went for him, he would just be a future investment.

Switzerland

According to Pedulla, Inter want Cavani regardless what happens with Lautaro. The player wants to see who's gonna be PSG coach next season and if a renewal is possible before making any decisions. Inter won't accept less than 90m cash plus one counterpart (not Vidal, he's a separate operation) for Lautaro. If Lautaro is sold, Werner and Aguero are possible replacements.
    Pedulla also reported that Inter are resigned to having to sell Lautaro to Barca well before July as Inter's last offer was rejected knowing the Catalan club are fully confident with a complete agreement between player & Barca in terms of a contract/wages

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Pedulla also reported that Inter are resigned to having to sell Lautaro to Barca well before July as Inter's last offer was rejected knowing the Catalan club are fully confident with a complete agreement between player & Barca in terms of a contract/wages
    For me it's pretty obvious Inter want to cash in on Lautaro else they wouldn't consider anything less than his release clause. But they want to sell Lautaro on their terms. So far Barcelona offers are pretty low. If Barcelona increase the amount of cash at least around 80m then the deal is possible. Else, I can't see it happening.

32. Thanks (1): MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    For me it's pretty obvious Inter want to cash in on Lautaro else they wouldn't consider anything less than his release clause. But they want to sell Lautaro on their terms. So far Barcelona offers are pretty low. If Barcelona increase the amount of cash at least around 80m then the deal is possible. Else, I can't see it happening.
    Barcelona are in the process of preparing a new offer for Inter striker Lautaro Martinez according to a report from Italian news outlet FCInterNews.it.The Blaugrana club have already seen a €50 million plus two players offer knocked back by the Nerazzurri and they intend to submit a new offer which will consist of €80 million in cash plus €30 million rated full back Junior Firpo.The report however goes on to state that Inter are bound to reject this due to being absolutely adamant that they will not accept anything less than €90 million in cash as part of a player plus cash deal.
    Let's see...

34. Thanks (1): Il Drago