Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast

Thread: 2019/2020 Defenders Rumours Thread

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I've suffered enough electroshocks this summer that made me immune. But maybe don't snip 95% of a post for effect the next time
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

2. Thanks (1): Bluenine

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Parma sporting director, Daniele Faggiano, said they have received no offers for Darmian.

4. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    I thought United owned Darmian
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    I thought United owned Darmian
    Not anymore. Parma got him for 1.5m last summer.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Manchini should buy him and use him instead of over relying on Dambro.

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Parma boss Roberto D’Aversa has warned Inter that they “will have to look elsewhere” in January, amidst Matteo Darmian and Dejan Kulusevski links.

Inter have been heavily linked with the Parma pair in recent weeks as Antonio Conte seeks more squad depth, but D’Aversa issued a hands-off warning to the Nerazzurri and their coach.

“Conte will have to look elsewhere,” he told Tutti Convocati.

“I have a great relationship with him. I have issues with numbers. The squad has improved in quality, but it’s still small.

“More than fixing his situation, I have to think of my own.”
    https://www.football-italia.net/1463...-inter-targets

Thank god. Kulusevski looks impressive, but enough with the Darmian rumours every damn window.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Linked to Florenzi, as he is not used by Fonseca. I would rather get him than Darmian, but we all know Darmian is available for peanuts and was only parked at Parma because Man Utd were asking for €10m when we asked.

I hope we go all in on Meunier in January, as he will be available for FREE in summer.
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter Vice-President Zanetti Holds Talks With River Plate Defender Martinez Quarta’s Representatives

Inter have taken some steps toward signing Lucas Martinez Quarta from River Plate according to a report from Argentine broadcaster TyC Sports.

Inter vice-president Javier Zanetti has personally held talks with the highly rated 23-year-old Argentine central defender’s representatives with these talks taking place following this past weekend’s Copa Libertadores final, which River Plate lost to Flamengo.

Martinez Quarta, who has two caps for the Argentine national team, has a €22 million release clause in his current contract with River, which is due to run until the end of the 2020/21 season.

This season he has made 24 appearances across all competitions, in which he has contributed one goal and one assist along with helping the team to achieve multiple clean sheets.

Inter are however not alone in taking an interest in him with other reports in the media as of late having quoted Portuguese giants Benfica and Spanish club Celta Vigo as also being interested.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

14. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Inter Vice-President Zanetti Holds Talks With River Plate Defender Martinez Quarta’s Representatives

Inter have taken some steps toward signing Lucas Martinez Quarta from River Plate according to a report from Argentine broadcaster TyC Sports.

Inter vice-president Javier Zanetti has personally held talks with the highly rated 23-year-old Argentine central defender’s representatives with these talks taking place following this past weekend’s Copa Libertadores final, which River Plate lost to Flamengo.

Martinez Quarta, who has two caps for the Argentine national team, has a €22 million release clause in his current contract with River, which is due to run until the end of the 2020/21 season.

This season he has made 24 appearances across all competitions, in which he has contributed one goal and one assist along with helping the team to achieve multiple clean sheets.

Inter are however not alone in taking an interest in him with other reports in the media as of late having quoted Portuguese giants Benfica and Spanish club Celta Vigo as also being interested.
    Martinez Quarta’s Agent: “I’ve Had No Contact With Inter, I Wasn’t With Zanetti At Copa Libertadores Final”

In an interview with FCInter1908.it, Lucas Martinez Quarta’s agent Gonzalo Goni has denied reports in the media that he has been in contact with Inter over his client.

“River Plate would like to see what offers arrive for Lucas and then in agreement with the club we will decide his future,” he explained.

“I have had no contact with Inter. I know that Zanetti was present at the Copa Libertadores final but I was not with him. I know that he rates Martinez. It is always a positive thing when a person with the prestige that Zanetti has, has him on his radar.”

He was then asked if he thinks his client will leave as early as January.

“It is very premature to talk about a time when he could move. He is very calm and concentrating on the fact that in the next 14 days he has to play another final. We will evaluate offers that arrive in due course.”

In conclusion he added: “It is obvious that we would like to go to a club with the greatness and history that Inter have. There are other big clubs both in Italy and in other leagues in Europe asking for Martinez Quarta.”
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

16. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    He can also play as a defensive midfielder. We defintely need a player like him.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Marcos Alonso is a new name for our transfer list and he could join Inter already in January, said Gazzetta.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

19. Thanks (1): Alex de Large

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Marcos Alonso is a new name for our transfer list and he could join Inter already in January, said Gazzetta.
    While I think the days of Alonso as FB are over, he is still a great option for a LWB. Certainly much better than anyone we got. Get Alonso for the left and Meunier for the right and we finally will have wings that can help us fly.

21. Thanks (4): DARi0, eduzee, Palacio, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Filick Alonso.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

23. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

Never like Marcos Alonso even during his peak days in Conte's Chelsea, but I do not think we have any choice and Alonso is infinitely better than our Asamoah or Biraghi.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Well that`s kinda the point here: if Chelsea agree to let him go under certain conditions, we could net another bargain. We need better players than Biraghi and Dalbert, so this might actually be a solution using the successful Inter formula.

The transfer embargo is lifted from the Blues this January, so Marotta might pursue them into some business. Alfredo Pedulla writes that he might be available for a loan deal already in January with an option to buy next summer. This seem like a low-risk move so I agree. Biraghi is only on option to buy here and I doubt we will activate it.

26. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Spain

Marcos Alonso

minute 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EiRBSVqrw0

Now imagine Asamoah, Candreva, Biraghi.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    If the loan with option (or just loan) is possible, do it. We need to strengthen that side.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Just a loan. Anything more is overpaying. Alonso had one great season at Chelsea, other than that has been mediocre at best. At Viola, Biraghi had better spell lol.

IMO Alonso is just technically better Biraghi.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

30. Thanks (2): Il Drago, Wings

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    FCIN: Contacts between both clubs are already underway and the demand is €25M.

Inter will try to have him on loan for €2M plus another €18M (option) if the club decides to make it permanent. Negotiation is in progress and Chelsea are open, although they prefer to do a permanent deal right away or at least inserting an obligation to buy clause.

Chelski payed €23m for him 3 years ago. By the end of this year, he will be 29 years old. I like his profile, good luck Beppe.

In case Alonso fails to perform, there is Kurzawa to be signed on a free

BTW, I still cannot believe how we failed to activate the buying option set at €8m for Telles in 2016 Piero fuckin` Ausilio I know he was trying to negociate with Galata about lowering the agreed price, as INTER had to comply with Financial Fair Play. But still, losing such a player for 1 or 2m? I mean he was actually one of the few playing well here, despite the overall shitshow of the squad. Now his value is €35m because his stats are insane, even considering that he plays in that shit league. Still only 26 years old.

32. Thanks (1): PHM1605

United States

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    BTW, I still cannot believe how we failed to activate the buying option set at €8m for Telles in 2016 Piero fuckin` Ausilio I know he was trying to negociate with Galata about lowering the agreed price, as INTER had to comply with Financial Fair Play. But still, losing such a player for 1 or 2m? I mean he was actually one of the few playing well here, despite the overall shitshow of the squad. Now his value is €35m because his stats are insane, even considering that he plays in that shit league. Still only 26 years old.
    I was always baffled at how little he played while he was here, even though he generally looked good whenever he was on the field.