Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019/2020 Forwards Rumours Thread

Italy

I'm not so sure they want to drag this on. I mean, they will take advantage of the situation if they can but maybe they need to make capital gains, too. and the swap icardi-dybala would certainly help them in this regard.

But I can't be sure about them as I am not well informed about their ffp needs, if they have any
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    They will drag this on so that they can demand money + Icardi for Dybala. Good old lowballing.

We can't make comparisons like that what Dario presented. We are not fetching 70m€ for Icardi. If anything we might be able to fetch Dybala for Icardi, but not in cash. That's why Lukaku, Pepe, Chiesa, SMS are not comparables to Dybala. We would be using different currency (Icardi) to Dybala than those other targets (cash).

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    I'm not so sure they want to drag this on. I mean, they will take advantage of the situation if they can but maybe they need to make capital gains, too. and the swap icardi-dybala would certainly help them in this regard.

But I can't be sure about them as I am not well informed about their ffp needs, if they have any
    It's in both parties' interest to have this deal done as soon as possible. If this deal goes through then both clubs would have much more freedom in transfer market.

Dragging this one won't help Juve as they surely want to have the team ready for preseason. Also, surely thy don't want to leave filling an important position, ST, for the last days of mercato. What if the deal didn't go through? Start the season without a proper forward or a panic buy at the last minute?
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post

They need to make a lot of capital gains so they will try and push this until the end of the month for sure. But even if they don't, I doubt anyone will tell them anything... If they don't achieve it by the end of June, I think they'll start making even worse proposals such as Cuadrado + Douglas Costa for Icardi or add in some Spinazzolas and Khediras... At some point our management will giftwrap them Icardi so since it will come to add, I'd take Dybala I guess over anything else they have. Only Bernardeschi would be another good option but not under Conte.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

6. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, pazza moratti

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    They need to make a lot of capital gains so they will try and push this until the end of the month for sure. But even if they don't, I doubt anyone will tell them anything... If they don't achieve it by the end of June, I think they'll start making even worse proposals such as Cuadrado + Douglas Costa for Icardi or add in some Spinazzolas and Khediras... At some point our management will giftwrap them Icardi so since it will come to add, I'd take Dybala I guess over anything else they have. Only Bernardeschi would be another good option but not under Conte.
    Maybe Kean would be interesting option? Looking pretty good for that age and Italian and low wages compared to Dybala!
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

8. Thanks (1): Bluenine

Fav. Player
    JZ4

I think they'll start making even worse proposals such as Cuadrado + Douglas Costa for Icardi or add in some Spinazzolas
    I would take that deal tbh plus 20M top up. Wasn't Costa Juves players of the 17/18 season? I like Spinazzola personally, can play either wing. Cuadardo I feel Conte can work on his IQ to improve his decision making.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they'll start making even worse proposals such as Cuadrado + Douglas Costa for Icardi or add in some Spinazzolas
    I would take that deal tbh plus 20M top up. Wasn't Costa Juves players of the 17/18 season? I like Spinazzola personally, can play either wing. Cuadardo I feel Conte can work on his IQ to improve his decision making.

- - - Updated - - -

"Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Cuadrado has lost all his speed and stamina. I don’t want him in a yellow colombia jersey or a blue and black inter one

He is done. He lost his 2 top attributes and a diving cunt
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Cuadrado has lost all his speed and stamina. I don’t want him in a yellow colombia jersey or a blue and black inter one

He is done. He lost his 2 top attributes and a diving cunt
    OMG, this WASN't the POST I expected, but is the post i wanted to see
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    I would happily accept Kean + Costa for Icardi. If Conte cannot find use of Costa in his formation, then I am also ok with Kean + Cancelo.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Kean + Cancelo? Now that would be something.

That would give us a hefty plusvalenza, wouldn't it? I'll get Kean and Cancelo for Icardi and then use that plusvalenza to sign a worldclass midfielder.

And that's it. No Lukaku, Dzeko, Lazaro, Politano or any other mediocre player or old fart.

