Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019/2020 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Because Conte wants Dzeko (or at least this has been said widely). He's the type of CF Conte would like to have. Intelligent and dangerous, and can play as pure target player. But he is a really short-term solution obviously.

2. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Just saw that Haller can leave for 30-35m. I would be seriously interested in this, given that we need a striker or two.

Just a reminder: in Bundesliga, 29 games, 15 goals, 9 assists. Not bad.

4. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Imo if Dybala comes it just means less playing time for Lautaro. It would be Lukaku/Dzeko - Dybala/Martinez. Dzeko and Lautaro would be the back ups hypothetically.
    He played 3-4-3 in his first season at Chelsea, with Hazard and Pedro playing attacking role with Costa leading the line. Alonso and Moses played as wingbacks. If he sets up like that then Dybala and Martinez can play together.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Dybala is awful as a winger. Part of the reason he has struggled so much at Juventus this past season
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Dybala is awful as a winger. Part of the reason he has struggled so much at Juventus this past season
    Assuming this is reply to my post.

In 3-4-3 Dybala won't be playing as winger, he will play free role behind striker, moving centrally and the width comes from wingbacks.

8. Thanks (3): ForzaNerazzurro, Kakaroto, MVD

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Yeah this was my point. Neither Dybala nor Martinez are really suited to play the role of Pedro or Hazard at chelsea. We are talking about very mobile wingers versus a slower support striker and hybrid CF/SS. I just don’t see It working from a balance standpoint. Conte going to sacrifice a midfielder for two players with lower work rate? Doubt it.

Not to mention the most important thing about that chelsea side was their midfield was Matic and Kante, essentially 2 DMs allowed them to play with 3 upfront and 2 wingbacks. We don’t one DM let alone two.

10. Thanks (4): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD, Shaun, Suraj

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

Who could be our poormans hazard?

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Lautaro /Dzeko-Dybala
    Asa/Pero - N9-Brozo-Barella-Chiesa
    Skriniar-SDV-Godin
    Handa

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

13. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    JJM, Conte's title winning Chelsea had Moses at RWB. If I remember correctly, Fabregas wasn't a regular starter. So it was usually a 3-4-3.

Anyways, looks like Inter are discussing a Icardi-Dybala swap with Juve. I am not sure about Dybala - he is just too inconsistent and moody. If we want to swap Icardi with someone at Juve, we should go after Kean plus money. IMO Kean will become a better striker than Icardi in a couple of years, and it will be good to get the better of Juve for once.

15. Thanks (1): DARi0

Germany

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Just saw that Haller can leave for 30-35m. I would be seriously interested in this, given that we need a striker or two.

Just a reminder: in Bundesliga, 29 games, 15 goals, 9 assists. Not bad.
    you can be sure that Bobic would never sell Haller for that amount.

Typical BS rumour.

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Yeah this was my point. Neither Dybala nor Martinez are really suited to play the role of Pedro or Hazard at chelsea. We are talking about very mobile wingers versus a slower support striker and hybrid CF/SS. I just don’t see It working from a balance standpoint. Conte going to sacrifice a midfielder for two players with lower work rate? Doubt it.

Not to mention the most important thing about that chelsea side was their midfield was Matic and Kante, essentially 2 DMs allowed them to play with 3 upfront and 2 wingbacks. We don’t one DM let alone two.
    Hazard and Pedro didn't play as wingers, they played free role and more as attacking midfielders than as wingers. Alonso and Moses played wingback role superbly so they didn't rely on Hazard and Pedro to play as wingers.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Meanwhile, FCinterNews.it reports that Dzeko has agreed to join the Milanese club, as they offered him a three-year deal worth €4.5m in wages.
    Source: https://www.football-italia.net/1387...ws-dzeko-inter

I hope this is miles away from the truth.

20. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Kolarov, Dzeko, Moses.

Yeah, give me back FFP. We were linked to better players under financial restrictions
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

22. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, Linege, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Kolarov, Dzeko, Moses.

Yeah, give me back FFP. We were linked to better players under financial restrictions
    It's not like we already have the oldest squad in the league ...

24. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

I think moses will actually be very good in italy. Kind of Jordan lukaku like impact, speed and power and relentless workrate. Lukaku always impressed when he came off the bench for lazio. Kolarov and dzeko though, please fuck off.

26. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    We've sold our best Primavera crop and will continue to do this month and later on too. We got Godin on Bosman and want to get two 33-year old Balkan retirees.

I know that we are linked with Chiesa, Barella and others but I don't want Inter to become Milan of the late 2000s. Too many has-beens.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

28. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    We've sold our best Primavera crop and will continue to do this month and later on too. We got Godin on Bosman and want to get two 33-year old Balkan retirees.

I know that we are linked with Chiesa, Barella and others but I don't want Inter to become Milan of the late 2000s. Too many has-beens.
    If the likes of Dzeko and Kolarov can enable Conte to win the Scudetto in two years I'm all fucking in for it.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

I'd rather have Dalbert be a starter than fucking Kolarov. He is done, he can't run, literally Valero tier. What the fuck are we thinking, if true?

32. Thanks (3): Delicate, Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Nepal

I'd say politano would be better for that pedro role. Conte has turned many mediocre players to legit players so he could probably transform politano too. You're right about the midfield, we don't have a Kante or Vidal unless he turns Barella into a beast but Barella doesn't have a physical presence like those two. Is there even any good DM on the market? Sissoko maybe from Spurs not sure they're willing to sell though

34. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    I'd rather have Dalbert be a starter than fucking Kolarov. He is done, he can't run, literally Valero tier. What the fuck are we thinking, if true?
    I haven't seen pretty much anything of kolarov so I won't talk about him (but he did score 8 GOALS this season in Serie A), sure though I can't even imagine anyone worse than dalbert.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

36. Thanks (3): Dylan, ForzaNerazzurro, MVD