Page 132 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132133134135142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 2846

Thread: 2019/2020 Forwards Rumours Thread

Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    We're linked with Matheus Cunha of Hertha via Sky Italia. He has scored 4 goals in 6 matches since he joined Hertha inJanuary from Leipzig where he didn't play much. He looks promising but I don't think he's ready for a top team. If we went for him, he would just be a future investment.
    Why exactly should Hertha even think about selling him?

They have a new investor and would tell Inter that there is no chance. Laughable rumour.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Let's see...
    I would be glad to be proven wrong. I hope the report is accurate. Btw 30m valuation of Firpo is laughable.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

3. Thanks (2): MVD, varmin

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post

They have a new investor and would tell Inter that there is no chance. Laughable rumour.
    How is it laughable that they rumor Inter has contacted Cunha's agent? They haven't rumored anything else.

Don't know if they would sell Cunha so soon, even for a quick profit. But I think a profile like that is a good idea as 4th striker.

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Cunha was MOTM in Herta vs Leipzig.
    Save Radja.

7. Thanks (1): thatdude

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post

Where do you think Werner is going?

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

10. Thanks (3): eduzee, MVD, thatdude

Poland

well, I watched Hertha few times and he was very good (I wanted to see how Piątek is performing after his transfer). He has really nice technique and is quick with the ball. Great statistics from young Brazil's national teams. For some reason he failed in Leipzig.
    The problem is that he was just bought to Berlin for 18 mln euro and Hertha is now a rich club which wants to build nice squad, so the price will be very high. And still, he had just few great games in Berlin, I would like to watch him and see how he performs for the whole season.
    Maybe there will be a chance to exchange him with Lazaro?

12. Thanks (2): eduzee, pazza moratti

Cunha il nuovo Lautaro smh..

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Christian Falk says we’re not interested in Werner. At the moment it’s Liverpool, United, and Chelsea.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    We are probably not intersted because he gave his word to fellow-german Klopp [I read he is videocalling him every week].

Corriere dello Sport: Inter could pursue a move for Real Madrid striker Luka Jovic if Lautaro Martinez is to leave the club.

Inter management have long like Jovic and his poor season this term has not put them off him. The report goes on to add that his annual salary of €10 million is a problem though.

The Rome based newspaper also claim that Inter could bring in in-form Hertha Berlin attacker Mattheus Cunha. Inter have already been in contact with the Brazilian’s representatives over a potential move and he could be 1/4 of Inter’s attack next season which could consist of Romelu Lukaku, Edinson Cavani and Jovic too.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    And honestly, we ain't going to pay some 50-60m€ prices in this window. And if Leipzig sells for less, Liverpool will be there to buy him.

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

I hope the Cunha rumours are bullshit, that's very underwhelming if true. Imagine losing Lautaro for that guy and possibly an old Cavani.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    I hope the Cunha rumours are bullshit, that's very underwhelming if true. Imagine losing Lautaro for that guy and possibly an old Cavani.
    If we want to fight for anything next season an attack of Lukaku, Cavani, Cunha and Esposito is nowhere good enough. Cavani is too old and injury prone to count on as a starter and Cunha couldn't start ahead of Schick and an underperforming Poulsen at Leipzig. But the problem is, apart from Werner, i can't see who could be a (realistic) solid Lautaro replacement. Aubameyang? Belotti? Dembele? I am not convinced about them.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

21. Thanks (2): Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    If we want to fight for anything next season an attack of Lukaku, Cavani, Cunha and Esposito is nowhere good enough. Cavani is too old and injury prone to count on as a starter and Cunha couldn't start ahead of Schick and an underperforming Poulsen at Leipzig. But the problem is, apart from Werner, i can't see who could be a (realistic) solid Lautaro replacement. Aubameyang? Belotti? Dembele? I am not convinced about them.
    Exactly, our attack would be lacklustre. Lautaro has the best workrate a striker can possibly have, but Aubemayang could bring something we lack, which is speed in attack and cause a lot of issues for defenders. I still think Aubemayang is slightly overrated in the EPL, but he's the only semi-realistic big name forward that suits our attack. He's also going to be 31 next month and eventually his speed will start to decline and that's a big part of his game.

I can see us in the end signing Cavani and someone like Cunha or Giroud, Perisic maybe comes back to the squad if Bayern don't redeem him and we invest the money into other areas like signing one of De Paul or Chiesa.
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Fucking hell that would be a sad mercato for us.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

25. Thanks (1): _OC_

Macedonia

Jovic would be badass. I remember him being very comfortable in a 3-5-2 (at Frankfurt) and moreover collaborating at a great Level with Haller, who is a similar player like Lukaku. That said if Jovic was to come, I would not buy only him, as it is not clear if he can rediscover his Frankfurt form. It would be nice if we could acquire two high level strikers of a higher age (e.g. Cavani and Aguero/Dzeko/Aubameyang/Vardy) in order to bring in Haaland the Season after.

Cunha would not be enough, even if he is doing good Job at Hertha. Werner, Poulsen, and Schick were all in front of him, even though Nagelsmann is a dream for every striker (see Belfodil at Hoffenheim).

Out of all the younger players Werner would be the perfect one for a Conte system.

27. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I know football players aren't smartest creatures on the planet but this Jovic dude is something special.

As fas as I know, run and run fast. Madrid will have hard time to offload him.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

29. Thanks (6): DARi0, eduzee, KevinB, MVD, nurko, Wings

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to L'Equipe, Inter have approached Lacazette but he isn't interested.

31. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Germany

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Where do you think Werner is going?
    Liverpool most likely. Bayern not interested. There is also the chance of him staying for another season.

Cannot see him moving to Italy, as he has often said its no option for him.