Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 263

Thread: 2019/2020 Forwards Rumours Thread

  1. #181
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Feb 09
    Posts
    9,028
    Thanked
    18,698 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by b4h4mooth View Post
    Nicolas Pepe please, half ronaldo brasil half Messi, he is just so good, splash the money Sunning
    That he is not. As much as I hate that ingrate bucktooth, he had double the talent at 21 than what Pepe has at 24 now. I imagine you probably wrote this in jest, but lets not even...

    That said, Pepe is a quality young player who has had a great breakout season after a decent one the year before. I have been saying this for months, we need one of Pepe or Chiesa for the RW role in the 3-4-3. This is the minimum level of quality we need to buy this summer in attack.


  2. #182

    Join Date
    17 Feb 12
    Posts
    3,682
    Thanked
    5,079 times

    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Dzeko was offered to Tottenham. God I hope this is true!!!

    We need players in their prime not past it. Give Icardi another shot and if he still a dick come December sell him when teams are more desperate
    If Icardi is still shit by December, something tells me no team will be desperate enough to even want him that badly.

  3. #183
    Wallace Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    13,256
    Thanked
    13,993 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    That would only mean the situation is unchanged.

    Not the worst thing in the world.
    Wallace

  4. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

  5. #184
    Revv's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Oct 13
    Posts
    371
    Thanked
    237 times
    Fav. Player
    MS37, SH1, MB77

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    If Icardi is still shit by December, something tells me no team will be desperate enough to even want him that badly.
    Bro Chelsea still signed Piguain on a loan this Jan. I think Mauro would still have a market. Just not at the price they’d like

  6. #185
    iMathcore19's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 May 11
    Posts
    226
    Thanked
    16 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Imperatore

    Indonesia

    Why not give Icardi + Perisic for Lukaku + Martial
    Everyone Happy..

  7. #186
    Lui's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 13
    Posts
    1,983
    Thanked
    2,714 times
    Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

    Canada

    Lmao Man U is getting killed on that deal.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

  8. Thanks (1): thatdude

  9. #187
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    38,480
    Thanked
    50,952 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Biasin - Inter intention is a Icardi-Dybala swap

    Dybala doesn't exclude Lukaku


    Man a 3421

    Lukaku
    Lautaro-Dybala
    Asamoah-Brozo-Barella-Lazaro
    3 defenders...

    Damn I made myself hard...

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

  10. Thanks (1): MVD

  11. #188
    Lui's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 13
    Posts
    1,983
    Thanked
    2,714 times
    Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

    Canada

    A midfield group of Brozovic, barella, nainggolan/kovacic in a 3-5-2 is likely the best we could get.

  12. #189
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Feb 09
    Posts
    9,028
    Thanked
    18,698 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Biasin - Inter intention is a Icardi-Dybala swap

    Dybala doesn't exclude Lukaku


    Man a 3421

    Lukaku
    Lautaro-Dybala
    Asamoah-Brozo-Barella-Lazaro
    3 defenders...

    Damn I made myself hard...
    I don't see Conte starting those 3 strikers. I guess in this case Lukaku-Dybala will start and Dzeko-Martinez will be their back ups / rotation.


  13. #190
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    22,336
    Thanked
    12,063 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    And where Politano fits in?

  14. #191
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    38,480
    Thanked
    50,952 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    And where Politano fits in?
    In deep rotation

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

  15. Thanks (3): MVD, SiamoNoi, thatdude

  16. #192
    Inter7's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,392
    Thanked
    2,111 times
    Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

    United States

    64
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Biasin - Inter intention is a Icardi-Dybala swap

    Dybala doesn't exclude Lukaku


    Man a 3421

    Lukaku
    Lautaro-Dybala
    Asamoah-Brozo-Barella-Lazaro
    3 defenders...

    Damn I made myself hard...

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Lmao this team ain't winning anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

    I can't wait.

  17. Thanks (2): Howl, Sqnalkel

  18. #193
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    38,480
    Thanked
    50,952 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Inter7 View Post
    Lmao this team ain't winning anything
    .

