Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    #notforeveryone
    Underrated

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by El Matador View Post
    This guy is bragging about having a troll account on FIF to his friends on the milan forum. Iím not sure what kick he gets out of this cause even his friends there donít think heís funny and macho like heís trying to be. At least change your name here you dumbass.

https://forum.acmilan-online.com/sho...ostcount=16986
    Wtf they also have batman. Anyway thatís the fake one I swear.
    Forza Inter

2. Thanks (3): Che, Harpsabu, Zoro

Egypt

It makes zero sense to spend

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Sorry I've only heard reactions to this rumour? Is there a good source? Cavani is better than Lukaku for 75 million and if it solves the Icardi to Juve situation I'm game.
    david mcgoldrick

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Sorry I've only heard reactions to this rumour? Is there a good source? Cavani is better than Lukaku for 75 million and if it solves the Icardi to Juve situation I'm game.
    Cavani will be a Forlan #2. Has maybe 1 top year left in the tank

Are we expecting to win champions league next season? Why are all our guys close to MLS aged
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

6. Thanks (1): chipschups

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Let’s get Falcao then.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

And Guarin

9. Thanks (4): dax21, Kakaroto, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Monaco coud insert Pellegri in the deal to get Joao Mario or Perisic, says Corriere.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

11. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Pedulla is the only credible source linking us with Cavani so far. He reports Cavani has already talked with Godin and Vecino about Inter, Suning are willing to offer him 8-pm/season for the next 3 years and he could join Inter for a fee close to 40m.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    We have terms with Cavani for almost two weeks now, but our priority was and is Lukaku and we also have to initiate negotiations with PSG and hope they're not as ridiculous as Man Utd
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Cavani - 40M, zero resale value and 32... This might be unpopular around here but at this point I hope we sign Lukaku. First and foremost he's on top of the coach's list, even for 70M he can still be sold for more or less the same amount so we can recoup some money from him. Something that just won't happen with Cavani. Not to mention Cavani is already in a decline, sadly, and we can't make him the focal point of our attack for the whole season. He just won't last.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

16. Thanks (5): Che, DARi0, ElDuccio, MVD, TiGrr

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Denmark

10 years of FIF
    Getting Cavani for €40m and paying him €8m a year until he turns 35 is ridiculous.
    PLUR

18. Thanks (5): DARi0, Lionheart, n4l, thatdude, Universe

Europe

So Lukaku, Dzeko and Cavani are the only strikers for Inter? There must be other more reasonable solutions.

Greece

Who cares about resale value?

The amounts mentioned are excessive but resale value is the silliest thing to block a transfer of someone over 30.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Who cares about resale value?

The amounts mentioned are excessive but resale value is the silliest thing to block a transfer of someone over 30.
    I'm comparing Lukaku, who is 26, and someone that is 32... I see nothing silly in that comparison, except for your failure to comprehend.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Lukaku at a 70m purchase has no resale value either, so there's no argument here.

What is Godin's resale value?

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Cavani - 40M, zero resale value and 32... This might be unpopular around here but at this point I hope we sign Lukaku. First and foremost he's on top of the coach's list, even for 70M he can still be sold for more or less the same amount so we can recoup some money from him. Something that just won't happen with Cavani. Not to mention Cavani is already in a decline, sadly, and we can't make him the focal point of our attack for the whole season. He just won't last.
    The think is Lukaku isn't available for 70m. Man Utd insist on getting 85m for him. 85m for current Lukaku is ridiculous. As for Lukaku resale value, if he can easily be sold for around 70m in the future then why we and Juve are the only interested teams in him? If we get Lukaku, he will earn around 8m/season. If he doesn't succeed at Inter, no top team will be willing to take him and no midtable EPL team will be able to afford his wages.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

25. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Why are we limiting our options to Cavani, Dzeko and /or Lukaku? The only one that Inter can get is Dzeko and I am not sure he is worth a three yearr contact or a 15m fee.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Lukaku at a 70m purchase has no resale value either, so there's no argument here.

What is Godin's resale value?
    I'm puzzled that I have to explain basic arithmetic to you but here we go:

Cavani - 40M... plays here for 2 years - 34 years old at the time. Retires or goes to China ala Miranda. 0M.
    Lukaku - 70M... plays here for 2 years - 28 years old at the time. Goes somewhere for, say, as little as 40M. Cheaper than Cavani when you draw the line. The fact that you think a player like Lukaku won't have any resale value in the future is perplexing in itself. Whatever you say he's still one of the few strikers that are guaranteed to score. Whether you like his style of play, first touch or temporary form he has quality, hence value.

Not to mention that age isn't just a number, as seen with many transfers we've made involving players that are 30+. Injuries and fitness issues become more and more frequent. So 40M for Cavani is an even riskier investment than 70M for Lukaku.

As for Godin - he came for free, not for 40 fucking million Euro.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    The think is Lukaku isn't available for 70m. Man Utd insist on getting 85m for him. 85m for current Lukaku is ridiculous. As for Lukaku resale value, if he can easily be sold for around 70m in the future then why we and Juve are the only interested teams in him? If we get Lukaku, he will earn around 8m/season. If he doesn't succeed at Inter, no top team will be willing to take him and no midtable EPL team will be able to afford his wages.
    That's our offer, as far as I'm aware - 70+5M. I hope we won't go any higher than that. About wages - Cavani will probably earn around the same.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Greece

We couldn't sell Lukaku for 40m the day after we bought him, let alone two years later.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

We couldn't sell Lukaku for 40m the day after we bought him, let alone two years later.
    Says who - you?

Let me remind you guys, if Lukaku had a stellar season at MU scoring left and right, he would command a much much higher fee. Similar to what we valued Icardi at when he was doing his job and not behaving like a bitch. Probably north of 110M in today's market.

All time stats are pretty clear: Lukaku 139 goals and 39 assits in 295 games; Icardi 128 goals and 28 assists in 238 games. There aren't many 25-6 year olds that have those numbers in their career apart from Harry Kane who would easily cost some ridiculous record-breaking money.
    ó Massimo Moratti

30. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, wera