That team would challenge for the title!
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Greece

Kean and Cancelo for Icardi

P.S. Plusvalenza is not money. You don't get to use it for spending. It's just an accounting gimmick we need to obey the FFP regulations.

Conte uomo di merda

15. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Kean + Cancelo? Now that would be something.

That would give us a hefty plusvalenza, wouldn't it? I'll get Kean and Cancelo for Icardi and then use that plusvalenza to sign a worldclass midfielder
    At the moment based on transfermarkt.com it would be Inter giving money to Juve.

Mauro Icardi valued 80 million
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/mauro-.../spieler/68863

Joo Cancelo valued 55 million
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/joao-c...spieler/182712

Moise Kean valued 40 million
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/moise-...spieler/364135

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Kean and Cancelo for Icardi

P.S. Plusvalenza is not money. You don't get to use it for spending. It's just an accounting gimmick we need to obey the FFP regulations.

Oh jee, thanks for explaining! I thought it was money

What would we do here without you dropping knowledge bombs on us every other post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    At the moment based on transfermarkt.com it would be Inter giving money to Juve.

Mauro Icardi valued 80 million €

Joo Cancelo valued 55 million €

Moise Kean valued 40 million €
    Yea, I'm no accountant but the way I understand it is that the money we spend on Kean and Cancelo, 95 million according to transfermarkt, will be divided by the number of years on their contract. So if let's say they each sign a 5 year contract, that would be about 20 million counting as our expenditure in this fiscal year.

Also, if we do a straight up swap with Icardi, that would mean that Icardi is worth 95 million which is even better for us since no one is his right mind would spend 95 million on Icardi. So don't worry, we won't be giving Juve any money.

If anything, it would be like they are giving us money since Kean + Cancelo are more valuable than Icardi alone.

18. Thanks (2): Bluenine, thatdude

Greece

I wanna use some of that plusvalenza on Neymar and Eriksen. They are world class and we'll have lots of it to spare.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post

Mauro Icardi valued 80 million €

Joo Cancelo valued 55 million €

Moise Kean valued 40 million €
    Transfermarkt values have nothing to do with it. It all comes down to how he s valued on our books and that should be around 1 to 2 mios. On top of that it depends on what valuation we agree on with jube lets say we agree that we value the package of cancelo and costa at 65 mio this would give us a plusvalenza of 63 mio on that deal and it would count towards the fiscal year the deal is made in.
    Ronaldo is referring to the amortization costs which we will incur once we signed them and they are on our books this has nothing to do with the plusvalenza/bookprofit we make on the deal.

When it comes to signing other players with that money, it s not that easy as we never received that money so Cashflow considerations would have to be made on whether or not we can actually spend more than planned in this window due to this deal.

Also remember buying players does not show up as a cost in our books, it s only an active transfer from cash to player assets the costs are incurred later through amortization which is spread out over the length of the contract of the players acquired.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Sky- Marko Arnautovic has asked to return to Inter and is the first alternative if Dzeko stays at Roma. Cost is 25 mil.

https://twitter.com/_FedeNerazzurra/...34219754160129

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Even with the knowledge of all problems Arnautovic has, I would still pick him over Dzeko, really can't see this guy play in a year...

23. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Well depends on his role. If it's 4th choice forward after new CF, Lautaro and new SS, i'm ok with it. He is decent player, versatile and can contribute, but should be by no means a starter.

Younger and will want less playing time and lesser wage than Dzeko too.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

25. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Who is Arnautovic to request a return to Inter

You see transfer speculation worded that way when it's about a valuable former player, like the rumours about Nainggolan wanting to go back to Roma, not some class clown like Arnautovic.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

27. Thanks (3): hitmax, I4E, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

While Arnautovic requesting a return to Inter is a little pathetic, he is one of the very few players on our national team that I really rate.
    He is not exactly a top player, sure, but as a rotational player... why not? If I could choose between Arnautovic and Politano for roughly the same amount of money, I'd choose Arnautovic any day of the week.
    I did it all for the nookie

29. Thanks (2): MVD, Pajo