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

  19. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, sikman

  20. #194

    Join Date
    27 May 12
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanked
    1,294 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

    Albania

    Forum Supporter
    At least Conte uses his feet to express disappointment unlike Spalletti who holds and squeezes his poor empty head when he is frustrated.

  21. #195
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    13,236
    Thanked
    2,067 times
    Fav. Player
    Maicon

    Spain

    10 years of FIF
    -------Lautaro/Dzeko-------Lukaku/Dzeko----------
    --------------------Dybala/Politano------------------
    Asamoah---------Brozo-Barella--------------Lazaro
    ----------------------3 defenders--------------------

    Won't happen but it's a good attack.

  22. #196
    Revv's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Oct 13
    Posts
    371
    Thanked
    237 times
    Fav. Player
    MS37, SH1, MB77

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    -------Lautaro/Dzeko-------Lukaku/Dzeko----------
    --------------------Dybala/Politano------------------
    Asamoah---------Brozo-Barella--------------Lazaro
    ----------------------3 defenders--------------------

    Won't happen but it's a good attack.
    Wow just seeing that this is the best we can have is giving me fucking aids. I hope we sign someone worth a good goddamn because that team you put is based on real targets. But just looking at it makes me feel like Juve will probably win 4 more scudeti

  23. Thanks (1): Sqnalkel

  24. #197
    nutsncider's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Mar 14
    Posts
    1,778
    Thanked
    1,374 times
    Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Revv View Post
    Wow just seeing that this is the best we can have is giving me fucking aids. I hope we sign someone worth a good goddamn because that team you put is based on real targets. But just looking at it makes me feel like Juve will probably win 4 more scudeti

    I see people say shit like this all the time, and I wonder, who do you think we could possibly sign that wouldn’t give you aids? Hazard? Messi? The reincarnated corpse of Giuseppe Meazza!? I would love to know
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.

  25. #198
    ForzaNerazzurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Jan 15
    Posts
    1,148
    Thanked
    1,959 times
    Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

    Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    -------Lautaro/Dzeko-------Lukaku/Dzeko----------
    --------------------Dybala/Politano------------------
    Asamoah---------Brozo-Barella--------------Lazaro
    ----------------------3 defenders--------------------

    Won't happen but it's a good attack.
    Why do you guys keep making formations with a CAM?
    1) Conte doesn't even play with a center attacking midfielder/trequartista in either of his formations (flat 3-5-2 and 3-4-3)
    2) We don't have an attacking midfielder/trequartista

    One of the advantages we have with Conte at the helm is that his set up does not need that attacking midfield player that we lack. Playing Nainggolan/Lautaro/Politano there doesn't make sense.

    Here's an actual realistic formation that Conte would play with those players:


    Lautaro - Lukaku

    Asamoah - Barella - Nainggolan - Lazaro
    Brozovic

    De Vrij - Godin - Skriniar

    Handanovic

    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

    "We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri


  26. #199
    Inter7's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,392
    Thanked
    2,111 times
    Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

    United States

    64
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    Why do you guys keep making formations with a CAM?
    1) Conte doesn't even play with a center attacking midfielder/trequartista in either of his formations (flat 3-5-2 and 3-4-3)
    2) We don't have an attacking midfielder/trequartista

    One of the advantages we have with Conte at the helm is that his set up does not need that attacking midfield player that we lack. Playing Nainggolan/Lautaro/Politano there doesn't make sense.

    Here's an actual realistic formation that Conte would play with those players:


    Lautaro - Lukaku

    Asamoah - Barella - Nainggolan - Lazaro
    Brozovic

    De Vrij - Godin - Skriniar

    Handanovic

    Replace lukaku with icardi and brozo with a world class DLP and we would look somewhat like a winning team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

    I can't wait.

  27. #200
    ForzaNerazzurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Jan 15
    Posts
    1,148
    Thanked
    1,959 times
    Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

    Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by Inter7 View Post
    Replace lukaku with icardi and brozo with a world class DLP and we would look somewhat like a winning team
    Just let it go man. Icardi might be a better player than Lukaku but the team is better with Lukaku in it than Icardi.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

    "We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

  28. Thanks (4): Lui, MVD, thatdude, vex

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •